PDA

View Full Version : STS, concerning custom armor...

Deathpunch
03-06-2012, 08:45 PM
In the next update please make the custom crafted sets reflective of their price. 350k for + 20 health/mana and a few points of dodge is quite ridiculous. Either up the buffs or drop the price. Thanks.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Ardon
03-06-2012, 09:01 PM
So dam true.

Maybe add some actual customization to it. Being able to custom color armor.

Stats are the big issue for me. It really doesnt justify the price if only a few stats are boosted.

ArtStar
03-07-2012, 10:46 AM
I very much agree, and where is our implants. Ive bought so many in boredom lol.

adidaman
03-07-2012, 10:52 AM
I don't sts makes the prices, it's the star legends economy. Not much you can do

morfic
03-07-2012, 10:53 AM
Actually... just dont make the end game armor drop every other kill please. :p

I like farming for super rare sets.

Or maybe add the first rare pink armor sets?

Ardon
03-07-2012, 10:58 AM
I don't sts makes the prices, it's the star legends economy. Not much you can do

They set the recipe prices. Which sets the custom prices.
Lvl 40 recipes each cost 35k.
Adds up to 175k with all custom pi

Fyrce
03-07-2012, 11:29 AM
Soooo confused. You can't just NOT buy it...???

Ardon
03-07-2012, 11:38 AM
Soooo confused. You can't just NOT buy it...???

That still doesnt solve the problem that the custom armor stats arent represented in the price.

ArtStar
03-07-2012, 11:50 AM
They set the recipe prices. Which sets the custom prices.
Lvl 40 recipes each cost 35k.
Adds up to 175k with all custom pi

And with epic sets dropping every two seconds... Lolol sts definitely screwed us on this one.
Expensive stims, no way to make creds without cash, you could probably sell an epic set for like 1k or free out of that 175k.

Ardon
03-07-2012, 11:52 AM
And with epic sets dropping every two seconds... Lolol sts definitely screwed us on this one.
Expensive stims, no way to make creds without cash, you could probably sell an epic set for like 1k or free out of that 175k.

Lol its best to just liquidate those "epic" pieces since no one buy them.

The drop rates are ridiculous for this campaign. And how the epic weapons didnt even drop for the first few days lol

Commanderkeen
03-07-2012, 01:32 PM
In the next update please make the custom crafted sets reflective of their price. 350k for + 20 health/mana and a few points of dodge is quite ridiculous. Either up the buffs or drop the price. Thanks.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Short, sweet, and right to the point. My kind of post.

Deathpunch
03-07-2012, 02:30 PM
Short, sweet, and right to the point. My kind of post.

Lol! Not much else to say about it. :D

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Shaocalur
03-07-2012, 02:38 PM
So true, maybe add they could give you a certain amount of stat points (like when you level up) and you could choose which stats you want boosted instead of having to live off of those same skills. Like Addons said, add some custom to the "custom" sets.

ArtStar
03-07-2012, 03:05 PM
Ha ha custom armor has become a status symbol though. I am kind of looking forward to the people not able to afford it next cap.

Dahitman
03-07-2012, 04:21 PM

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

Ha! So true. 35k for receipes which don't drop so you have to buy. That's why you never see me wearing custom equipment. I prefer to just save my credits.

Deathpunch
03-07-2012, 06:18 PM
So true, maybe add they could give you a certain amount of stat points (like when you level up) and you could choose which stats you want boosted instead of having to live off of those same skills. Like Addons said, add some custom to the "custom" sets.

Or craft with different materials to make it suitable for different classes.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D

ArtStar
03-07-2012, 06:44 PM
My engineer custom armors ive had em all, and they never let me down yet. I like the smoke, and how it is SO perfect for PvE.

OvigorothO
03-07-2012, 06:49 PM
Guys in all fairness to STS they don't control they way ppl want to sell thier gear.as for the stats of the gear im guessing you are all PL players like me? While pl is based on attribuyes deciding what gear you can use and how much of everything you have on SL its all class specific and regen is almost non existant making the healing moves vital. Its your choice if you want the cool looking way more expensive set or the mediocer set with no smoke what your basically saying is that STS should regulate the price of custom armor?

