PDA

View Full Version : Join Seraphic Divine Today!

Wonkering
03-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Welcome to Seraphic Divine!

First off, I want to thank you for taking the time to browse this thread whether you decide to read the entire thing or not :welcoming:. Note that this is a brand new Tier 3 guild I created in the past few days with the intention of the benefit of the community, not just for myself. Of course, being Tier 3, this enables anyone to access your stash and buy potions/elixirs at a discounted price! Anyways, I'll make this short and sweet: If there was a way to improve Pocket Legends into an even more thriving community of wonderful people and activities than it already is, I would encourage more social interaction between all sorts of players ranging from novices to "noobs" to advanced to the legendary. By establishing this guild, I would love to see this amongst players of all sorts of backgrounds and experience via social gatherings, guild events, lotteries, PvP, dungeon-runs, videos, you name it. Most important of all, I want this guild to reach out to the community. Although many guild members will be more informed for dates for these activities, we will periodically help those in need by venturing into all the towns, seeking any concern for help of any form. I hope you consider my advice if you so happen to be interested in joining because I will be looking for dedicated members. If you read up to here, Kudos to you! Now onto the good stuff! :vwink:

Rules and Regulations :encouragement:

1. Maintain respect for all members and the community at all times
2. Do not spam or beg (Asking for help is not begging! :o)
3. Do not flame on others
4. Do not violate the Spacetime Studios Terms of Service
5. Have the time of your life! :congratulatory:

List of Members (Updated regularly)

Masters: Seraphate (My IGN)
Officers:
Windwaiker
Recruiters:
Mothwing
Members:
Boreta
Video Producer/Editor (Will have Officer Rank): None at the moment

News and updates (Updated daily)

3/5/12 - Guild is established! Tier 3 upgraded! Hoping you all join!
3/6/12 - Loving the support! Still waiting for applicants though...
3/7/12 - Our first member has joined after overwhelming encouragement. Welcome to the guild Trillshi!
3/8/12 - Anxiously hoping for some new applicants :cold:.. otherwise, things are looking up!
3/10/12 - Apparently no one is interested... :(
3/11/12 - Welcome to the guild, perfectdex!
3/19/12 - It's been a week or so ~ Two new members: Taipan and JerryBirds, welcome! :D
3/24/12 - A warm welcome to Windwaiker and Mothwing!
4/9/12 - Welcome Boreta! Congratulations to Windwaiker and Mothwing on their promotions! Have been a bit inactive due to a vacation :)
Upcoming Events and Meetings (Updated daily)

*To be announced in the future once 5 or more members are recruited; meetings take place at the guild stronghold in the portal at Balefort Castle*

Application Format

IGN:
Any nicknames?:
Activity level?:
Why are you interested?:
A suggestion to improve the guild?:
Extra notes/comments (Optional):

Thanks and again, my IGN is Seraphate. Feel free to ask me anything in game whether it be related to this guild or not. I'll always be happy to oblige. I will also refresh this forum every half hour or so (no delays)!

Sincere regards,
Wonkering (AKA Seraphate)

Taipan
03-05-2012, 06:54 PM
Might join with an alt in a while

Wonkering
03-05-2012, 06:54 PM
Might join with an alt in a while
Thanks for considering it!

Walkhardd
03-05-2012, 07:03 PM
Looks like a well organized guild. I'm sure it will be a success! Gl :)

Wonkering
03-05-2012, 07:04 PM
Looks like a well organized guild. I'm sure it will be a success! Gl :)

Wow, never expected such encouragement! Thanks for your best wishes :)

Swords
03-05-2012, 09:53 PM
all of us on forums encourages people except scam and such lol

OvigorothO
03-05-2012, 10:06 PM
Hey this has a lot of great information.however i believe the best format for this is a website

fuzzylazer
03-06-2012, 01:01 AM
Good luck with your new guild!

dudetus
03-06-2012, 08:42 AM
Hey nice looking format u set up for this guild :)! I sincerely wish u all the possible luck with this guild :)!

Hey this has a lot of great information.however i believe the best format for this is a website

Well at least IMO the best way to make a PL guild's presence known is to post it to here to PL Forums.

On a side note:
This is a website as well :D

Pinocciohh
03-06-2012, 11:26 AM
good Luck to your guild :D

Wonkering
03-06-2012, 02:58 PM
Thanks to all the support :D! Wish I had some applicants though :/

ninjaduck
03-06-2012, 03:21 PM
One thing, some may not want to disclise details such as RL names and such. Otherwise, fantastically well organised.

Wonkering
03-06-2012, 07:54 PM
It's okay to comment and/or apply :); don't be shy!

TRILLSHI
03-07-2012, 07:29 AM
IGN: Trillshi
Any nicknames?: No
Activity level?: High? It's my only game that I'm actually playing till GW2.
Why are you interested?: I'm new to the game but I'm not new to gaming. I feel like finding a guild and being in one is a huge benefit while playing. The layout of the first post in this thread caught my eye and really like how it was typed-out well. :P
A suggestion to improve the guild?: Take off this question and the previous one cause the previous one kills me. Can't really talk about improving the guild just from text. But so far so good.
Extra notes/comments (Optional): Invite me!

Wonkering
03-07-2012, 03:56 PM
IGN: Trillshi
Any nicknames?: No
Activity level?: High? It's my only game that I'm actually playing till GW2.
Why are you interested?: I'm new to the game but I'm not new to gaming. I feel like finding a guild and being in one is a huge benefit while playing. The layout of the first post in this thread caught my eye and really like how it was typed-out well. :P
A suggestion to improve the guild?: Take off this question and the previous one cause the previous one kills me. Can't really talk about improving the guild just from text. But so far so good.
Extra notes/comments (Optional): Invite me!

