PDA

View Full Version : Need Devs answer

Fake_Stats
08-18-2020, 09:11 AM
Hello, im wondering am i still able to get that journeyman vanity from forum contest becouse in week 1 i am missing boss body/loot on Jarl screen shot. I killed him said secret phrase and took ss but loot appareantly got lost in chat box and i didnt notice it when i checked screen shots. So does this mean i cant get the vanity now :(
Ign: Tell

Послато са SM-A600G помоћу Тапатока

Twinkilll
08-18-2020, 09:33 AM
Hello, im wondering am i still able to get that journeyman vanity from forum contest becouse in week 1 i am missing boss body/loot on Jarl screen shot. I killed him said secret phrase and took ss but loot appareantly got lost in chat box and i didnt notice it when i checked screen shots. So does this mean i cant get the vanity now :(
Ign: Tell

Послато са SM-A600G помоћу ТапатокаNo

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 8 Pro en utilisant Tapatalk

Fake_Stats
08-19-2020, 03:51 PM
Still no answer from dev...

Kystone
08-19-2020, 04:32 PM
[CENTER]THE TOUR OF ARLOR RETURNS

+ LOOT must be in the chatbox (not just on the ground), -or- BOSS must be visible on the ground. One or the other. Or both.

could just read the post

IExposedYou
08-19-2020, 04:39 PM
No need to bother remiem when wk2 explicitly recites:

Rule:
2. The boss must be visibly dead on screen OR the chat box must be visible and show the boss loot. If I can't see the loot in chat, nor the dead boss, NO POINTS will be awarded!

New rule:
5. NEWPlay with your chatbox fully expanded. Loot often got lost in guild chat and system messages.

One can see that no one got any points awarded when loot was not visible. That’s why she made it clear with new rule #5.

And since all maps are needed to get vanity one can see that if you only miss one map you’re not awarded the vanity.

If she makes an exception for you a lot of others will ask for the same.

Fake_Stats
08-20-2020, 01:01 AM
could just read the postNot a dev....

Fake_Stats
08-20-2020, 01:03 AM
No need to bother remiem when wk2 explicitly recites:

Rule:
2. The boss must be visibly dead on screen OR the chat box must be visible and show the boss loot. If I can't see the loot in chat, nor the dead boss, NO POINTS will be awarded!

New rule:
5. NEWPlay with your chatbox fully expanded. Loot often got lost in guild chat and system messages.

One can see that no one got any points awarded when loot was not visible. That’s why she made it clear with new rule #5.

And since all maps are needed to get vanity one can see that if you only miss one map you’re not awarded the vanity.

If she makes an exception for you a lot of others will ask for the same.Yet another dev wannabe... lol

IExposedYou
08-20-2020, 02:08 AM
Yet another dev wannabe... lol

We’re all here to answer your question to our best ability. If you don’t like answers from players, why not @ the person you want the answer from in the main tour of arlor thread?
And don’t get frustrated when they don’t reply when the answers are clearly written in the rules

Ilove_Poopoo
08-20-2020, 04:15 AM
Expect answers from players since this is a public forum after all. Otherwise PM exist lol...

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Giant bench
08-20-2020, 08:09 AM
You’re in the list. So this thread is unnecessary. You answered your own question.

Fake_Stats
08-20-2020, 08:19 AM
You’re in the list. So this thread is unnecessary. You answered your own question.Im in the list and it says "missing jarl" so im asking am i still able to get vanity

Fake_Stats
08-20-2020, 08:21 AM
Expect answers from players since this is a public forum after all. Otherwise PM exist lol...

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkPMed dev before making thread but they never answer....

Ilove_Poopoo
08-20-2020, 08:35 AM
PMed dev before making thread but they never answer....

Послато са SM-A600G помоћу ТапатокаAnd what makes u think they'll asnwer this.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Kystone
08-20-2020, 08:56 AM
the part I quoted was from remiem...????

