PDA

View Full Version : A couple o suggestions

Archugejackmen
08-22-2020, 10:18 PM
1) Friendchat. Similar to general chat/guildchat, but for friends. Can be used for : Merchants / Requesting help from friends.
2) Multiple previews of different items. This can be used to : Check out how a full vanity set would look on your toon/ Check the stats of multiple items at once (almost as if you own it yourself! [minus having it actually in your inventory])

Undressing
08-22-2020, 11:38 PM
+111111111 thid would be so great

Faotblack
08-23-2020, 07:12 AM
Can you tell me how exactly will the friend chat work? I don't think it will work out really good, because everyone has different friends and it will be just useless.
+1 for the multiple previews on items.

Oakmaiden
08-23-2020, 08:27 AM
Nty, as is I delete ppl who send merch chats. The other thing didn’t make any sense to me.

Archugejackmen
08-23-2020, 09:16 AM
Well friendchat can be used for merchers/people who need to buy or sell their items, or players who are farming their dailies and want someone to join them to help them/so they won’t feel lonely [basically an island wide broadcast, but limit it to 1 message per account per hour]
Multiple previewing works like this : You take how previews currently exist , and multiply it with different items. For instance, say, I want to look at how the stats of duggar daggs with 7%dex and an ebon armor with 4%dex would compare with my pre-existing gears of ebon daggs 10%dex and mire armor 9%dex. Since % awakenings work differently according to your base stat [i think], then the preview would help out since you can check how both items work on you at once, as compared to a single item which would be less/more effective.
It could also be used to check out how a full vanity set would look on your toon

Faotblack
08-23-2020, 09:56 AM
Well friendchat can be used for merchers/people who need to buy or sell their items, or players who are farming their dailies and want someone to join them to help them/so they won’t feel lonely [basically an island wide broadcast, but limit it to 1 message per account per hour]
Multiple previewing works like this : You take how previews currently exist , and multiply it with different items. For instance, say, I want to look at how the stats of duggar daggs with 7%dex and an ebon armor with 4%dex would compare with my pre-existing gears of ebon daggs 10%dex and mire armor 9%dex. Since % awakenings work differently according to your base stat [i think], then the preview would help out since you can check how both items work on you at once, as compared to a single item which would be less/more effective.
It could also be used to check out how a full vanity set would look on your toonThis explanation of friend chat sounds like general chat.