Accepted as our first member! Congratulations on this amazing feat and hope you will stay dedicated :)

TRILLSHI
03-07-2012, 07:25 PM
Saweeet! Can't wait for the invite. I'm on now!

Wonkering
03-07-2012, 08:45 PM
Saweeet! Can't wait for the invite. I'm on now!
Invited. To everyone else, don't be shy; apply :). (Oh hey, it rhymes xD)

TRILLSHI
03-07-2012, 10:47 PM
Yep! We need more members!

magicfanjordan
03-11-2012, 12:41 PM
When r u on. I wanna join. My ign is perfectdex.

Wonkering
03-11-2012, 01:55 PM
When r u on. I wanna join. My ign is perfectdex.

I sent you an invite! Welcome to the club :)

Bilaxman
03-11-2012, 03:16 PM
I wish you luck for the success of your guild! You seem to be very organized. :)

Taipan
03-19-2012, 08:48 AM
Ill sign my alt up :)
IGN: Taipan
Any nicknames?: Tai
Activity level: Will be fairly active, waiting for new SL content
Any suggestions to improve the guild?: Haven't joined yet, so idk

phrosts
03-19-2012, 12:07 PM
IGN: JerryBirds
Any nicknames?: Jerry
Activity level?: 3-5 hours a day
Why are you interested?: New to pocket legends and looking for a well mannered guild to get help from and give back to.
A suggestion to improve the guild?: n/a
Extra notes/comments (Optional): Im a level 22 straight dex bird. Thanks for your time.

Windwaiker
03-22-2012, 08:32 PM
IGN: Windwaiker

Any nicknames?: Wind, that's it.

Activity level?: I come on daily, but only for an hour or two.

Why are you interested?: I joined a guild with online members always afk, so no help/chat there. I just want some people to play with, so I thought joining a nice guild like this one would be a head start. I'm also annoyed with playing in PUGs where random players call me an idiot when I face a new boss for the first time...

A suggestion to improve the guild?: none yet

Extra notes/comments (Optional): this is my first character and archer, im very huggable and squishy, and I like chickens. I occasionally go on a mage or bear when I need a break from birds.

Mothwing
03-22-2012, 08:43 PM
You seem like a very respectable person :)

I like your ethics, and the way you set up this thread. I think it has great potential. Therefore, I think i'll apply.

I like supporting the little babies anyway, and see how far they can get :)

IGN: Mothwing

Nicknames: Uh-oh...the community has a lot for me. *Inhales deeply* Moth, Mawth, Mof, Mothy, Mawthy, Mothweeng, Mawthweeng, theres probably more...

Why are you interested?: I like small, simple guilds, and help them grow into something big. The leader has impressed me :) And i feel like starting fresh. The name is very attractive by the way ;)

A suggestion to improve the guild?: I'm sure you're doing everything just fine. My two-cents: I can't stand guild sales, Im all for giving guildies the item, rather than sell it to them. I like guilds where members earn the officer title, not by bribery. I like guilds that run interviews to make sure the members joining are respectable.

No extra comments besides i'm thrilled to join :) And im currently running a guild of my own, but i can transfer it to my alt easily, so if you could send me a friend request first. :)

Wonkering
03-24-2012, 12:05 PM
IGN: Windwaiker

Any nicknames?: Wind, that's it.

Activity level?: I come on daily, but only for an hour or two.

Why are you interested?: I joined a guild with online members always afk, so no help/chat there. I just want some people to play with, so I thought joining a nice guild like this one would be a head start. I'm also annoyed with playing in PUGs where random players call me an idiot when I face a new boss for the first time...

A suggestion to improve the guild?: none yet

Extra notes/comments (Optional): this is my first character and archer, im very huggable and squishy, and I like chickens. I occasionally go on a mage or bear when I need a break from birds.

Send me a friend request whenever possible. Thanks and welcome!

Windwaiker
03-28-2012, 04:51 PM
Hey wonkering when are you on? And do I send requests for Seraphate? Because I've been trying to add you for a few days now.

Wonkering
03-29-2012, 09:17 PM
Hey wonkering when are you on? And do I send requests for Seraphate? Because I've been trying to add you for a few days now.

So sorry about that. Been busy with school lately. I added you :)

boreta
04-01-2012, 04:51 AM
sounds like an awesome guild! I am currently in one that is very quiet and would love to be part of a more social and active guild.

IGN: boreta
Any nicknames?: boreta is fine or bo if you're lazy to type hah
Activity level?: almost everyday.. i just hit 65 so im js gna be pvp/farming for craft gear
Why are you interested?: looking to be a part of an active guild
A suggestion to improve the guild?: --
Extra notes/comments (Optional): send me a tell or a friend request in game, and ill be ready for the invite (:

Windwaiker
04-02-2012, 02:48 PM
I've sent everyone a friend request so I can hopefully recruit you. The only people who are actually in the guild so far is me and Seraphate lol...

Wonkering
04-09-2012, 08:56 AM
Sorry for being a bit inactive. I was on vacation with some friends :). Anyways, check out the new updated list of members and congratulations to Boreta as our latest member! Feel free to apply to anyone else and send a friend request to " Seraphate " or " Windwaiker " anytime in game.