PDA

View Full Version : Please stop making stupid threads

xXxrriottxXX
08-16-2020, 01:51 PM
What you really expect If someone buys all LB vaintys and sells them for his prices. Whats is wrong there? Nobody points a gun to owners to sell their stuff to him. He also farmed the gold to afford that. I mean this is same in real life. Are you guys seriously expecting from STS to ban users who buys the like maul ollerus one than more?
So merching now turned into manipulating? LMAO.
MANIPULATORS ARE ONES WHO PUTS FAKE PRICERS NOT HOARDERS OR MERCHERS
STS already trying to balance gaps between hoarders/monopolies and users by inflating prices also releasing similar things.
Please STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT MANIPULATING and INCREASING DROPS of the items that you cant afford.
Every game has its own style.
Edit:Typo

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-16-2020, 02:10 PM
Manipulation is a different Thing. People are buying stuff , hoarding , then selling for high prices , its fine. But what about the people Who have one item but are asking their FRIENDS to make fake C.O and sell that one item higher price to the people who aren't aware of the prices. And after that one item gets sold, EVERYONE who has that item says "This item was sold to X by Y for Z Price so I will not sell to you for a lower price.

Also your first line makes me question the post you just made a while ago. "Big Ripoffs , No one wins those Youtube Contests"
Welp What do you expect when Youtubers have 100s of Participants. Not every person can win.

Sent from my Xiaomi Xperia using Tapatalk

Overbear
08-16-2020, 02:10 PM
Sounds like something a price manipulator would say...

ANYWAYS, let's get this straight. I have yet to see someone complaining about the LB vanities and the rarer vanities really. The only rare vanities I see people complaining about are the Desert Assassin, and Red Balloon Banners. It's understandable, that people can merch them or hoard them and since there are not many in the game, that would make the price go up. The problem is when people start listing things that they known are in no real demand, for an absolutely stupid price in order to try and raise the price to turn profits (greedy). For example, the betrayer and steel heraldic set are both 25 platinum in the store. In terms of awake gem prices, 25 plat is like 450k. However, many people are listening them for 10x that price... (atleast for rogue)

Also, the Wedding Tux is 1m gold from the vendor in windmoore. Some people are listing them for near 2m, in attempts to trick people. Don't believe me? Here.

And it's not just the wedding tux. There are many vanities out there that people are PURPOSEFULLY raising... We all know that inflation is a thing, but that doesn't mean price manipulation isn't.

And these threads aren't useless, theyre addressing the issues that you are too much of a loser to address. You're welcome to not click on those threads, but don't tell other people what to do. L.

Scll
08-16-2020, 02:22 PM
I mean this thread is allrdy stupid enough.

Dont flip over, I'm joking.

xXxrriottxXX
08-16-2020, 02:23 PM
I mean this thread is allrdy stupid enough.

Dont flip over, I'm joking.

How dare you! Shame on you

xXxrriottxXX
08-16-2020, 02:29 PM
Sounds like something a price manipulator would say...

ANYWAYS, let's get this straight. I have yet to see someone complaining about the LB vanities and the rarer vanities really. The only rare vanities I see people complaining about are the Desert Assassin, and Red Balloon Banners. It's understandable, that people can merch them or hoard them and since there are not many in the game, that would make the price go up. The problem is when people start listing things that they known are in no real demand, for an absolutely stupid price in order to try and raise the price to turn profits (greedy). For example, the betrayer and steel heraldic set are both 25 platinum in the store. In terms of awake gem prices, 25 plat is like 450k. However, many people are listening them for 10x that price... (atleast for rogue)

Also, the Wedding Tux is 1m gold from the vendor in windmoore. Some people are listing them for near 2m, in attempts to trick people. Don't believe me? Here.

And it's not just the wedding tux. There are many vanities out there that people are PURPOSEFULLY raising... We all know that inflation is a thing, but that doesn't mean price manipulation isn't.

And these threads aren't useless, theyre addressing the issues that you are too much of a loser to address. You're welcome to not click on those threads, but don't tell other people what to do. L.

