PDA

View Full Version : Player Population

Mindyaownbaby
08-19-2020, 09:49 PM
I think that this game would blow up if they released this game onto Steam, epic games, etc, and maybe if they did ads on YouTube videos to attract new players. I think it’s an amazing game and would hate to see it die. And I’m not saying it’s dead or dying I’m just saying it would be nice to see more players attracted to the game. Also lastly I would still think it would be cool if they changed the vanities in the store !!

Jtflorencio
08-20-2020, 04:12 AM
I agree with you this game has a lot of potential so just call attention by calling some famous youtuber to anuncie or youtube adverts and this kind of genre, remembering that it is not easy. 1+

Jdfoda
08-20-2020, 05:20 AM
I think that this game would blow up if they released this game onto Steam, epic games, etc, and maybe if they did ads on YouTube videos to attract new players. I think it’s an amazing game and would hate to see it die. And I’m not saying it’s dead or dying I’m just saying it would be nice to see more players attracted to the game. Also lastly I would still think it would be cool if they changed the vanities in the store !!

1+ .

Xlyd
08-20-2020, 06:03 AM
I think that this game would blow up if they released this game onto Steam, epic games, etc, and maybe if they did ads on YouTube videos to attract new players. I think it’s an amazing game and would hate to see it die. And I’m not saying it’s dead or dying I’m just saying it would be nice to see more players attracted to the game. Also lastly I would still think it would be cool if they changed the vanities in the store !!And we need texture updates...

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-A405FN eszközömről

Jtflorencio
08-20-2020, 07:53 AM
And we need texture updates...

no lol why??????

Xlyd
08-20-2020, 10:18 AM
no lol why??????Did you see this arm? https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200820/651720cd2fa8770f9218b2e2ca07af63.jpg

Mindyaownbaby
08-21-2020, 01:08 AM
We can only hope but at this point my expectations are low lol

Redjellydonut
08-22-2020, 04:48 PM
Bruh this game is so good and addicting. Youtube commercials alone would bring massive population. But Steam ufff i can only imagine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk