PDA

View Full Version : Last Legend Standing: Honor PvP *Thoughts*

THE GOLDEN KING
08-16-2020, 06:22 PM
I didn’t see any feedback/suggestions about it, so figured I’d make one.

What do you guys think about it, good or bad?

Any changes?

What’s your personal experience with it?

Me personally, I actually quite enjoyed it. I like that it adds Speed/Health/Mana around the map, or if you kill someone, it spawns 1 of the 3 as-well.

Changes I would make for the official release would be:

-Keep the timers, pvp gets a lot more active if the timers are involved. What I mean by this is, every 4 hours pvp map opens/closes.

That would be it on my end. I’d like to hear what others may think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-16-2020, 06:34 PM
Someone suggested. A Vast Pvp Gamemode [ All Levels ] can do this , Which would be awesome and make it way more active. As the honor gear can only be used at this pvp and debuffs if used outside, I don't think it would be exploitable or do any harm rather than MAKING PVP SO ACTIVE!

Sent from my Xiaomi Xperia using Tapatalk

Giant bench
08-16-2020, 09:12 PM
Yeah I think it’s fine too. Everyone has equal chance to win and agree with prabsimar about having any level join honor pvp arena

Thewolfbull
08-17-2020, 09:50 AM
My only suggestion is to make the pvp kills in there count towards the pvp kills aps, and that timer every few hours should be added to ranked pvp also, to help with queue times.

EpicX
08-17-2020, 10:05 AM
Someone suggested. A Vast Pvp Gamemode [ All Levels ] can do this , Which would be awesome and make it way more active. As the honor gear can only be used at this pvp and debuffs if used outside, I don't think it would be exploitable or do any harm rather than MAKING PVP SO ACTIVE!

Sent from my Xiaomi Xperia using Tapatalk

It's a good suggestion and all but the level 76 will have an immense advantage if there is no level restriction in honor pvp maps. The advantage being- skill points, 76 will have comparatively higher amount of skill points compared to say, a level 61. Maybe if they can restrict skill points to a certain number, that could help, but I think it's a hassle to code that? I don't know if code is the correct word lol

PatD
08-17-2020, 12:05 PM
Personally i have enjoy a lot more the regular last man standing, i have play the honor one 2 or 3 times and got bored very fast, i would like a lot more the 1st regular version of it but with venim pet remove from the mode, ty