Yeah thats good point these people are real manipulators and scammers, this is same in house items but know what? He may really thinks that item worth 4.5m too. I think we should focus on users like when lockeds are 40k and when someone lists them for 11.111.111 like user Dmtrhweallknow

Quizno Sub
08-16-2020, 02:32 PM
100% hes a price manipulator that's why he made this thread change my mind

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-16-2020, 02:33 PM
Yeah thats good point these people are real manipulators and scammers, this is same in house items but know what? He may really thinks that item worth 4.5m too. I think we should focus on users like when lockeds are 40k and when someone lists them for 11.111.111 like user DmtrhweallknowYou are contradicting your own statements I quote. Please don't make irrelevant posts.

"Please STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT MANIPULATING and INCREASING DROPS of the items that you cant afford." -Your own words

xXxrriottxXX
08-16-2020, 02:35 PM
100% hes a price manipulator that's why he made this thread

No lol, I have way more gold than that. I dont need these I am playing big like in a hoarder level. Im the one who buys 10.000 awaks in awaken days. Im the one who buys 40.000 Red eggs.

Quizno Sub
08-16-2020, 02:36 PM
No lol, I have way more gold than that. I dont need these I am playing big like in a hoarder level. Im the one who buys 10.000 awaks in awaken days. Im the one who buys 40.000 Red eggs.mhm

xXxrriottxXX
08-16-2020, 02:39 PM
You are contradicting your own statements I quote. Please don't make irrelevant posts.

"Please STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT MANIPULATING and INCREASING DROPS of the items that you cant afford." -Your own words

You are totaly right but I just wanted to ppl get understanding of whom I called manipulators at post. I should edit main one

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-16-2020, 02:45 PM
You are totaly right but I just wanted to ppl get understanding of whom I called manipulators at post. I should edit main oneNevermind... I see now your posts are very relevant. No need to edit. You seem very rich! Keep hoarding 10000 Awake gems and 40000 Red eggs. [emoji23]211474

xXxrriottxXX
08-16-2020, 02:50 PM
Nevermind... I see now your posts are very relevant. No need to edit. You seem very rich! Keep hoarding 10000 Awake gems and 40000 Red eggs. [emoji23]211474

Dude its a troll post lmao hahah look other one too https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?517259-Uhm-lets-change-rarity-of-arcanes-uhm-also-maybe&p=3293241

Stephencobear
08-16-2020, 02:54 PM
Nevermind... I see now your posts are very relevant. No need to edit. You seem very rich! Keep hoarding 10000 Awake gems and 40000 Red eggs. [emoji23]

Accualy he wrote 10 gems and 40 eggs so he's not that kinda manibulator

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-16-2020, 03:04 PM
Accualy he wrote 10 gems and 40 eggs so he's not that kinda manibulatorOops yes [emoji12]

xXxrriottxXX
08-16-2020, 03:08 PM
Oops yes [emoji12]

Accualy he wrote 10 gems and 40 eggs so he's not that kinda manibulator
Guys come on hahah. It was mistake I accept but yeah I have like 0.5B+ not very rich but classy enough since my friends have Bs.

Dmothra
08-16-2020, 05:43 PM
Yeah thats good point these people are real manipulators and scammers, this is same in house items but know what? He may really thinks that item worth 4.5m too. I think we should focus on users like when lockeds are 40k and when someone lists them for 11.111.111 like user DmtrhweallknowFocus on me

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

xsilentninjax
08-17-2020, 12:46 AM
Focus on me

says the guy who takes other peoples gold that they had farmed hard by exploiting the auction loophole.
this is just laughable

The balde of shakuras
08-17-2020, 12:54 AM
Actually, making a stupid thread about stupid threads is a stupid thread

Dmothra
08-17-2020, 04:27 AM
says the guy who takes other peoples gold that they had farmed hard by exploiting the auction loophole.
this is just laughableYes, just let it all out bud.

xXxrriottxXX
08-17-2020, 04:34 AM
Yes, just let it all out bud.

You are disgusting scammer stay away from my thread