View Full Version : League of Legends (LoL) Thread

Zaltiar
03-06-2012, 10:42 PM
Hey guys, I've recently started playing LoL (explains why Hellcharger is mia in SL :))
I'm still pretty new but I have really enjoyed the gameplay and the fact that it is a ftp game makes it all the better. Of course, theres the option to buy in game currency, but its only for skins and boosts.
If any of you guys do/have played LoL feel free to post up your gamer name and add me as a friend and any other information (Champions used or tips so i can get better huhuhu). The game it self is a MOBA game (multiplayer online battle arena). Similar to HoN or Dota. LoL differentiates it self from them through highly customizable champions and theres a lot to choose from.

I play as "ZaitiaZ" (same spelling backwards!) since Zaltiar was taken bah I also mainly use Ashe as shes an easy champion to get familiar with. edit: I got bored of her and started playing Fizz, been dominating since!
It's easy to sign up for the game as well - click me (http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f5cc5065d776635414316)

hope to see some of you there,
Cheers!

Vhigdo
03-07-2012, 01:08 AM
I have played league of legends on and off for quite some time. Favorite champ is Orianna for her ball mechanics :/ IGN is KungFuCanine ... also I watch quite a few professional matches on youtube to prepare for matches though I don't really play ranked anymore just ai matches for daily ip and pvp after I'm capped from that.

Cahaun
03-07-2012, 07:25 AM
Tell JollyGoovinson I said hello! He had an article on him being the luckiest player. (Who happens to be my RL best friend :p)

ArtStar
03-07-2012, 10:50 PM
I love LoL. I have the same ign.
My laptop is broke so i cant play though.

Zaltiar
03-11-2012, 10:38 AM
oh, tell me when you fix your laptop so we can do some games :P,
btw which server are you on?

LookBehindMe
03-11-2012, 11:02 AM
No offense but I could never get into it. I've been playing dota for a couple years now and to me playing LoL is really boring. But then again most ppl find dota boring. Oh well looking forward to the surge of ppl joining the dota field when DotA 2 comes out.

Zaltiar
03-11-2012, 11:10 AM
whatever floats you boat :), I used to play dota way back when. Dota 2 seems awesome though, i'll try it out for sure when it comes out

Swords
03-11-2012, 12:36 PM
was watching a gameplay on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2aRprMS-4A

ArtStar
03-11-2012, 02:01 PM
oh, tell me when you fix your laptop so we can do some games :P,
btw which server are you on?

Im a total noob at it, ha ha I am not very good.
Server?

Zaltiar
03-11-2012, 04:23 PM
I just started playing myself :), there's the North American server (where I play), then there are the European servers. I still get tons of lag playing since I'm in Australia though :/

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Zaltiar
03-11-2012, 04:25 PM
was watching a gameplay on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2aRprMS-4A

That's domination, kinda like call of duty where you capture base. The normal games are where you push a lane and destroy the opponents main base, similar to dota

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

ArtStar
03-11-2012, 05:24 PM
Ha ha mmkay cool :-)
Hmmm we will play on the same server then!
I got the same ign, Artsar.