PDA

View Full Version : Konnichiwa!

Eiko
03-03-2012, 11:33 PM
Konnichiwa, i am eiko-chan (new to sl game :D) Actually dunno how i ended up here, randomly app searching in android market and next thing I know i'm playing star legends. But i found it's pretty fun, and that's all that matters eh? ;)

It's also my b-day today ^-^ Hehe, I see a little banner telling me Happy birthday. It's so colorful... I love it! :3

I'm playing as a operative, level 4 so far at least I think that's what class I'm playing as o.o (Jk)

that's all there's left to say i guess.. i might be on later if i don't forget (cause i'm always forgetful) -_-"

~ Sayonara! :panda:

Aquilasoul
03-04-2012, 01:40 AM
Konnichiwa welcome to forum

Skeletonlord
03-04-2012, 01:54 AM
Welcome to Star Legends bro! If you need anything, please use the Star Legends forum, which will tell you everything you need to know, from guides to guilds. If you have any other issues or problems, feel free to speak to me by private message. This can be done by going to my post then my profile.

Mitchturbo
03-04-2012, 01:56 AM
Welcome To The Forums! And Happy Birthday!
Yeah Star Legends is an awesome game, Congrats on finding it ;-)

Rittik
03-04-2012, 08:19 AM
Cool u look like a funny person :)
Add me Rittik
Happy 2 help! :)

~Rik(Rittik)

Iron Hand
03-04-2012, 02:21 PM
LOL welcome to star legends friend... happy belated birthday. If you need help just let us know. Let me know your IGN and i will add you so i can show you how to operate. To add players goto your menu hit the "social button" then hit "add friends" tab. from here hit the button top middle that say "+add friend" then the typing screen should pop up then type the name of the person you wish to add such as me "ironhand". Now if a player does not accept right away don't be discouraged just means they might not actually be on line or if they are they may be away from the key board or AFK. If you got that down then add my lower level IGN "ironhandz" and i will do some runs with you to show you the ropes. Have fun friend and nice to meet you

Eiko
03-04-2012, 04:07 PM
Thanks all for the welcomes :)

Um.. I'm doing this quest called "Mad doc" and so far I'm not getting anywhere with it. Could someone maybe come in game and help me complete it? (I got to level four before giving up)

LOL welcome to star legends friend... happy belated birthday. If you need help just let us know. Let me know your IGN and i will add you so i can show you how to operate. To add players goto your menu hit the "social button" then hit "add friends" tab. from here hit the button top middle that say "+add friend" then the typing screen should pop up then type the name of the person you wish to add such as me "ironhand". Now if a player does not accept right away don't be discouraged just means they might not actually be on line or if they are they may be away from the key board or AFK. If you got that down then add my lower level IGN "ironhandz" and i will do some runs with you to show you the ropes. Have fun friend and nice to meet you

Hi. I still don't know what you mean by going to menu? I'm familiar with adding friends, just don't know how to do it indirectly. Thnx!

Skeletonlord
03-04-2012, 04:28 PM
Going to menu is all done with the top left icon. There are different icons to press, such as friends and inventory.

Add skeletonlord. What is your in game name?

Iron Hand
03-04-2012, 04:41 PM
YEP YEP THNX SKELETON THE MENU IS THE "GEAR" ICON IN THE UPPER LEFT CORNER OF YOUR GAMING SCREEN.. TAP THAT AND IT WILL TAKE U TO UR MENUS :excitement:

Eiko
03-04-2012, 04:58 PM
K, thx. Hopefully i'll be able to find it.

Add skeletonlord. What is your in game name?

Eiko

TYRANTO
03-04-2012, 08:04 PM
Konnichiwa and welcome to the forums eiko-chan. add me on SL ign: tyranto
i will be happy to help u on your quests. :)

Zraorizer
03-04-2012, 08:21 PM
Welcome to star legends add me Zraorizer

RaptorBlitz
03-05-2012, 01:10 AM
Konnichiwa! I go by the name of Einstein in game, a lvl 15 engineer (yea, I'm also a noob :p). Make sure to add me, and どうぞ よろしく!We learnt some Japanese when I was in primary school, lol.

fuzzylazer
03-05-2012, 01:36 AM
Is konnichiwa hello in japanese? And welcome to sl!! Also check out pl.

Skeletonlord
03-05-2012, 02:09 AM
I think so Fuzzy.

fuzzylazer
03-05-2012, 02:29 AM
You think...

Eiko
03-05-2012, 04:51 PM
Lol mocking me really guys? Jk ;)

Thanks everyone for the welcomes I love 'em all :) Konnichiwa means hello if in the afternoon. Any other saying is a diff time of day such as... "Ohaiyogozaimasu" (in the morning), "Konnichiwa" (in the afternoon), "Konbanwa" in evening and "Sayonara" if you're saying Bye.

Konnichiwa! I go by the name of Einstein in game, a lvl 15 engineer (yea, I'm also a noob ). Make sure to add me, and どうぞ よろしく!We learnt some Japanese when I was in primary school, lol.

Thanks, Japanese is actually pretty fun to learn and easy too :p

fuzzylazer
03-06-2012, 12:15 AM

Thanks everyone for the welcomes I love 'em all :) Konnichiwa means hello if in the afternoon. Any other saying is a diff time of day such as... "Ohaiyogozaimasu" (in the morning), "Konnichiwa" (in the afternoon), "Konbanwa" in evening and "Sayonara" if you're saying Bye.

It seems hard... Probably you are japanese! xD

ArtStar
03-06-2012, 01:14 AM
Konnichiwa, i am eiko-chan (new to sl game :D) Actually dunno how i ended up here, randomly app searching in android market and next thing I know i'm playing star legends. But i found it's pretty fun, and that's all that matters eh? ;)

It's also my b-day today ^-^ Hehe, I see a little banner telling me Happy birthday. It's so colorful... I love it! :3

I'm playing as a operative, level 4 so far at least I think that's what class I'm playing as o.o (Jk)

that's all there's left to say i guess.. i might be on later if i don't forget (cause i'm always forgetful) -_-"

~ Sayonara! :panda:

Always good to see excited new players. I hope you like SL as much as I do lolol.
Welcome! I see you are in our sub guild! Hope to see another pwnie graduate soon and have you join the pros!

ArtStar
03-06-2012, 01:17 AM

Hehe I actually took a couple japanese classes back in highschool. It is fun. :-)

RaptorBlitz
03-06-2012, 04:31 AM
にほんご ば, むざかし です ね?

Lol, I think that's how it goes (Japanese is hard, isn't it?) :p

ArtStar
03-06-2012, 05:32 AM
Idk it wasnt anything serious for me lol.

Esoul
03-06-2012, 10:02 AM
あなたを知っておいても良い

Eiko
03-06-2012, 04:32 PM
あなたを知っておいても良い

あなたも :)

Iron Hand
03-06-2012, 11:18 PM
Hi eiko just wanted to see how you r doing friend ... let me know if you need help with anything... i should be able to be on-line more starting tomorrow. hope you r having fun with your new found friends. if i am not on you can ask art or any sparkling pwnie if you need some help with quests or runs. catch up with u as soon as i can :frog:

ArtStar
03-07-2012, 11:29 PM
Add me in the game too, i like helping lil pwnies