PDA

View Full Version : Lost password

asommers
04-04-2010, 10:35 PM
If you've lost your password, go to the Options page from the first screen, there is a "Recover Account" button that you can use to send you your password.

-ALS

trueunicorness
04-04-2010, 11:27 PM
Well, I can't log in. The system insists I'm using the wrong password. I've repeatedly tried both of the two passwords (the one I could swear I used and the one that might be typo of the one I thought I set up). I sent an email to support, and was told to use the Recover Account button that is under the Options button. Since there is no Recover Account button, that didn't help.

asommers
04-04-2010, 11:33 PM
Well, I can't log in. The system insists I'm using the wrong password. I've repeatedly tried both of the two passwords (the one I could swear I used and the one that might be typo of the one I thought I set up). I sent an email to support, and was told to use the Recover Account button that is under the Options button. Since there is no Recover Account button, that didn't help.

Yes, the Recover Account button will be available after you patch (after login).

-ALS

trueunicorness
04-04-2010, 11:37 PM
Ah ha! Thank you for the prompt email and ad hoc password reset. When I logged in and re-reset my password, I watched the game pass through a patch and now I see a Recover Account option that did not exist before. I suggest that you get a patch out to the iTunes store to address the initial problem. Thank you again.

asommers
04-05-2010, 05:27 PM
You're welcome.

-ALS

Cosizzle
04-08-2010, 09:50 PM
I too am having this problem where I goto login and get an error saying my password is invalid. I have also activated my account. So I'm not sure the cause of this.

Thanks.

Princessbab
04-09-2010, 06:01 PM
I am also having this problem. Just downloaded and installed today on iPhone and created account... did all the email verifying... try to login and it says Authentication Failed "Specified Password is incorrect"

Futumsh
04-09-2010, 06:50 PM
You should get a password recovery email shortly - and after the first time you patch, you should be able to do it yourself from the account info page.

Thorne
04-16-2010, 08:55 PM
Add me to the list of people who can't access due to invalid password and can't log in.

Please help :)

Thanks!

Nadejde
04-17-2010, 04:14 AM
i would also like a password reset pls. i cant log in :(

Erica
04-27-2010, 10:15 PM
I would also like a password reset. I cannot access the game either