PDA

View Full Version : lvl66 bird build plss...

guesswho
03-03-2012, 10:14 PM
can somebody link me to a typical lv66 pvp bird build. the one that uses the sanguine longbow set crafted. or if you can post it. link more than likely though because im sure there is a thread for the kick butt lvl66 bird builds used to own everyone at level 66!

thanks

Twinklaser
03-03-2012, 10:18 PM
Um, 66 should be pretty self explanatory. Anyways, max all skills besides thornwall. Meditation gets any left over points.

guesswho
03-04-2012, 09:53 AM
i meant like which ring? pure dex? what order to hit skills in.... i never use a bird, i have 5 bears

OvigorothO
03-04-2012, 10:08 AM
Yes DEFINITLY full dex u will not see the benefits immediatly...you will actually have trouble if you were previoisly half str.but as soon as you learn the basics,such as staying out of danger and after you develop fast fingers (will be difficult if you are used to having a lot of time to attack).as for skills what was previously mentioned sounds good. Combo's....these combo's are based on birds using crafted sanguine set or non crafted lvl 65 set.the combo against dex birds and dex bears is break,blinding,blast.against str bears and birds use root,armor break,repulse (back off a little bit i u need to regain health and use heal if needed) then go back and root,break (assuming they have cooled down) blinding,break repulse,cruel blast. That shud finish them off.remember though that these two classes are very dangerous at close range.this can apply to pally's as well.if the pally doesnt shield immediatly use the same combo and then use blast shot to break thier shield when needed.if the pally shields early then it is the same u just have to use blast to break the shield first.this wont affect your combo since blast is the last move in your combo.the combo against int mages should be blast (to break shield),armor break,blinding,repulse.if they arent dead yet you can use root,blast (assuming it has cooled down).if the mage doesnt use mana shield then try to kill it before it gets the chance to.in order to do this first root then use blast.remember to always turn auto attack on while you are buffing.i have excluded int birds,int bears,and dex mages from the guide since they are not common in cap level pvp but if you use the combo you use to kill dex birds/bears than the int birds and int bears should die.and the dex mage should be no problem to kill with the int mage combo.

Bunnyshoota
03-04-2012, 12:15 PM
i meant like which ring? pure dex? what order to hit skills in.... i never use a bird, i have 5 bears

Lol...........
Max all skills but thorn wall
Use 11 damage 2 crit ring
Pure dex
Sang longbow set

Imsebastiaanl
03-04-2012, 12:36 PM
can somebody link me to a typical lv66 pvp bird build. the one that uses the sanguine longbow set crafted. or if you can post it. link more than likely though because im sure there is a thread for the kick butt lvl66 bird builds used to own everyone at level 66!

thanks
Add ilikepvp, ill tell you my build.

Chickenrunnn
03-04-2012, 01:56 PM
Lol...........
Max all skills but thorn wall
Use 11 damage 2 crit ring
Pure dex
Sang longbow set

WHAT? Depends what's kind of bird u want to make.. Lemme explain :)

PVE Built :

Use Str Dex with long bow or orlok.. i adice u Orlok even if u will get less kills, indeed, U'll die way less :)
About the Skills, THORN WALL is a must !! it permits to freeze all ennemies ! Meditation is truly useless...

PVP built :

For "poorest" players
- Str dex part :
A very good built (cheap items) is : vampyr autobow, dead armor, dead helm (all lvl65) cuz it adds dodge :).. U'll have to kite with it..
Regal Dead set..

- Full dex :
That's a very bad idea to be full dex when u dont have good items.. Inded, u die in 2 shoots from the others if u dont dodge

About the skills, skip meditation ... Max rest :D

For "Rich" people :

- Str dex part :
Two gear possible : Crafted Orlok set, very good, good dodge, good damage... You'll have difficulties vs str or nukes :)
crafted long bow, Crafted orlok helm/armor, good armor, good damage, good dodge, good range :)

About the skills, skip meditation ... Max rest as before ^^

- Full dex :
Sure use Crafted Long bow set :).. Auto bow is good too.. but u have to be an epic kiters to be very good with it :)

About the skills, skip meditation ... Max rest as always :)

About the rings, use 10 damage one with 1 dodge :) OR use the 9 armor one :).. You must find ur own way of playing to become the best and find ur proper combos :D

I hope this was useful :) Cya all in pvp and ctf hehe :)

Twinklaser
03-04-2012, 05:40 PM
Thornwall is useless in pvp a it does not do Aoe. Meditation on the other hand is useful whe you are low on mana.I do not know hkw many times i died because of no mana.

OvigorothO
03-04-2012, 08:50 PM
Lol my build is everything max then lvl 2 avian scream ans lvl 2 thorn wall

Sryyoulose
03-04-2012, 10:20 PM
Ovi... U need 4 avian to get out of roots and freezes...

Gaunab
03-04-2012, 11:31 PM
For such an 'self-explanatory' question, Im surprised by the number of bad advices given...

At Endgame Thornwall has definitly to be maxed, it roots, debuffs dodge and h/s AND works on multiple targets.
Meditation on the other hand is about as useful as using the fart-emote, because with the 15 m/s supplied by a crafted set you won't run out of mana anyways...
Everything else is maxed, -1 point in avian scream.

I'd go for a dodge face and a dodge/dmg ring.

Have fun! :)

Chickenrunnn
03-05-2012, 11:36 AM
For such an 'self-explanatory' question, Im surprised by the number of bad advices given...

At Endgame Thornwall has definitly to be maxed, it roots, debuffs dodge and h/s AND works on multiple targets.
Meditation on the other hand is about as useful as using the fart-emote, because with the 15 m/s supplied by a crafted set you won't run out of mana anyways...
Everything else is maxed, -1 point in avian scream.

I'd go for a dodge face and a dodge/dmg ring.

Have fun! :)

Excatly as mt gear :D If u really want to use a useless skill, instead of spending points on meditation u better use fart xD as useful as meditation, it was permit u to poisonned the ennemy who will smell ur fart.. xD

Really believe me n gaunab... MAX thornn wall and put 0 at meditation lmao xD

Cya lol! :D

guesswho
03-05-2012, 08:13 PM
almost no good advice. except the guy who posted two times before this post im writing. .... thanks i guess/?

Noodleleg
03-19-2012, 11:48 PM
This is a joke? XD

Elitephonix
03-20-2012, 05:07 PM
FULL DEX THERE IS NO BETTER WAY TO PUT IT

Full dex will bring you to almost 400 DPS!!!! With the 2dodge 10 dmg ring
I think it's called arcrobatics something....
Combo.... Simple don't quiet know of this will work on 66 but on my 56 I use this combo...
Make sure you know your range (Always try to stay from 13-10) why 13 because then your enemy's attack/skills won't hit
Ok first this is for fighting dex birds....
1-Blind 12mm(maxed)
2-thorn root 10mm(maxed)
3-RUN TO 13 mm as fast as u can
4-If they root you then Spam all your skills... Lol jk
5-But if they do root you then use Repusle (If fails then break , Blast , spam rest other attacks
6- if they didn't root you then Break blast Repusle
If they don't dodge thorn root(the dodge one) then you should win
-MAY THE PHOENIX BE WITH YOU MIGHTY ONE

P.S. Not gonna tell you my Str bird combo
P.S.S. It's almost the same *cough*
P.S.S.S MAY THE PHOENIX BE WITH YOU YOUNG ONE!!!!! Pm me questions if needed.

Apostel
03-20-2012, 08:37 PM
FULL DEX THERE IS NO BETTER WAY TO PUT IT

Full dex will bring you to almost 400 DPS!!!! With the 2dodge 10 dmg ring
I think it's called arcrobatics something....
Combo.... Simple don't quiet know of this will work on 66 but on my 56 I use this combo...
Make sure you know your range (Always try to stay from 13-10) why 13 because then your enemy's attack/skills won't hit
Ok first this is for fighting dex birds....
1-Blind 12mm(maxed)
2-thorn root 10mm(maxed)
3-RUN TO 13 mm as fast as u can
4-If they root you then Spam all your skills... Lol jk
5-But if they do root you then use Repusle (If fails then break , Blast , spam rest other attacks
6- if they didn't root you then Break blast Repusle
If they don't dodge thorn root(the dodge one) then you should win
-MAY THE PHOENIX BE WITH YOU MIGHTY ONE

P.S. Not gonna tell you my Str bird combo
P.S.S. It's almost the same *cough*
P.S.S.S MAY THE PHOENIX BE WITH YOU YOUNG ONE!!!!! Pm me questions if needed.

*ninja-cough* .. there are many dots and if's in ur explanation... */ninja-cough*