PDA

View Full Version : What is XPruns without zhiek? omg!!!

zhiekzfear
03-05-2012, 07:41 AM
yeah right! what is the use of xp runs without an engineer?
it's simple then, just be nice to us engineers and we'll always there to help...
yeah You ROCK... weeeeeeeeeeeeee;-)

Oltimatus
03-13-2012, 10:57 PM
Though the heading is somewhat ... but Zhiek got the content right...thought I'll add on here.

Yall' need a guide on HOW TO... when coming to show TLC to an engineer in XP or full runs.

A few crucial ones from my roughly put together imaginary guide..

No. 1
ASK politely with please and thank yous "rev PLEASE" follow by "thank YOU" .. (various forms of thank yous like TY, Tx, Tyooo etc acceptable)

No. 5
Be patient .. we heard yoooooouuuuuu. Engis need a few seconds after spamming one to rev. Just lay there and enjoy the respite. We will be there by your side soon enough.

No. 41
Don't be a diva and expect to get attended to IMMEDIATELY. You 'diva-ed' us, Engis can choose to ignore You and we will.

No. 87
Get up and walk you lazy bums...if you died mere two inches from the entrance. SHHESSSH you people.

No. 554
Just hit respawn especially if you see your Engi respawned. Don't just lie there while your Engi walk allllll the way to your spot. SHHEESSHHH x infinity.

No. 888
Commandos. (Yes I am eye-balling you) Don't expect Engis to match right in front in the line of fire. That's your job.

No. 2417
Try to get two Engis if you can. Don't task a lone Engi to do all the drrrrrrty work for you. Start making friends with Engi and give lotsa TLC to every Engi you meet. Trust me. If we like you enough, we will give you priority when coming to revs. HAHAHHA!

Only a few I picked from thousands page.. hope tis useful.

Dear esteemed Engi, if you can think of somemore, please educate those Coms and Ops.

Yawn.

zhiekzfear
03-13-2012, 11:13 PM
Yea!!!
that:s it...
speechless....
Thank's buddy...
You ROCK!!!:beaten:

Kellee
03-14-2012, 06:47 PM
How about:
No 3: Stay away from the damned mines if you're in front! Don't set them off as you run by. I was killed 4 times on one map by the same idiot running over them on purpose.
We are not big dumb tanks with 900 points of armor or a high dodge like ops... What we can do is keep your butts alive and most of us do it very well.

Eyesharp
03-18-2012, 03:13 PM
Though the heading is somewhat ... but Zhiek got the content right...thought I'll add on here.

Yall' need a guide on HOW TO... when coming to show TLC to an engineer in XP or full runs.

No. 1
ASK politely with please and thank yous "rev PLEASE" follow by "thank YOU" .. (various forms of thank yous like TY, Tx, Tyooo etc acceptable)

No. 5
Be patient .. we heard yoooooouuuuuu. Engis need a few seconds after spamming one to rev. Just lay there and enjoy the respite. We will be there by your side soon enough.

No. 41
Don't be a diva and expect to get attended to IMMEDIATELY. You 'diva-ed' us, Engis can choose to ignore You and we will.

No. 87
Get up and walk you lazy bums...if you died mere two inches from the entrance. SHHESSSH you people.

No. 554
Just hit respawn especially if you see your Engi respawned. Don't just lie there while your Engi walk allllll the way to your spot. SHHEESSHHH x infinity.

No. 888
Commandos. (Yes I am eye-balling you) Don't expect Engis to match right in front in the line of fire. That's your job.

No. 2417
Try to get two Engis if you can. Don't task a lone Engi to do all the drrrrrrty work for you. Start making friends with Engi and give lotsa TLC to every Engi you meet. Trust me. If we like you enough, we will give you priority when coming to revs. HAHAHHA!

Dear esteemed Engi, if you can think of somemore, please educate those Coms and Ops.

Yawn.
Yes! I agree with olimatus. Commandos it is your job to do the tanking.. I cannot tell you how many times I've had to do tanking and crowd control.

PianoWizzy
03-22-2012, 08:12 PM

No. 1

No. 5

No. 41

No. 87

No. 554

No. 888

No. 2417

Yawn.

I lol'd.

I was pure eng until level 41 [meaning, I didn't even make any alt until after 41].

You people, yeah YOU, asking for a rev every freaking time you die two seconds after you die omg. I *saw* iiiiit. Most people who have their first char as an Engi have it trained into their instincts to sense when someone has died. We know the moment and usually we're on our way. We try to make sure we're in range so be patient or you're waiting another agonizing 15 seconds. Other than that, if we're taking a while, a) we can't find you, or b) the enemies have picked the engi to be the flingtoy so we can't navigate to you quite yet.

[Also, there is a definite pattern of snipers targeting engineers first, I swear it.]

If every engi in the group has died, RESPAWN WILL YOU.

Zaonabiuibil
03-23-2012, 06:20 PM
Nice rage Piano <3. I'm an op with an Engi alt. I know how it feels....

PianoWizzy
03-23-2012, 09:39 PM
Nice rage Piano <3. I'm an op with an Engi alt. I know how it feels....

