PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Deary

Saint Jaffo
08-14-2020, 09:40 PM
so a few minutes ago I was running Mount Spyr and after I killed a group of enemies, an Arcane Deary popped out of nowhere with a portal and said "You never saw me adventurer" and then disappeared. I know that the portals appear when you are wearing an arcane Deary ring, but in this case i was wearing my speed set. I wonder if this is an Easter egg or something like that. Have you guys experienced something like this?

simbas
08-14-2020, 10:26 PM
Yeah I did in kt4 a few days ago I was wearing my ss as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pinklips
08-15-2020, 04:28 AM
Yes it happens.. I have seen it too.. still a mystery though

Oakmaiden
08-15-2020, 07:38 AM
That lil bit of animation was how Arc Deary was introduced into the game and was never removed.

xsilentninjax
08-15-2020, 08:05 AM
Arcane Deary: "Now you see me"
also Arcane Deary: "Now you don't"

konafez
08-15-2020, 09:14 AM
Arcane Deary is now working at the Arlor visitors center ..but he sometimes gets out and runs around popping up for random adventurers .

please refrain from hunting Arcane Deary because he is on the protected species list . anyone caught hunting Arcane Deary will be soundly beaten with a turnip

thank you for your time

Konafefez , President of Arlor

srazman
08-15-2020, 09:26 AM
yes... played AL since 2013.. seen arcane deary appeared twice so far... this kind of thing make AL fill with 'soul'... but sts not doing thing like this anymore for new maps... like festerfang and valley... we do have it in nightmare maps, 'shera the ghost' rarely appear at the end of graveyard map...