PDA

View Full Version : How to Contact Ironsource to reclaim plat

SCSY
08-22-2020, 08:15 AM
Recently, I have finished a plat offer but do not receive any plat. I know I have to contact the IronSource(3rd party). When I clicked into terms of use, I only see user ID and application key. But I cannot login. Perhaps I am not in the right platform. Please help! How can I contact Ironsource?

Laezeo
08-22-2020, 10:00 AM
You can contact IronSource at their following address: mobile-customersupport@ironsrc.com with your question and/or clarification regarding with your platinum reward.

Note: Please don’t abuse the offer providers as if you may not get the reward.

SCSY
09-05-2020, 10:27 PM
I have been waiting for 2 weeks. IronSource has not yet responded me. How long will it take? Or they may ignore my request? It's so frustrating. What can I do if they dont respond?

PostNoob
09-07-2020, 07:34 PM
I have been waiting for 2 weeks. IronSource has not yet responded me. How long will it take? Or they may ignore my request? It's so frustrating. What can I do if they dont respond?

I suppose you could report them to BBB or something but make sure you have checked your Email Spam Folders and stuff, they should have replied. Also make sure your checking the right email address.

SCSY
09-08-2020, 08:53 AM
I suppose you could report them to BBB or something but make sure you have checked your Email Spam Folders and stuff, they should have replied. Also make sure your checking the right email address.

Do you mean the apps I downloaded which is promoted by ironsource? BTW, I only get automated reply email. :(