PDA

View Full Version : Pvpers must know! RANGE!!!

AbsolutePally
03-07-2012, 09:42 PM
Tribute to this wonderful post.
Masyer range if you want to do well. It is key and fundamental.

See this link!!!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?52159-Guide-Calculate-the-Distance-!!

Great guide.

Sryyoulose
03-07-2012, 10:19 PM
Yeah nice discovery although one thing is it's all practice watching the juke... Seein the 12m in distance knowing how to 13m! This was super important during sewers and that's where everyone who was good was great ^_^

Imsebastiaanl
03-08-2012, 10:49 AM
Yeah its nice! But when I saw the title of this thread I thought you meant: stay out of each others range when you start. People sometimes stand next to you, say go, use their buffs and kill you immediatelly. The say: you said go! I see them as rushers.

Elyseon
03-08-2012, 10:57 AM
Yeah its nice! But when I saw the title of this thread I thought you meant: stay out of each others range when you start. People sometimes stand next to you, say go, use their buffs and kill you immediatelly. The say: you said go! I see them as rushers.

Lol i love doing that, but i only do it when ppl are higher levels and ask to fight me, like a 56 vs my 51 or something. They always ask to fight the low levels.

Imsebastiaanl
03-08-2012, 11:13 AM
Lol i love doing that, but i only do it when ppl are higher levels and ask to fight me, like a 56 vs my 51 or something. They always ask to fight the low levels.

Hmm... Its a little perfettic but your right too... And if you do it at higher levels... Yes ... Uhm... Better not but maybe yout right idk, you could better rush them then its a little bit the same lol

flinewoo
03-09-2012, 04:05 AM
Wow.. You set up a link my thread..!
Thanks AbsolutePally :)