PDA

View Full Version : Intbear gear

nazgulking
03-05-2012, 02:10 AM
Hello folks,
I am trying the intbear build and I'm finding it quite intriguing. I need some help tough. From level 35 onward it's easier to "dual spec" from the gear point of view. Two questions:

1) Should I stick to the 2 STR pieces (armour + cap) and "blast" staff "build", or should I get INT sets for mages (sacrificing my armour?)
2) Should I consider a wand bear?

If I have other questions I will point them out here :)

Appleisaac
03-05-2012, 07:05 AM
Well... Str points are your training weels. It is going to be pretty hard to get used to using int or int/dex (I reccomend int/dex). It might seem hard at first when your armor is lowered, but your damage output will be much better. you will be able to help the team kill mobs and bosses much faster.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there are "blast staffs" past lv 60 (last one is glyph right?). So you will probably become a wand bear around that lv. In my opinion wand bears are the new talon bears because sts did not release any good talons in fang.

Hope I helped! Good luck!

nazgulking
03-05-2012, 02:31 PM
Thanks for the suggestions.
Here are my impressions so far:

1) I can literaly obliterate enemies with a STR/INT build, so I will stick to that for now.
2) I will continue to use staves as long as I find AOE ones.
3) I will switch to wand bear at Fang
4) I will never choose INT sets (I will decide if I will take the enchanted set in the sewers or not)

Never been a fan of been squishy and powerful, that's also why I have a paladin character.
Maybe you can help decide if I will take enchanted set for my bear at level 55 :)

Elyseon
03-05-2012, 03:02 PM
I choose str plate and helm and a blast staff, although if ur 35 you may want to use voodoo armour cuz its looks ridiculously awesome one bears ^.^
For me: looks>armour xD

Coming from the guy that wore my santa armour to fight through the shadow caves xD