PDA

View Full Version : extreme bug?

Nick41324
03-04-2012, 11:22 PM
Earlier this week, i saw someone in L30-35 PvP using what i think is some sort of bug.

He was using his emotes about 3 every second. It was pretty extreme and there were a few witnesses all saying "hacks?". What was even more surprising is that he was wearing a PL shield...

Has anyone heard/seen something like this?

(DO NOT REVEAL HOW TO DO IT IF YOU KNOW) If you know how to do it, send a PM to stamos so it can be fixed

fuzzylazer
03-04-2012, 11:53 PM
Ik a lag trick where you can do 8 emotes at once but not using emotes every 3seconds=\
you disable wifi and tap the emotes youre gonna use the turn wifi back on
Idk if its the same thing though..
I think he said " DO NOT REVEAL HOW TO DO IT IF YOU KNOW"

Ardon
03-04-2012, 11:58 PM
Lol if this was a hack, then it would be a lame one at that

Kaytar
03-05-2012, 12:13 AM
Lol if this was a hack, then it would be a lame one at thatagreed haha, if your going.to hack and get banned, get banned in style lol

Elyseon
03-05-2012, 12:24 AM
Ik a lag trick where you can do 8 emotes at once but not using emotes every 3seconds=\
I think he said " DO NOT REVEAL HOW TO DO IT IF YOU KNOW"
Thats not a hack, so he didnt...

Gluttony
03-05-2012, 12:34 AM
I cannot understand the point of this thread, it seems like you want more information since your title ends in a question mark but you don't anyone to reveal the bug. I'm not sure if the user who mentioned how to fire off emotes in quick succession has it correct as that exploit forces one to disable their wifi for a bit and leave themselves at the mercy of the other players in hopes of what, being able to lag them out due to massive emote spamming so they can get a quick kill?

Players accuse others of hacking over nothing, unless you saw the emote-er gaining some sort of advantage from their tactics then I would say that it's probably not any sort of bug/hack. Hopefully you got a screenshot of the player in question as well as took note of the time and date; if so, then just report it to a dev via pm or email support(at)spacetimestudios.com and let them handle it from there. Asking for any information here is only going to lead to the bug getting out and exploited.

Edit: Perhaps this is just a new PL phenomenon similar to tea bagging in FPS games, or a victory/end zone dance... too bad there isn't an excessive celebration penalty.

adidaman
03-05-2012, 01:05 AM
I missed your extremely long posts glutt :D (seriously)

Nick41324
03-05-2012, 11:00 AM
I cannot understand the point of this thread, it seems like you want more information since your title ends in a question mark but you don't anyone to reveal the bug. I'm not sure if the user who mentioned how to fire off emotes in quick succession has it correct as that exploit forces one to disable their wifi for a bit and leave themselves at the mercy of the other players in hopes of what, being able to lag them out due to massive emote spamming so they can get a quick kill?
Edited the first post.

He was laying on the ground for a good 30 seconds continuously doing emotes.

Nick41324
03-05-2012, 11:25 AM
So confused.... emotes is now an exploit? What? If you do a lot of emotes, the bosses all die instantly and you get a premium pink? It's better than making sure all the chests are open...?

So confused...
The guy i saw in pvp was using a exploit, and if anyone has seen something similar/knows how to do it, PM stamos.

The players was using his emotes about 2-3 times every second.