PDA

View Full Version : Lost Expedition Feedback Thread

Justg
04-17-2010, 08:59 AM
As we put out new expansion packs, we'd love your feedback! The mobs should be getting tougher and using more abilities, the loot should be getting cooler, and you should be having more fun! So how about it... tell us how we're doing and what we could be doing better!

- g

Reaper
04-17-2010, 09:10 AM
So, I have noticed the exp gain is getting really hard and to be honest, i like that. The problem with the loot is that it is all the old loot with different textures, you need spikes and things :)
You need music which suits the terrain and the monsters are cool. Best map yet. Good job guys, keep it up!
I love PL!

-- Legends (http://theappradar.com) --

Xervitude
04-17-2010, 09:23 AM
One issue... why is all the new loot selling for so much less than previous maps loot? I mean.. a guys gotta keep buying potions ya know :)

KronicDecay
04-17-2010, 09:25 AM
Is there a way to change the font color when people talk? With everything being white and font color being white it's hard to see

Reaper
04-17-2010, 09:37 AM
I agree with KronicDecay. It is quite tedious to read it.

setec
04-17-2010, 09:46 AM
I love the new maps!!! Great fun! Agree on the white on white txt issue.

btutterrow
04-17-2010, 10:27 AM
Agree about white font... needs to be changed as I cannot read it most of the time on my iPhone.

REALLY looking forward to the trade system, as rudimentary as it will be to start, as we did a run of the whole dungeon and I only got one drop that I could use, and it was only a white. I got about 6 items that were for other classes.

rangerlump
04-17-2010, 10:34 AM
Aye, great... only issue is font color (or putting slight transparant background would work). Hard seeing how many monsters are left to kill on the map hehe.

Great game.........!!!!!!!

Chronical
04-17-2010, 10:37 AM
Increase the chicken armor droprate please. I dropped 2 rare armors for other classes which kinda sucked. Also, include fire animation on the fire and ice animation on the ice bows please. I agree on the music. The rest is awesome :D

Jakis
04-17-2010, 01:31 PM
Is there a way to change the font color when people talk? With everything being white and font color being white it's hard to see

Yes, I'm fixing this today. Thank you!
.j.

darrensmith016
04-17-2010, 01:46 PM
the map is great, love the ice.. lol.. just a little hard to see the text and white monsters

Justg
04-17-2010, 01:48 PM
Fix from Jakis is on the way...

darrensmith016
04-17-2010, 01:53 PM
Fix from Jakis is on the way...

right this second.. not just yet.. but i know you guys are fast.. Good job on the 3 updates last night...

Banned
04-17-2010, 04:14 PM
Eh, it was alright. I wasn't as exciting the first three map packs. Maybe if the level cap was 5 levels higher it would have been good but only 5 levels. Burnt through that way to quickly.

Jakis
04-17-2010, 10:21 PM
This is fixed and will go live with our next push, tomorrow or Monday.
.j.

gsimonds
04-17-2010, 11:04 PM
I'm loving the new dungeon so far, just dinged 30 so I'll be doing some pinko hunting very soon. I'm curious, could we get a list of all the new lvl 30 pink items? I have been hoping that there were going to be some available for every equip slot (1h,2h,shield,armor,helm, etc.) Even a sai / wing shield.

And hopefully the new pinks start getting beefy stats and wild skins!! :D

Synozeer
04-17-2010, 11:37 PM
I got a Wing Shield of Legends, so that equip slot has a pink item.

Shebee
04-18-2010, 05:15 PM
I like it.
I would like to see more abilities, different enemies, implement something creative, not just a "road" with monsters in the way.
Make bosses a lot harder, more hp, more abilities and so forth.
Maybe add NPCs whom you need to talk to trigger certain events or cinematics? (Cinematics are old I know, but why not?)
Maybe some quests inside the dungeons that you can do, bonus objectives (speed runs, rescue some npcs) for bonus rewards.

Dizko
04-18-2010, 05:25 PM
Loved it. Fantastic job.

Would like boss battle to be more 'epic'.

darrensmith016
04-18-2010, 06:22 PM
From lvls 25 - 30 I blasted through them. Loved it. But there is a couple bugs where the enermy would be in the cave Walls etc. Never the less great game

maxvegas
04-19-2010, 02:03 AM
the only critic i have is that it's alot harder to find pink and purple as when in the previous update it was like stealing candies from a kid, think it should be more balance .....

Jolly
04-19-2010, 03:48 AM
Hi,
first of all this game is a great job, realy compliments.
I think that dungeons are too difficult for 1 or 2 players and too simple for a group.
Lost expedition was finished too fast....so the solution is:
Release a new expansion every week or do expansions more difficult ;-)
Thank you,

PS for me the 1 solution is the best ( 1,50 € is nothing compared to the enjoyment i have)

Xervitude
04-19-2010, 11:49 AM
Another solution to the above 'problem' is for the game to be 'easy' and get progressivly harder for each extra player playing. IE a boss would have 5x the XP if the game is full vs someone running solo. That is of course if you want the bosses to be soloable at all.

Shebee
04-19-2010, 11:56 AM
Another solution to the above 'problem' is for the game to be 'easy' and get progressivly harder for each extra player playing. IE a boss would have 5x the XP if the game is full vs someone running solo. That is of course if you want the bosses to be soloable at all.

The point in having different classes and roles would be exactly what if everyone can solo them?

Xervitude
04-19-2010, 12:16 PM
The point in having different classes and roles would be exactly what if everyone can solo them?

Yeah well I disagree I think meat lovers pizza is best, vegetarian is for wussies.

Oh! Sorry I thought we were commenting on things that had nothing to do with what the other person said. I didnt say anything about different classes, and I didnt say it had to be easy enough to solo, just easier mobs than if there were more people in the game. In fact there was once a small mostly unheard of game that implemented something kinda like this... what was it called again.. oh yeah, Diablo.

Seraphine
04-21-2010, 06:41 PM
Why are the rare/epic/purple/pink, etc items worse than the lower level grey items?!? Shouldnt these be BETTER than the rest?

I have 3 epics that in each case (axe of legends, crossbow, flame-flinger) that have lower dps than lower level grey items?

My suggestions would be to make these items actually better.

Obliteration
04-30-2010, 06:10 PM
Well the sad thing is, you can get way better loot from The Skeleton Cult Crypts...
Archer wise. Now Warrior and Mage has some more decent drops.
But in my oppinion it was a disappointment.
But in the Ancient Swamps there is sapposed to be good
archer gear so that's exciting.

Aerospacegod
04-30-2010, 07:36 PM
To easy, make the next one extra tough :)

Also I somehow went through a wall, a bit glitchy

Leave
05-02-2010, 05:56 PM
WHITE TEXT IS A MUST!
cant wait till ancient swamps come out i bought some platinum already!

Vigilant
05-02-2010, 05:59 PM
WHITE TEXT IS A MUST!
cant wait till ancient swamps come out i bought some platinum already!

Same I already got platinum for the new map!

Suppose to come out around Wednesday this week I think.