PDA

View Full Version : The ios 1.1.3 has been released!

Skeletonlord
03-04-2012, 01:50 PM
Apple have approved "Spacetime Community" to update to 1.1.3.

The update fixes the issue where you cant log in, and now has a "Refresh", where you just swipe upwards from anywhere on the screen.

To update from your device:

1. Visit the "Apple App Store" on your iPod, iPhone, iPad.

2. Click the "Updates" tab.

3. Select the "Spacetime Community" thumbnail that appears.

4. Finally, hit the "Update" button.

To update from iTunes on your computer:

1. Connect your device to your computer using the USB cable that comes included with your device.

2. Visit http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/spacetime-community/id451295605?ls=1&mt=8 on a web browser, or open iTunes.

3. If you open iTunes, go to the "Store". if you visit the link above, hit "View in iTunes.

4. Search for "Spacetime Studios, LLC".

Swords
03-04-2012, 02:07 PM
oh, i thought it was the free video plat update but oh well, at least i can post threads :)

Bilaxman
03-04-2012, 04:36 PM
I've actually run into another problem... lol. When I go to the forum part where the word 'home' (at the top of the screen) is and when I click for example Pocket Legends Forums, no threads appear, only a blank screen like before. At the home page of the app, I am able to comment etc. They have fixed some of the problem...

Samhayne
03-04-2012, 04:43 PM
The rest of the fixes for the iOS version are held up with updating the forum software to a new version. We're planning on making that happen this coming week. Hopefully things will all be working correctly after that :) Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding with the iOS forum app.

Bilaxman
03-04-2012, 05:01 PM
The rest of the fixes for the iOS version are held up with updating the forum software to a new version. We're planning on making that happen this coming week. Hopefully things will all be working correctly after that :) Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding with the iOS forum app.

It will be great to have a mobile version that works! Thanks! :)

Urqui
03-04-2012, 05:54 PM
When you press on home & cancel it shrinks the screen lol
Just refresh by going to the first post & pulling it down. it'll fix itself;) incase that happens to anyone

This happens when I have a thread open...

Swords
03-04-2012, 08:18 PM
actually, im having trouble logging in the mobile app on my mom's iphone 4s

dugantale
03-04-2012, 08:25 PM

Will those updates also b for android?

Skeletonlord
03-05-2012, 12:05 AM
The android version should be working fine, Sam said ios version, but I'm sure android will get some sort of update because the iOS one came later than the android one.