IExposedYou
08-20-2020, 09:23 AM
Don’t know what else to say but to read threads more carefully:

In wk1 thread:

POINT SYSTEM

* Complete all maps listed above to receive a one-time weekly bonus of 100 points. Bonuses will be awarded per character.

COMPLETION PRIZE
Remember, in order to receive the Blue Jester Vanity, you must complete all six weekly challenges (run all weekly maps at least once, every week). If you do not complete any one week, you will not be eligible to receive the prize.

Note: the blue jester vanity has been replaced. Rule should still be the same though.

I may be wrong but if you have not received the 100 points for wk1 then you have not completed that week.

Fake_Stats
08-20-2020, 09:31 AM
the part I quoted was from remiem...????Dev wannabe...

Fake_Stats
08-20-2020, 09:33 AM
Don’t know what else to say but to read threads more carefully:

In wk1 thread:

POINT SYSTEM

* Complete all maps listed above to receive a one-time weekly bonus of 100 points. Bonuses will be awarded per character.

COMPLETION PRIZE
Remember, in order to receive the Blue Jester Vanity, you must complete all six weekly challenges (run all weekly maps at least once, every week). If you do not complete any one week, you will not be eligible to receive the prize.

Note: the blue jester vanity has been replaced. Rule should still be the same though.

I may be wrong but if you have not received the 100 points for wk1 then you have not completed that week.Another dev wannabe...

Kystone
08-20-2020, 09:37 AM
Dev wannabe...

pm her then if u want a dev answer, it's literally a public forum for everyone, and we're trying to help but you're an ignorant little kid who made a mistake and is crying about it saying "omg you're not a dev so you're wrong!"

Fake_Stats
08-20-2020, 09:59 AM
pm her then if u want a dev answer, it's literally a public forum for everyone, and we're trying to help but you're an ignorant little kid who made a mistake and is crying about it saying "omg you're not a dev so you're wrong!"First of all pmed alrdy and no answer u rly think they read pms? Lmao. Second of all i did read all the rules and i sent all ss just loot got lost on 1 ss. It happened to many ppl and they are aware of it so they brough some new rules about it in week 2. So im wondering maybe im still able to get vanity since its not done on purpose it happened to many ppl. I want dev reply on this so sit ur *** down and play the game dont bother with my questions. Dev wannabe...

IExposedYou
08-20-2020, 10:05 AM
First of all pmed alrdy and no answer u rly think they read pms? Lmao. Second of all i did read all the rules and i sent all ss just loot got lost on 1 ss. It happened to many ppl and they are aware of it so they brough some new rules about it in week 2. So im wondering maybe im still able to get vanity since its not done on purpose it happened to many ppl. I want dev reply on this so sit ur *** down and play the game dont bother with my questions. Dev wannabe...

You’re rude man ... anyway, you have better chance for remiem to see this question in the main tour of arlor thread. AFAIK it’s only her who’s organizing this event. So other devs don’t know the answer for sure.

Kystone
08-20-2020, 10:07 AM
First of all pmed alrdy and no answer u rly think they read pms? Lmao. Second of all i did read all the rules and i sent all ss just loot got lost on 1 ss. It happened to many ppl and they are aware of it so they brough some new rules about it in week 2. So im wondering maybe im still able to get vanity since its not done on purpose it happened to many ppl. I want dev reply on this so sit ur *** down and play the game dont bother with my questions. Dev wannabe...

dev wannabe is your insult to someone trying to help? stop acting like a little kid lol. not our fault your loot got lost

Cinco
08-20-2020, 10:07 AM
It should be obvious - if you didn't meet the requirements... you don't meet the requirements.

Closing. Be nice to each other :-)

Remiem
09-04-2020, 10:03 PM
Unfortunately, if a week was missing a valid screenshot (such as Jarl), you can no longer win the vanity. :( I'm so sorry.

Also, folks, please be nice! The community is here primarily for players to help players, so no need to insult folks who try and answer questions when a dev isn't around.