PDA

View Full Version : Arcanite Fields Tricks & Guide

Prabsimar Chhabra
08-22-2020, 08:32 PM
I am sure everyone loves this Event and would love to see some tricks that can help you reduce the time of the run and also get pve kills! This video also explains how you guys can spend your tokens!
https://youtu.be/xlXH1L4cyIg

For those who think this a malware link , Here's a written video detail for you-
How to spend tokens - For now The Top Grossing Items are The Guild Recipes , so I would suggest you to buy and sell them. After that you guys can get the vanity if you want because the weapon isn't 10k-20k like last year. Then when your done with everything , get those 100 token crates!
How to use materials- You guys can either use the materials in the recipes to craft furniture, which you buy from the token vendor. But I would suggest you to sell them after crafting to a better rarity as they are good source of income and sell very fast! Or donate them to your awesome guild and help them craft the guildhall!

About the Tricks-
Trick 1: This trick will help you all in many things like dailies and events. Many people don't know this. You all can collect materials or objects or interact with them even when you have an enemy very near to you just by clicking the shiny part under the object or the object itself to interact with it / collect it instead of killing the enemies close to you first. This also helps you collect them way faster.

Trick 2: Looking for Pve kills? Lure the enemies and kill them in a second! This event is really good for Pve kills as the health of mobs is very low and you can easily find 100+ mobs per run. You can just click all the materials like in trick one and keep moving from one material to another as fast as you can ,without collecting them, to lure a huge group of enemies.

This may help you or may not - All feedbacks are welcome!

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

Encryptions
08-22-2020, 10:08 PM
If you guys are so scared about clicking links then just use a vpn and incognito/private mode on your browser to protect your info from being hacked. Incognito/private mode will block xss sites, vpn hides everything you are doing and your ip address. Those are sites that attack other sites and use your cookies to obtain stuff. Oh yeah. Cookies. They share every thing you do with every other app.
You are on ebay and look around for computers. Ebay will share those cookies with other apps. You open face book and get ads for computers, cookies are packets, they can store emails and passwords too.
Links can NOT give you a virus unless you click something on that link download it and run the file your self.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
08-23-2020, 08:34 AM
Besides the risk of links.... just knot interested in watching YT vids of someone else playing or talking about games.