PDA

View Full Version : New Bugs inteoduced with IOS update

OvigorothO
03-05-2012, 10:30 PM
While using the mobile app on my apple device I encoutered two bugs.the first,when you go to the search and you see your list of choices the very first thread on the list often tends to be unresponsive.the second bug, the same issue from before with users getting a blank screen whem opening a thread (entitiy ID missing) is now occuring when the user clicks on the section of the forum he/she wants to see (PL,SL,DL) It may be possible that these bugs have shown up in the android version as well but i have not looked into that

Skeletonlord
03-06-2012, 11:40 AM
While using the mobile app on my apple device I encoutered two bugs.the first,when you go to the search and you see your list of choices the very first thread on the list often tends to be unresponsive.the second bug, the same issue from before with users getting a blank screen whem opening a thread (entitiy ID missing) is now occuring when the user clicks on the section of the forum he/she wants to see (PL,SL,DL) It may be possible that these bugs have shown up in the android version as well but i have not looked into that

The one about getting a blank screen: This happens when you view a forum. It says "Forum is closed"?

OvigorothO
03-06-2012, 04:31 PM
It just doesnt open peroid....again im talking about ios version not android version.(usually apple doesnt give technical error information notifications like the android system does)

Jugernugett
03-06-2012, 04:39 PM
Happens to me to.

Kaytar
03-06-2012, 04:54 PM
I have an android and have not encountered any problems:)

OvigorothO
03-08-2012, 08:08 PM
Hehe....my android no issues too