PDA

View Full Version : Dark Legends: Might not be a beta and 15th Update

Skeletonlord
03-07-2012, 10:54 PM
Heya guys, glad to see you are looking forward to Dark Legends (as much as I am :) ), and I just wanted to share with you what Cinco told me recently. Firstly, he said the development is going really well, and that it might not be in beta stage. He also said that it will be on te amazon store first, with ports going to android, iOS, and chrome shortly after.

If you have anymore questions about Dark Legends, Cinco is the man to talk to, as he has been working on the development and artwork.

Ardon
03-07-2012, 11:06 PM
Not gonna believe anything til a dev posts a yes or a no.

I would still beta test it if I were them. Even if its just for a bit. There may be unexpected bugs.

Skeletonlord
03-07-2012, 11:12 PM
Not gonna believe anything til a dev posts a yes or a no.

I would still beta test it if I were them. Even if its just for a bit. There may be unexpected bugs.

Cinco is a developer though so it must be official about the release. Again, he wasn't sure about if it is beta or not.

Vhigdo
03-07-2012, 11:16 PM
Thanks for the info, I guess I'll have to download the amazon app store. And if they do/don't do a public beta I trust their decision :D

Ardon
03-07-2012, 11:18 PM
Cinco is a developer though so it must be official about the release. Again, he wasn't sure about if it is beta or not.

Thats exactly why i wont believe it until a dev posts on it with confirmation.

A post from you with claims means nothing to me. I want hard facts with support. Which for me would be if a dev posted about it.

ArtStar
03-07-2012, 11:39 PM
Yeah, I am hoping for a beta. I did see a lot saying 'at the end of the month' though so who knows. They released a date for it to be expected on as far as i am concerned though.

Growwle
03-07-2012, 11:43 PM

Thats exactly why i wont believe it until a dev posts on it with confirmation.

A post from you with claims means nothing to me. I want hard facts with support. Which for me would be if a dev posted about it.

Gah, Amazon store, more bloatware to install, at least it is not Vcast.

RedRyder
03-07-2012, 11:45 PM
http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv207/SurfingAlien528/64f22d98.jpg

You could've very easily taken a screenshot of the conversation lol. When making claims such as this, wether true or not, you'll always need proof or you'll be easily discredited.

Kaytar
03-07-2012, 11:48 PM
How can I get amazon store or whatever? Must.play.DL asap! *crazed look, twitchy eye*

Vhigdo
03-08-2012, 12:16 AM
How can I get amazon store or whatever? Must.play.DL asap! *crazed look, twitchy eye*

I don't believe you can get it with an apple device (could be wrong, but I don't use apple so I won't double check), but if you have android you can go to their site, set up an account, then they will email you a dl of the store... make sure your device is set to allow unknown downloads from other sites (go to settings > applications> check corrisponding box).

Skeletonlord
03-08-2012, 01:33 AM
http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv207/SurfingAlien528/64f22d98.jpg

You could've very easily taken a screenshot of the conversation lol. When making claims such as this, wether true or not, you'll always need proof or you'll be easily discredited.

I still have the private message. I'll take a pic of the conversation.

Vhigdo
03-08-2012, 01:39 AM
I definitely believe you because I just found a site that says STS partnered with Amazon to give the Kindle Fire a "two-week exclusive".

Skeletonlord
03-08-2012, 02:01 AM
Originally Posted by Skeletonlord
Ah, so when is the client going to be out? Will ios users get it on the release as well?
The game will come out exclusively on the Amazon store first and then it will roll out to all other markets and devices

RedRyder
03-08-2012, 09:56 AM
Still only words, take a screen shot of the actual pm lol....

Doesn't matter, there are already other threads confirming this with links.

ArtStar
03-08-2012, 02:06 PM
Still only words, take a screen shot of the actual pm lol....

Doesn't matter, there are already other threads confirming this with links.

I love my lil handy dandy screen shot button.