PDA

View Full Version : Locking inventory

roth140
03-04-2012, 10:27 PM
I know you can fix an item sold out of inv, but what about locking your inv. My shadow hax is at the bottom of about 24 plasma battleswords. Id like to lock it in place, ya know?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

superkind
03-04-2012, 11:57 PM
I think that's a good idea. And what about buying extra backpacks for non-platinum currencies!

fuzzylazer
03-05-2012, 12:38 AM
I know you can fix an item sold out of inv, but what about locking your inv. My shadow hax is at the bottom of about 24 plasma battleswords. Id like to lock it in place, ya know?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
Thats why you use your loadouts. :)

NECROREAPER
03-05-2012, 06:39 PM
Thats why you use your loadouts. :)

I'm pretty sure he means so that you can't accidentally delete it. I've accidentally deleted some things without realizing it and I didn't get the chance to restore the item to my inventory before permanently losing it, in which case an item/inventory lock would be wonderful.

fuzzylazer
03-06-2012, 12:08 AM
I'm pretty sure he means so that you can't accidentally delete it. I've accidentally deleted some things without realizing it and I didn't get the chance to restore the item to my inventory before permanently losing it, in which case an item/inventory lock would be wonderful.
I thought he mean't that he the locked items stay at the top of your inventory. O.o