PDA

View Full Version : Classification Of Archers

KaiserOfDeath
03-05-2012, 06:16 PM
I make this classification by my experience, if you are no agree post a comment.

Classic Avian:

Most of the time are quiet, rarely merchants, they have over 10-70k kills and 2-3k deaths at their highest levels.

Killer Canary:

As his name says the are "killers", sometimes they are talkatives and normally are rich, they have over 20-400k kills and a few deaths at their highest level.

Crimson Cardinal:

Most of the time are really friendly, very good players and normally rich, they have 20-70k kills and 1-3k deaths at their highest level

The Crow:

Most of the time are really quiet, sometimes really good archer or sometimes really bad player, the elite one have over 50k+ kills and 1-4k deaths, rarely rich.

The Dove:

Most of the time are merchants, really rich and quiet guys, they have over 15-30k kills at highest levels and 1-3k deaths.

The Duck:

Most of the time are really good merchants, really friendly, sometimes rich, they dont kill lots of enemies and they dont die easily.

The Eagle:

Most of the times really good players and pvpers, sometimes merchants, rich and the highest level laugh about the noobs, they have over 10-300k kills and 1-3k deaths.

War Hawk:

They are not like thier name of "war hawk", they dont kill lots of enemies, is really weird to find them with more than 50k kills, the most commom hawks are lvl 40-65.

The Penguin:

Most of the times are really funny guys and friendly, they are more common as merchants or farmers, the elite one kills over 50-110k and they dont die easily.

The Pigeon:

Most of the time are rude guys, more common as merchants, they are not really good players and like pvpers they are really good.

Shooting Star:

Most of the time are really good players, as pvpers they are not really good, the personality depends you can found really funny and friendly ones or really rude or aggressive, most of the times with lots of sets or gold.

Matutd
03-05-2012, 06:22 PM
I looked at this and thought... "that's stupid... It's just a face...."
Then I read em and compared em with friends I know in game and a lot are correct haha. Penguin, zaltiar, funny and friendly :) eagle, woundedeagle, very good player. Duck is me, and yes, I am friendly :)

Noodleleg
03-05-2012, 06:26 PM
As Matutd said...sound stupid, but actually quite true =p

fuzzylazer
03-06-2012, 06:00 AM
Next time, add in the stat bonus so people won't think its stupid.

dudetus
03-06-2012, 06:23 AM
Nice guide and made me smile :)!

Off topic:
Are you just trying to get thanks?

Off topic:
Considering to ur sig u r not in the best possible spot of complaining about begging for that Thanks button :D

OvigorothO
03-06-2012, 06:30 AM
I looked at this and thought... "that's stupid... It's just a face...."
Then I read em and compared em with friends I know in game and a lot are correct haha. Penguin, zaltiar, funny and friendly :) eagle, woundedeagle, very good player. Duck is me, and yes, I am friendly :)i believe wounded has a war hawk face like :)

Taipan
03-06-2012, 07:06 AM
Nice guide :D

Off topic:
Considering to ur sig u r not in the best possible spot of complaining about begging for that Thanks button :D
LOL!

adidaman
03-06-2012, 07:14 AM
Off topic:

Because of that comment, I'll never listen to the "give me thanks!!" at the bottom of your sig.

Mageprodigy
03-06-2012, 02:21 PM
This is so true! Make this with mage and bear faces too!!

fuzzylazer
03-06-2012, 04:22 PM
My sig is... If you like my posts... thank me... Only if you like them...

Jugernugett
03-06-2012, 04:37 PM
I.. I don't understand.. Anyone of those can pvp anytime. I just don't understand the meaning of this post.

Elyseon
03-06-2012, 05:10 PM
This is so true! Make this with mage and bear faces too!!
Yeh ^.^ pllzzz

Off topic: thx and rep was one of the dumbest things added

Crunchee
03-06-2012, 05:35 PM
I don't understand why you all accuse him of 'just trying to get thanks'. What's wrong with sharing some interesting observations? If you don't think this post is useful, no one will force you to thank him.

KaiserOfDeath
03-07-2012, 07:25 PM
Off topic:

I really dont care about get thanks i just got bored, start thinking on my friends of PL and then i made this!! ¬¬"

Coltona
03-07-2012, 08:00 PM
Hm not entirely true in my opinion as one face could appeal to a player more than another and he could play/behave the same as you classified another face. But I do agree with the face to player attitude matching. I guess it has to do with the way a person behaves as to how they would choose a face, for example a friendly player might go for something a little more comical like the duck face, whereas a competitive player might go for something more serious or foreboding. I would call this a fairly good classification of different players mental profiles just by seeing the face they use on their character, but not exactly an accurate way to guess a players playing style, or his stats. For example I use the war hawk face and the physical classification of it doesn't match how i play in the least, I find myself more often tanking than hanging back dealing long range damage, and in the end killing most of the enemies as my teams usually rush, get mobbed, then die leaving me to finish the job. All around a fun post to read though.

Suentous PO
03-07-2012, 08:18 PM
Cool. Heheh, its kinda like astrology for PL, no real science behind but well, mine is true.

Sryyoulose
03-07-2012, 08:59 PM
That's freaky and true!

Naonagotek
03-07-2012, 11:07 PM
Hmmmm us parekeets are left out eh