PDA

View Full Version : Arcanite Fields Boss

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-22-2020, 01:56 PM
Recently , I have noticed many people don't even realise and are unable to see the boss spawned and hence they miss the boss loot.

I don't think if you guys would like these ideas but here they are:

- Make the boss Announcement *RED IN COLOUR* like Egg-Zavier because its more noticable like that
OR
- Make a Small Message on Screen below the Event [Energy] button "Pulley Cogsmire has Spawned" which doesn't disappear until its killed
OR
- Make Pulley's Hitpoints be seen all over the map so people know when he spawns and can find him ASAP

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

Spooked
08-22-2020, 06:17 PM
I haven’t seen a single person miss the boss in over 100 runs.
Not sure what you’re talking about to be honest.

Abdu ._.
08-22-2020, 08:03 PM
Recently , I have noticed many people don't even realise and are unable to see the boss spawned and hence they miss the boss loot.

- Make the boss Announcement *RED IN COLOUR* like Egg-Zavier because its more noticable like that
OR
- Make a Small Message on Screen below the Event [Energy] button "Pulley Cogsmire has Spawned" which doesn't disappear until its killed
OR
- Make Pulley's Hitpoints be seen all over the map so people know when he spawns and can find him ASAP

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk+1 system announcement for boss is not eye catching something like the egg zavier announcement wud be more noticeable and nice imo

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Overbear
08-22-2020, 08:14 PM
i like chicken nuggies

Abdu ._.
08-22-2020, 08:15 PM
i like chicken nuggiesPrefer Dino nuggies

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
08-23-2020, 08:45 AM
Prefer herbal nuggs

Achates
08-24-2020, 07:44 PM

OR
OR

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

Yup i noticed same problem, sometimes people dont know where the boss is and dont know if the boss has spawned. So this is great idea XD

Achates
08-24-2020, 07:47 PM
I haven’t seen a single person miss the boss in over 100 runs.
Not sure what you’re talking about to be honest.

Sometimes i saw people are dissapointed because they dont know that the boss spawned, and sometimes greed people wont tell them or even wait for them so they killed the boss by them self in secconds. So i think this is a good idea.