Lol yep... eng rage.

Swimmingstar
03-28-2012, 05:44 PM
How about:
No 3: Stay away from the damned mines if you're in front! Don't set them off as you run by. I was killed 4 times on one map by the same idiot running over them on purpose.
We are not big dumb tanks with 900 points of armor or a high dodge like ops... What we can do is keep your butts alive and most of us do it very well.

I have 916 armor buffed. :D

Cahaun
03-28-2012, 05:54 PM
Engineer rages FTW! When's my turn?

PianoWizzy
03-28-2012, 06:22 PM
I have 916 armor buffed. :D

1018 armor buffed here. XD

razerfingers
03-28-2012, 07:48 PM
1018 armor buffed here. XD

1018 unbuffed here o.O

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

PianoWizzy
03-29-2012, 12:00 AM
1018 unbuffed here o.O

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

No you're not :P Protection and Force Shield is considered buff.

Lady_Pebbles
04-02-2012, 09:01 PM
Ahem..

FOR THE LOVE OF THE HEALING GODS THAT ARE *US*, PLEASE TARGET THE FREAKING SNIPERS, PUSHERS, & THEN EVERYTHING ELSE.

In. That. Order. >___>

Its common sense! Especially since we all did the same thing in Shipyard! Just aim at them, not that difficult ya rushing pain in the arses! xD

Btw, I agree with everyone elses issues too.

Thren. Has spoken. XD

harm
04-03-2012, 08:11 AM
my engi is noob..

Seiyen
04-03-2012, 11:15 AM
Eng ftw.....

ArtStar
04-03-2012, 12:50 PM
Lol you guys seriously need to read this.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?51926-This-goes-out-for-all-my-fellow-engineers!&highlight=fellow+engineers
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?51926-This-goes-out-for-all-my-fellow-engineers!&highlight=fellow+engineers

Mitchturbo
04-03-2012, 01:04 PM
^_^ Engineers like Artstar Rock my world!

I am like a total fanboy right now!

ArtStar
04-03-2012, 01:10 PM
^_^ Engineers like Artstar Rock my world!

I am like a total fanboy right now!

Tyvm x)
It takes real skill to heal like us ;)

Eyesharp
04-05-2012, 02:36 PM
Tyvm x)
It takes real skill to heal like us ;)

Agreed. It takes us 10 years to learn the martial arts of single healing our selves and 20 years to learn our group heal. It takes a 15 years to learn how to buff ourselves and 1 person and 30 years to learn how to buff the group and 100 years to learn to buff the while black star.
After that the training doesn't start. We must learn the technique of infecting diseases on our enemy and bringing one back from the holy underworld. Than we are off to start our first mission which is strangely alike because we fight an evil man called harry hijacker and he is surprisingly weak. Than we go off to BLACKSTAR and learn " oh god I went through many years of training and now I gotta get to the level cap??!!!!" Than we find a guild to join or call our own. When we engineers step into combat we find these powerful gloves called photon gloves allowing us to shoot bolts of mass electricity from our hands. Sudennly we run into a broken door and we have a sense to fix them with out crazy good knowledge. As we progress through with more and more experience we make friends and when we make friends they ask us to please come and heal their team. When we get to a waste land called Voleria there are angry ugly and selfish scorn allies ( yes allies can you believe that??!! ) That holler with their ugly and wet mouth " REV US YOU STUPID ENGINEER! " When we make our choice we decide to leave them dead. Although some allies are hostile some are not and they are nice and they say thank you.
-Eyesharp, reaper of The dead society

Hellcurse
10-05-2012, 05:48 AM
I have a engineer account too, but i also like to say these to the engis out there:
1. When you see a person die, don't wait for them to ask, try revive them ASAP
2. Sometimes, when you are in a difficult mob, and they keep dying, don't expect them to say "thank you" each time you revive them.
3. Always be aware of others, some engis out there, you know who you are, only heal themselves when they are losing life, be considerate.
4. This is to engis and coms, never expect an op to tank a mob. Eg, Last week, I know when I was capping my op, I had 3 coms and a eng, who would stay like way behind me and started kiting while my op tanked.
5. I say, the best thing to do for engis... is... SPAM HEAL!!!XD

iAmPain
10-05-2012, 07:22 PM
I have a engineer account too, but i also like to say these to the engis out there:
1. When you see a person die, don't wait for them to ask, try revive them ASAP
2. Sometimes, when you are in a difficult mob, and they keep dying, don't expect them to say "thank you" each time you revive them.
3. Always be aware of others, some engis out there, you know who you are, only heal themselves when they are losing life, be considerate.
4. This is to engis and coms, never expect an op to tank a mob. Eg, Last week, I know when I was capping my op, I had 3 coms and a eng, who would stay like way before me and started tanking while my op tanked.
5. I say, the best thing to do for engis... is... SPAM HEAL!!!XD

been there done that, though it seems none have changed in the past till now..

(PvP ftw)

Szangheili
10-07-2012, 02:43 PM
Totally agree, I spam it all the time in PvE, lol but sometimes it just makes it useless..