Ardon
03-07-2012, 06:53 PM
Guys in all fairness to STS they don't control they way ppl want to sell thier gear.as for the stats of the gear im guessing you are all PL players like me? While pl is based on attribuyes deciding what gear you can use and how much of everything you have on SL its all class specific and regen is almost non existant making the healing moves vital. Its your choice if you want the cool looking way more expensive set or the mediocer set with no smoke what your basically saying is that STS should regulate the price of custom armor?

But the do control how much each recipe costs. And that is what people base their prices at for sets.

We're not all PL players, we just want a better stat boost for the money.

They sort of do set the price since theyre recipe price influences custom piece prices.

ArtStar
03-07-2012, 07:22 PM
But the do control how much each recipe costs. And that is what people base their prices at for sets.

We're not all PL players, we just want a better stat boost for the money.

They sort of do set the price since theyre recipe price influences custom piece prices.

And how long have we been complaining about this? Lol people would always point out the stats for as long as i can remember. Looks like nothing is going to happen at this point.

*Zero*
03-08-2012, 09:34 AM
I just hope we can tell classes apart for 45 sets. I was really bummed about the looks of the 40 set.

Growwle
03-08-2012, 09:46 AM
Upgradeable items would be cool, with slots. Then there could be more crystals, runes, mods, whatever that can be dropped by mobs and bosses.

ArtStar
03-08-2012, 01:28 PM
I just hope we can tell classes apart for 45 sets. I was really bummed about the looks of the 40 set.

Yeah, at first I was all super stoked about lvl40 custom, then everyone who got to lvl40 got it and I could barely tell each other a part. I mean commandos got red smoke, engineers got red/black smoke, lolol and we are all purple! Thats why i have been trying to make such a statement with my different sets, but even that is starting to get copied.

Ardon
03-08-2012, 01:31 PM
Yeah, at first I was all super stoked about lvl40 custom, then everyone who got to lvl40 got it and I could barely tell each other a part. I mean, commando's got red smoke? Engineers got red/black smoke, lolol and we are all purple! Thats why i have been trying to male such a statement with my different sets, but even that is starting to get copied.

Yeah lol i like the purple but i everyone looking the same is pretty awful. Classes are supposed to be distinguishable. Like pt

ArtStar
03-08-2012, 02:27 PM
Yeah lol i like the purple but i everyone looking the same is pretty awful. Classes are supposed to be distinguishable. Like pt

Maybe this was all part of some evil plot to bore us out of sl when dl comes,
So that we will be fine killing time there, waiting on new content in sl.

Ardon
03-08-2012, 02:30 PM
So that we will be fine killing time there waiting on new content in sl.

That would be a horrible decision then lol

Myself and many other of my former hardcore sts game players kinda dont even want to bother with DL, because of how SL has been kind of abandoned. With excuses like "be patient" and "content is on the way."
There just isnt enough of content to really immerse yourself in anymore. It is dissapointing

ArtStar
03-08-2012, 02:42 PM
That would be a horrible decision then lol

Myself and many other of my former hardcore sts game players kinda dont even want to bother with DL, because of how SL has been kind of abandoned. With excuses like "be patient" and "content is on the way."
There just isnt enough of content to really immerse yourself in anymore. It is dissapointing

Makes sense though, ahah I have been wondering where all our plat has been going. Looks like it has been only funding DL. Ha ha and DL obviously has all the possible creativity sts has. Meh I secretly have been hoping STS has been working on a huge update for sl, doubtful. Things on the sl front have been tasteless for a bit too long now.

Mitchturbo
03-08-2012, 03:28 PM
I'm only going to be playing Star Legends too. Dark Legends and Pocket Legends don't interest me at all <3
Hope the new content will be justified the wait.

ArtStar
03-08-2012, 03:39 PM
I'm only going to be playing Star Legends too. Dark Legends and Pocket Legends don't interest me at all <3
Hope the new content will be justified the wait.

Thats the spirit, lol I may be kicking butt in DL but SL will be my first homeee.
Who knows though. Maybe dl will have a huge impact on players and take over x)
I am scared that I wont care as much for sl after it is released.

Growwle
03-08-2012, 03:50 PM

So that we will be fine killing time there, waiting on new content in sl.

No, I think it has more to do with the amount of people STS can allocate to each project.