PDA

View Full Version : Might finally get to see Regina Spektor LIVE

RedRyder
03-08-2012, 01:16 AM
You guys know how insanely obsessed I am with her (click on my deviant art link in my sig for the paintings I did of her). I missed the benefit concert she did last month in NYC because I was broke and the last seats available were $200+. Yesterday, presale tickets went on sale for this show in NJ, a half hour drive from my house. Thanks to Facebook, I didn't see Regina update her status with this info on my newsfeed till 11hrs later, but judging from the comments tickets sold out on and off within the minute. On Friday, 12pm EST, the actual tickets go on sale.

I'm off work Friday, my only day off, so it HAS to be meant to be. I will be ready to purchase the tickets seconds before the timer clears, so HOPEFULLY I'll get tickets. I've never been to any concert before, so it'll be truly special for me since my first show will be of my favorite artist.

If I don't get these tickets, I just don't know what I'll do with myself.
Let's hope I get these tickets!!!

pigeon
03-08-2012, 02:03 AM
She is an amazing singer!
<3 Folding Chair and Laughing With!
Good luck on getting your tickets! :)

ArtStar
03-08-2012, 02:27 AM
I see you got Sparkling Pwnies in your sig!
Good stuff dude, good luck getting those tickets.

RedRyder
03-09-2012, 12:56 PM
YESSSSSSSSSS

http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv207/SurfingAlien528/305f2e03.jpg

zappaxe
03-09-2012, 01:33 PM
Hahahahahaha!!!! congrats!!!!
Hope you have a blast!!!!!!
:victorious:

ArtStar
03-09-2012, 02:10 PM
Have fun dude, I am expecting a full thread on your experience x)

RedRyder
03-09-2012, 02:14 PM
Have fun dude, I am expecting a full thread on your experience x)

Haha you know it!

Swords
03-09-2012, 09:14 PM
Haha you know it!

after the Concert u should make a thread and describe how it went and how she sang!

StompArtist
03-09-2012, 09:47 PM
Poor Red. I know how much you dislike her music... this is going to be horrible! ;)

Happy for ya bud.

saool
03-09-2012, 09:54 PM
I fell in love with Regina a while back (07) thanks to some friends would not stop playing her music every time we got drunk lol
But I do love her style in music! And I know you'll enjoy it! :)

Edit: idk if you've heard of nneka she is pretty cool, completely off-topic but I thought if anyone might enjoy her music it could be you lol...I know I do :) (song I recommend is "God Knows Why" it's so catchy haha)

ArtStar
03-10-2012, 03:28 AM
after the Concert u should make a thread and describe how it went and how she sang!

Lol, what I told him and what he is saying "you know it!" about.

XD

RedRyder
03-10-2012, 03:38 AM
I fell in love with Regina a while back (07) thanks to some friends would not stop playing her music every time we got drunk lol

Edit: idk if you've heard of nneka she is pretty cool, completely off-topic but I thought if anyone might enjoy her music it could be you lol...I know I do :) (song I recommend is "God Knows Why" it's so catchy haha)

I have! She's awesome too, but Regina will always take it for me. I'm pretty intoxicated now so I'm currently listening to "ode to divorce" by her now. My gay best friend was the one that put me on to her music and he's going with me to the concert :D I can't freaking wait! It's 6 days after my bday too :D and 8 days later will be my 2 year Pl anni haha

saool
03-10-2012, 03:47 AM

I have! She's awesome too, but Regina will always take it for me. I'm pretty intoxicated now so I'm currently listening to "ode to divorce" by her now. My gay best friend was the one that put me on to her music and he's going with me to the concert :D I can't freaking wait! It's 6 days after my bday too :D and 8 days later will be my 2 year Pl anni haha

Happy early/late birthday!

And yes my friend(s) are/were gay... One of them turned gay every six months (a she) lmao! And only after a few drinks (we used to tease her about it)

And well I sorta recently found out about nneka and I'm sooooo in love lol particularly with that song "god knows why"...ugh I'm jelly haha the good type of jelly though! :)