PDA

View Full Version : Murkstone Tokens

Achates
08-17-2020, 05:14 AM
Hi, Can someone tell me about the most Efficient way to farm murkstone other than Buying it? Because i am looking for them but cant buy much of then since they are expensive XD

Oakmaiden
08-17-2020, 07:59 AM
Farm Festerfang,where they drop. They cost 1k to craft. Last time I looked(about a week ago) they were in CS for 1050 golds. Can’t get cheaper than that.

avaunt
08-17-2020, 08:26 AM
Don't think bout farming those, just farm deep marsh and those murks gon stack up by its own.

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk

Dock544
08-17-2020, 12:25 PM
If you thank 1k gold for murk stones is expensive then u must be one of them peseants that wants everything handed to them

Achates
08-17-2020, 10:11 PM
If you thank 1k gold for murk stones is expensive then u must be one of them peseants that wants everything handed to them

Thanks to all these replies but i am sorry. i think you missunderstand me, i am not complaining about 1k to craft them, i already greatful for that cost. Thats cheap enough, the thing i am asking for is the most Efficient way to gather them and then craft them into Tokens. Because its better crafting for 1k instead of buying it from auc which is expensive. XD

Potatogod
08-18-2020, 06:29 AM
If you have enough gold you can buy a set that gives you a higher murkstone droprate

Lynisterr
08-18-2020, 07:04 AM

chill out if you got something bad to say go say it somewhere else before assuming things toxic af.

Encryptions
08-18-2020, 08:02 AM
If you thank 1k gold for murk stones is expensive then u must be one of them peseants that wants everything handed to themExplain to me how he wants everything handed to him if he comes here to ask how to farm something as in working to make gold himself rather begging others for their stuff. I don't see him begging in his post yet you call him these things.
By looking at your recent posts, you are one toxic kid.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Gaprisha
08-18-2020, 09:12 AM
Elite fester daily quests give a token each as well if I remember correctly. Its hardly anything but if you can try doing them everyday even if its once each, maybe you'll loot some arcane/set gear if its your lucky day ;)
- Just a little addition to the above suggestions

Achates
08-18-2020, 09:42 PM
Elite fester daily quests give a token each as well if I remember correctly. Its hardly anything but if you can try doing them everyday even if its once each, maybe you'll loot some arcane/set gear if its your lucky day ;)
- Just a little addition to the above suggestions

Thanks, you re right. I may got some good items while finishing those quests XD