PDA

View Full Version : i n f e c t e d . . .

Elyseon
03-03-2012, 11:47 PM
Although the evil of Alterra has been diminished by the great heros of the realm, not all is at peace. In the great fight with the 'Immortal' Count Vlod, an unknown tragedy had occurred. He was conquered but the demonic bond he created with the blood of some of the heros had already been sealed.

Unknown to these heros of Alterra who were rejoicing their victory and prosperity, the spirits of evil were corrupting their souls. Eventually these heros realized the damage, but it was too late, there was no recovery. They fought this internal plague with their full spirit. Although their bodys had taken unseemly shape in the eye of the other Alterrans, their internal good over-powered the dark forces in their blood.

Despite their true nature, they were looked down on by the whole of Alterra. Eventually, this kindled to the point of hatred. The lack of respect in the uninfected Alterrans opened them to absorb the demented souls that had been vanquished by the infected. They drove the last good from Alterra. They forced them to wander the world as exiles.

Refusing to join the oppressive evil on them, these Alterran Vampires banded together to keep from becoming to weak. The temptations continually lessened their bodies and spirits as they feared they would face their demise. In the midst of the deep forest through which they were wandering, a dense fog appeared. As they continued their slow eternal path into this cloud of gloom, a massive structure rose like a shadow in a setting sun. Its towering spires vanished into a dark cloud of oblivion above them. The heavy air rang with the unnatural sound of silence. Stumbling through the mists, the fearless band approached the fortress thinking they would be no better off elsewhere.

The gates were broken and askewed, and the exhausted few staggered into what appeared to be a courtyard. A spinning rush shattered the silence, and the twisted shadows merely added to the distress of their disillusioned minds. The vortex around them closed in as if desiring to prolong the horror of their fate, then materialized into a dark form that could only be recognized as death itself.

Drifting to them like smoke, the figure gasped with the voice of a beast possessed by the darkest evil, "...welcome...brothers..."

By the work of some magic past their powers, they felt their health restored. Remembering their days of valor, they leapt onto this opponent. Realising enough power to destroy the entire residence they were in, they furiously struck him. They released their immense joy of health and victory, only then realizing that their target stood untouched by all their skills.

"...why..." he asked, they stepped back with true fear. Was this all a trap. Where even were they. "...look...at...you..." he said as if it dripped from his mouth.

"...brothers..." "...welcome...back..."

Reality sunk in as they glanced at each other; Each of them was truly a vampire now. Silence reigned again as they followed the drifting wraith into the winding passages of the dank mansion. They followed down an infinite passage of stairs, only to fade off and awake in a small dark room. The smoky form levetated waiting for them to awake.

"...now...you...must...learn..."

"...dark...arts..."

Their past was forgotten, their identities were myths, truth was abandoned, trust was forsaken. They were one now to kill all who oppressed them, to learn all that could kill, and to rule all that was theirs...

Cahaun
03-04-2012, 12:19 AM
Spookey :vshock:

PersianLord
03-04-2012, 03:43 PM
Although the evil of Alterra has been diminished by the great heros of the realm, not all is at peace. In the great fight with the 'Immortal' Count Vlod, an unknown tragedy had occurred. He was conquered but the demonic bond he created with the blood of some of the heros had already been sealed.
Unknown to these heros of Alterra who were rejoicing their victory and prosperity, the spirits of evil were corrupting their souls. Eventually these heros realized the damage, but it was too late, there was no recovery. They fought this internal plague with their full spirit. Although their bodys had taken unseemly shape in the eye of the other Alterrans, their internal good over-powered the dark forces in their blood.
Despite their true nature, they were looked down on by the whole of Alterra. Eventually, this came to the point of hatred. The lack of respect in the uninfected Alterrans opened them to absorb the demented souls that had been vanquished by the infected. They drove the last good from Alterra. They forced them to wander the world as exiles.
Refusing to join the oppressive evil on them, these Alterran Vampires banded together to keep from becoming to weak. The temptations continually lessened their bodies and spirits as they feared they would face their demise. In the midst of the deep forest through which they were wandering, a dense fog appeared. As they continued their slow eternal path into this cloud of gloom, a massive structure rose like a shadow in a setting sun. Its towering spires vanished into a dark cloud of oblivion above them. The heavy air rang with the unnatural sound of silence. Stumbling through the mists, the fearless band approached the fortress thinking they would be no better off elsewhere. The gates were broken and askewed, and the exhausted few staggered into what appeared to be a courtyard. A spinning rush shattered the silence, and the twisted shadows merely added to the distress of their disillusioned minds. The vortex around them closed in as if desiring to prolong the horror of their fate, then materialized into a dark form that could only be recognized as death itself. Drifting to them like smoke, the figure gasped with the voice of a beast possessed by the darkest evil, "...welcome...brothers..." By the work of some magic past their powers, they felt their health restored. Remembering their days of valor, they leapt onto this opponent. Realising enough power to destroy the entire residence they were in, they furiously struck him. They released their immense joy of health and victory, only then realizing that their target stood untouched by all their skills. "...why..." he asked, they stepped back with true fear. Was this all a trap. Where even were they. "...look...at...you..." he said as if it dripped from his mouth.
"...brothers..." "...welcome...back..." Reality sunk in as they glanced at each other; Each of them was truly a vampire now. Silence reigned again as they followed the drifting wraith into the winding passages of the dank mansion. They followed down an infinite passage of stairs, only to fade off and awake in a small dark room. The smoky form levetated waiting for them to awake. "...now...you...must...learn..."
"...dark...arts..."
Their past was forgotten, their identities were myths, truth was abandoned, trust was forsaken. They were one now to kill all who oppressed them, to learn all that could kill, and to rule all that was theirs...

MY EYES ! Paragraph are your friends ...

ninjaduck
03-04-2012, 03:46 PM
Dude awesome! Youre so creative! As that Persian Lord guy says, use some line spacing or paragraphs. Other than that, awesome job!! ;D

Elyseon
03-04-2012, 04:13 PM
Hehe sry did on mobile app while i was bored couldnt tell full lengths. Will try to fix.

TYRANTO
03-04-2012, 08:22 PM
wow i am truely amazed of ur telent !!!!! O.o

Sryyoulose
03-04-2012, 10:06 PM
wow i am truely amazed of ur telent !!!!! O.o

I'm not amazed at his telent... I'm amazed at his talent!

Lowlyspy
03-04-2012, 10:33 PM
Very nice ely :)

Remember to press enter for dialogue. Any dialogue, regardless of length, is considered a paragraph on it's own.

darrylriessen
03-05-2012, 03:24 AM
I'm not amazed at his telent... I'm amazed at his talent!
lmao, that made me ...giggle....O_o :tongue: