PDA

View Full Version : ArtStar's Battle of the Engineers!

ArtStar
03-07-2012, 10:29 AM
Hi everybody, and welcome to Battle of the Engineers. As you know I am a liiiittle addicted to kills being at number one with over 372000 kills. Voleria obviously has not stopped me from pushing my limits. So I thought up a fun way we can test our PvE skills against each other. I'd like to invite four of the best engineers to try and out kill me in the game. Since there isn't anything fun to do on sl anymore but lvl alts up, I know a lot of people have an engineer. If you don't then I apologize ENGINEERS ONLY. Our classes and levels will be equal, but you pick your own weapon and/or shield. Builds and everything about your play style will be your own personal prefference. Me, I personally like our class weapon.

It's very simple:

- 25 straight rounds on a map chosen by me.
- First 4 people to claim a contestant chooser spot gets it.(unless a SG or someone with big influence or authority wants a spot.)
- These people will be selecting the four engineers to show me up each *week!*
- All contestants must be lvl46!
- Obviously we can't lvl up to 46 just yet, so we have time to prepare this whole thing.
- I will enter everyone's kills in BEFORE we begin.
- Contestants must be fair and own up if they lose, these games will be completely fair.
- You will be expected to be respectful and play nice,
- Or you will be penalized maybe even disqualified by me since I will host.
- We are all are putting equal amounts of 5k on the line.
- Again, I am willing to do this every *week.*
- Deal? : )

1st prize will include: 25k(the pot of all our moneys combined), and all the bragging rights they want.
Please reply and lemme know if ya'll are interested.

Iron Hand
03-07-2012, 10:42 AM
Hey sister pwnie i would be happy to give a try with my engi add "Scrapiron" to the mix.. will be leveling hard to make requirements .. uhnn.

Join peeps this will be fun!

Lady_Pebbles
04-01-2012, 10:17 AM
Sounds fun & even though I won't be participating, I wish everyone luck.

-Thren

Racosai
05-27-2012, 05:50 AM
Sounds nice, im interested but I have to level up my alts first. Hope you guys ah, have fun!

ArtStar
05-27-2012, 11:42 AM
This was a fail because I didn't get that many willing to do this as you can see, I guess they were all scared to test their skills :P
Lolol but yeah I've moved on a bit too so I'm not up for doing this anymore. :/
I forgot this thread was still around, I'll notify a dev for deletion.
If you're interested in running with me I still host the best V5 runs around from time to time, look for my name.