PDA

View Full Version : 1+ or -1 ?

Lynisterr
08-20-2020, 06:12 AM
who thinks its time for sts to fix a small bug in game its not something very big or hard to deal with but it would be easier... first off... hot bar is hard to click... so make it bigger or adjustable.. and the trade bug makes you have to click accept 1-5 times for it to actually accept the trade lol.

Abdu ._.
08-20-2020, 06:13 AM
who thinks its time for sts to fix a small bug in game its not something very big or hard to deal with but it would be easier... first off... hot bar is hard to click... so make it bigger or adjustable.. and the trade bug makes you have to click accept 1-5 times for it to actually accept the trade lol.Yesssss the trade thing +111111111111

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Giasakes
08-20-2020, 06:13 AM
Agree with the trade

Envoyé de mon Mi 9T en utilisant Tapatalk

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-20-2020, 06:33 AM
Futumsh told its not a bug. The trade window is designed like that. You cant confirm in a second after any item is changed. There is a small delay so there are no *Mistake Trades*.
Also we all are used to it [emoji23] You can just click once and it will confirm if you have patience. Just wait for a second or two!

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

Encryptions
08-20-2020, 06:45 AM
I don't have patience in trade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfZ6suep_YM

Anil LK Joseph
08-20-2020, 07:00 AM
The trade thing is to prevent you from scams lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abdu ._.
08-20-2020, 07:35 AM
The trade thing is to prevent you from scams lol

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWhen I'm on pc it always confirms first time but not mobile

Avaree
08-20-2020, 07:50 AM
I don’t trade enough to care. -11

Bundlos
08-20-2020, 08:50 AM
+1 for being able to adjust hotbar size. -1 for trade, rather be patient than risk getting scammed.

kennethcabinet
08-20-2020, 04:29 PM
+1 for the trade

Overbear
08-20-2020, 04:36 PM
+1 for hotbar
-1 for the trade.
I think that the trade thing has helped prevent alot of scams, as annoying as it may be. It's for the greater good.

Dmothra
08-20-2020, 04:38 PM
Made a report regarding trade having to click a couple of times. Here you go.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200820/c1ac5b0121fcb5d826a9bbfd4e124396.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200820/008f7fc33202b5ad35ecbe9a92491785.jpg

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Freckert
08-20-2020, 11:44 PM
+1 for magnification hotbar, ppl already requested this for many times.

-1 for trade, its better that way to prevent you being scammed

Truth_hurts
08-21-2020, 12:30 AM
I don't have patience in trade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfZ6suep_YM

Eh? This doesn't have anything to do with the OP. This is literally a poor publicity attempt to the save the little of your sorry reputation you have left. If you wanna low-key gloat about your philanthropic journey at least stop stealing every person's thread and making it about yourself.

Encryptions
08-21-2020, 02:06 AM
Eh? This doesn't have anything to do with the OP. This is literally a poor publicity attempt to the save the little of your sorry reputation you have left. If you wanna low-key gloat about your philanthropic journey at least stop stealing every person's thread and making it about yourself.Not stealing the thead. He mentioned trading takes ages to accept and its one thing I don't like in the game.
Anyways whats with people making new accounts on forums to quote and be an *** towards me? Why not use your main account? Too scared to? People making new accounts on game, forums, youtube, etc to be an *** towards me. Just shows how much of a scared cat you are to not say it to me with your main account. What am I going to do? Msg you back. Can't do anything to you irl, you hide behind a phone screen. -not a threat, just saying facts.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Lynisterr
08-21-2020, 02:11 AM
Eh? This doesn't have anything to do with the OP. This is literally a poor publicity attempt to the save the little of your sorry reputation you have left. If you wanna low-key gloat about your philanthropic journey at least stop stealing every person's thread and making it about yourself.

chill tf out geez. i've never seen someone so jealous and so salty. its just... sad

Truth_hurts
08-21-2020, 02:49 AM
Not stealing the thead. He mentioned trading takes ages to accept and its one thing I don't like in the game.
Anyways whats with people making new accounts on forums to quote and be an *** towards me? Why not use your main account? Too scared to? People making new accounts on game, forums, youtube, etc to be an *** towards me. Just shows how much of a scared cat you are to not say it to me with your main account. What am I going to do? Msg you back. Can't do anything to you irl, you hide behind a phone screen. -not a threat, just saying facts.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Don't flatter yourself that I would go through the pain of making a new account for your sake.

chill tf out geez. i've never seen someone so jealous and so salty. its just... sad

Jealous? Lol. Got to be the joke of the day. I wouldn't be jealous over an important pixel character in a game even if my life depended on it.

Anyway, carry on with the discussion.

Lynisterr
08-21-2020, 02:52 AM
Don't flatter yourself that I would go through the pain of making a new account for your sake.

Jealous? Lol. Got to be the joke of the day. I wouldn't be jealous over an important pixel character in a game even if my life depended on it.

Anyway, carry on with the discussion.

then chill out and stop crying over pixels. ty... and if ur gonna continue don't do it on my forum post go make ur own and start drama somewhere else ty.

Abdu ._.
08-21-2020, 05:35 AM
Eh? This doesn't have anything to do with the OP. This is literally a poor publicity attempt to the save the little of your sorry reputation you have left. If you wanna low-key gloat about your philanthropic journey at least stop stealing every person's thread and making it about yourself.Ay bro...chill out jeez.lower the unnecessary toxicity