PDA

View Full Version : Chat not visible on Dark Mode

Ride AL
08-24-2020, 07:58 PM
Does anyone having same problem with me? I cant see what im typing sometimes when i turned on darkmode on ios devices

IExposedYou
08-24-2020, 08:02 PM
Does anyone having same problem with me? Chat not visible sometimes when i turned on darkmode on ios devices

Yea, a thread in technical issues and bugs exists. I think they’re trying to reproduce the problem. If you know the steps to getting this problem please post it there. It’s really annoying when it happens on my iPhone -.-

Ride AL
08-24-2020, 08:05 PM
Yea, a thread in technical issues and bugs exists. I think they’re trying to reproduce the problem. If you know the steps to getting this problem please post it there. It’s really annoying when it happens on my iPhone -.-
Ya very annoying, i usually turned off the darkmode when its happend

Archugejackmen
08-24-2020, 09:00 PM

It happens to me on mobile when I exit the app, enter another app, leave, and reenter AL.

IExposedYou
08-24-2020, 10:42 PM
It happens to me on mobile when I exit the app, enter another app, leave, and reenter AL.

Oh yea happens to me too but not always guaranteed. Post it in the technical/bugs thread so that cinco can see it