PDA

View Full Version : L10 engineer build

Taipan
03-07-2012, 08:36 PM
I really need a L10 engineer build Idk anything at all about eng skills for L10 so all help is accepted!

RaptorBlitz
03-08-2012, 04:43 AM
Max Empathy, one in Rez and you have two more points to burn. I'd probably stuff those two in Leech for added healing, since it can get you out of a bind. Full intelligence for stat points is best. If you have premium gear, use it, otherwise salvage whatever you can (at least yellow drops). For your weapon, use a rifle if you want more healing and damage from your skills or gloves if you want a bit more DPS. Personally I like gloves because they look so awesome but it's up to you.

harm
03-08-2012, 06:59 AM
I really need a L10 engineer build Idk anything at all about eng skills for L10 so all help is accepted!

errr put ur all points empathy , forceshield - 1 , then rest on wither if ( pvp )
if pve just go for max emp and one point on revive and rest wither

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk

OvigorothO
03-08-2012, 07:16 AM
Max Empathy, one in Rez and you have two more points to burn. I'd probably stuff those two in Leech for added healing, since it can get you out of a bind. Full intelligence for stat points is best. If you have premium gear, use it, otherwise salvage whatever you can (at least yellow drops). For your weapon, use a rifle if you want more healing and damage from your skills or gloves if you want a bit more DPS. Personally I like gloves because they look so awesome but it's up to you.just saying but int stands for intelect or however you Spell it not intelligance