PDA

View Full Version : about Arcanite Fields

Santoryu
08-18-2020, 06:38 AM
Hi everyone, Arcanite Pet is needed to get high chance loot for Arc Artifact and Belt?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Scll
08-18-2020, 07:09 AM
Helped with the arcanite material last year not the arcane equipment if I remember correctly? wait for the preview and let's see what we got this time.

Gaprisha
08-18-2020, 09:01 AM
Yes arcanite pet helps with getting more of the arcanite material in elite greensap/arcanite field. Doesn't help with looting the gears tho.

Achates
08-18-2020, 09:47 PM
Hi everyone, Arcanite Pet is needed to get high chance loot for Arc Artifact and Belt?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

I am also curious about this xD

Achates
08-18-2020, 09:50 PM
Yes arcanite pet helps with getting more of the arcanite material in elite greensap/arcanite field. Doesn't help with looting the gears tho.

Wow Thanks, i have never knew about this before. I always play in Greensap, maybe thats why people are using arcanite pets there. But is it only for Arcanite pets or is it works for the other arc pets too? Hope someone may answer this :)

Arcanedragon
08-18-2020, 11:51 PM
What about slotted arcane pets, do they count?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gaprisha
08-19-2020, 06:21 PM
Wow Thanks, i have never knew about this before. I always play in Greensap, maybe thats why people are using arcanite pets there. But is it only for Arcanite pets or is it works for the other arc pets too? Hope someone may answer this :)
Arcanite and arcane pets are not the same even tho they are both arcanes. SOo yes its only arcanite that helps.

Gaprisha
08-19-2020, 06:25 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it does if you slot in hb but not so sure. Rather get a dev to confirm.

Siwp
08-19-2020, 11:24 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYes , they do this last year I think this year too

Sent from my CPH1853 using Tapatalk