PDA

View Full Version : Nuclear to Steel

Swimmingstar
03-04-2012, 04:06 AM
I wanted to turn my nuclear to a pally so I have a few questions...
1. Should I trade my crafted lilith set for a crafted orlok? Or should I sell the crafted lilith. Or should I keep both and try to find a lot of gold?
2. What should my str and int and dex points be?
3. What should my skill points be for pally or do I not need to change?
Thanks.

NECROREAPER
03-04-2012, 04:13 AM
I can't help much with the stats should be, but all I can say is keep the gear if you can.

If you sell your gear now you'll be kicking yourself over it, especially since the current endgame gear is probably the cheapest it'll ever be. Besides, even if you try to find a lot of gold and end up scrapping the pally idea, at least you'll have the load of gold left over from that little expedition.

Rare
03-04-2012, 06:49 AM
I can't help much with the stats should be, but all I can say is keep the gear if you can.

If you sell your gear now you'll be kicking yourself over it, especially since the current endgame gear is probably the cheapest it'll ever be. Besides, even if you try to find a lot of gold and end up scrapping the pally idea, at least you'll have the load of gold left over from that little expedition.

I don't think your statement about the end level gear is accurate. when the new campaign comes, the value will drop significantly and you will be stuck with it for a long time.

Unless you're willing to eat the loss

I think paladin looks the coolest, but have some flaws. Most notably lower skill damage.

I would suggest if you want to sell, do it now. The price of lv65 crafted gear will never be as high as it is now once the new campaign comes out.

The Flash
03-04-2012, 07:20 AM
I wanted to turn my nuclear to a pally so I have a few questions...
1. Should I trade my crafted lilith set for a crafted orlok? Or should I sell the crafted lilith. Or should I keep both and try to find a lot of gold?
2. What should my str and int and dex points be?
3. What should my skill points be for pally or do I not need to change?
Thanks.

1. Its up to you but you will need a crafted orlok set since you cant be a pally without str gear.
2. Just enough str to wear str gear. You want to still be an effective mage.
3. Pally=a support mage that doesnt die lol. So max out on everything but one of your ice atks you chose to preference.

Hope that helps and im asumming this is mainly for pve.

Swimmingstar
03-05-2012, 04:10 PM
Thanks