PDA

View Full Version : Problem with platinium !

biel
08-05-2010, 08:11 PM
I don't know if its only me but I want to buy platinium for new map but when I go on : Buy Platinium, it say :IN APP PURCHASE DISABLED ... :( I want to know if there is an other way to buy platinium, thanks .

Royce
08-05-2010, 08:18 PM
It sounds like either your account has not been verified yet (through the email you are sent when you open your account), or that you somehow have in-app purchases turned off on your device. Anyway, there is no other way to purchase platinum. Make sure your account is verified, and if so, try checking your iTunes settings to see if there is something there.

biel
08-05-2010, 08:19 PM
It sounds like either your account has not been verified yet (through the email you are sent when you open your account), or that you somehow have in-app purchases turned off on your device. Anyway, there is no other way to purchase platinum. Make sure your account is verified, and if so, try checking your iTunes settings to see if there is something there.

How can I turn my in-app purchases to on ?

/e\ - I verified my account ... Like 3 week ago, I bought 5 platinium for buy the first map ( dark wood )
And now I want to buy the next but I only have 1 platinum ...

Royce
08-05-2010, 08:24 PM
How can I turn my in-app purchases to on ?

Is your PL account verified? You would have had to follow a link from an email they send when you first open your account.

biel
08-05-2010, 08:25 PM
Yes, I clicked on the link they had sent me ... :(

Royce
08-05-2010, 08:26 PM
Yes, I clicked on the link they had sent me ... :(

Well if it's not that, then the only thing I can think of would be perhaps a parental control setting of some kind through iTunes, but I'm really not sure. Sorry, hopefully someone else can help you more.

biel
08-05-2010, 08:28 PM
Well if it's not that, then the only thing I can think of would be perhaps a parental control setting of some kind through iTunes, but I'm really not sure. Sorry, hopefully someone else can help you more.

Thanks ...

Futumsh
08-05-2010, 08:31 PM
Check Settings -> General -> Restrictions and make sure In-App Purchases in set to on.

ilovebacon36
08-07-2010, 01:06 PM
well i tried to buy platinum and it said your account is not a sandbox account or something liek that. it really blew and now i cant go past lvl 13. im extremely pissed.

Banned
08-07-2010, 01:10 PM
Your iPod is jailbroken.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?179-Can-t-you-buy-new-dungeons-Getting-quot-Sandbox-quot-Error-Here-is-solution!!&highlight=Jailbreak

That should fix it, yo.

mysticgod
08-26-2010, 01:38 PM
what is SSH?

Royce
08-26-2010, 01:40 PM
what is SSH?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Shell

mysticgod
08-26-2010, 02:17 PM
oh kk thanks a lot!