PDA

View Full Version : A tip for people who hates AFK on Arcanite Fields

Zappy
08-24-2020, 08:54 PM
Hey Guys so I saw a lot of people ranting on players who are afk on the fields well for me I'm having fun with them while they are afk, what I did is that I lure and gather all the mobs then I will go straight at him and let the mobs kill him the end ahahah :D

PS : even OP wars with op set also dies ahahah

IExposedYou
08-24-2020, 10:45 PM
Hey Guys so I saw a lot of people ranting on players who are afk on the fields well for me I'm having fun with them while they are afk, what I did is that I lure and gather all the mobs then I will go straight at him and let the mobs kill him the end ahahah :D

Does it work even if the afk player is not attacking? I think I tried this somewhere else before but mobs usually ignore them

Boneybro
08-24-2020, 11:21 PM
Nah the real solution is to kill the boss as quickly as possible by pming the other ppl in the map so that the afk person cant get loot from boss

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

xsilentninjax
08-24-2020, 11:29 PM

auto potions feature: "allow us to introduce ourselves"

Encryptions
08-24-2020, 11:39 PM
auto potions feature: "allow us to introduce ourselves"Krampus on them to make pots go by faster.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Jairus980
08-24-2020, 11:47 PM

That's no op war (.-.)

wraithmourne
08-25-2020, 03:55 AM

PS : even OP wars with op set also dies ahahahvery inconsiderate,

some does rlly wanna play..like me i played once and the internet spiked that i cant even move and my teamates tries to make boss far away from me so i dont get loot and when i get back boss is looted.....do you think we want that?.........u selfish people!

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Zappy
08-25-2020, 04:33 AM
very inconsiderate,

some does rlly wanna play..like me i played once and the internet spiked that i cant even move and my teamates tries to make boss far away from me so i dont get loot and when i get back boss is looted.....do you think we want that?.........u selfish people!

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Nope he was just at the entrance he was no near the boss too I only kill players at the entrance :D standing

Zappy
08-25-2020, 04:38 AM
auto potions feature: "allow us to introduce ourselves"

Auto potions doesn't really work well it have time intervals for each potions so they would eventually die :3

Zappy
08-25-2020, 04:41 AM
Does it work even if the afk player is not attacking? I think I tried this somewhere else before but mobs usually ignore them

Yep it does work just stand near the players with the mobs they attack them some have AOE too.

QuaseT
08-25-2020, 04:53 AM
Just make a party? Why all that effort for one afk guy? Your own runs gonna be slower like this XD

Zappy
08-25-2020, 05:00 AM
Just make a party? Why all that effort for one afk guy? Your own runs gonna be slower like this XD

Not everyone wants to party with them especially those who doesn't have arcanite pets :3 The reality.

IExposedYou
08-25-2020, 05:31 AM
I matched with afk players who would go to the boss spawn place and just wait or players who stay at player spawn and wait. Both players would immediately move to boss when boss spawns and collect all materials and exit when boss is dead.
I’d understand this strategy if they do this in elite valley because mobs can destroy fields ...

Desoulad
08-25-2020, 05:59 AM
This is awesome! It reminds me of my "Dont reset helena" tactic from the first few Ursoth years. People would constantly run from her and reset her. And it would take forever if you could even get her down cause usually you'd get her part way and someone would run. So when I came in id announce "If you run and she resets your on your own". So as soon as someone did it Id go stand in the starting area till everyone would leave then Id solo her. I downed her so many times this way I made a character named "Noobsdontrun" in honor of saying that like 500 times.

Jemstroyer
08-25-2020, 06:41 AM
Its random you have to face it. You can invite active event runners in towns

snakeeyes
08-25-2020, 11:04 AM
Need to lure the boss far for the afk player so he cannot loot any from the boss drop.

Tinn
08-25-2020, 01:13 PM
How about this. To player who didn't gather at least 5 materials within 30 seconds that player will automatically be removed from the event map.

Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
08-25-2020, 01:19 PM
Vote kick. /mapvotekick (ign) then it pops up on everyones screen a box that has 2 options of check mark and x. If 3/3 vote yes then the person is kicked and the kicked person gets their energy back.
Getting energy back so that trolls are countered.
The most basic fix is if sts makes it where people on your ignore list can not join you in maps.

Enraged
08-25-2020, 02:38 PM
Vote kick. /mapvotekick (ign) then it pops up on everyones screen a box that has 2 options of check mark and x. If 3/3 vote yes then the person is kicked and the kicked person gets their energy back.
The most basic fix is if sts makes it where people on your ignore list can not join you in maps.

I think people acts afk because they're busy manipulating prices.

Abdu ._.
08-25-2020, 02:59 PM

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkThat's a real feature?

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Zappy
08-26-2020, 02:07 AM
I think people acts afk because they're busy manipulating prices.

Lols almost died laughing forgive mehhhh > . <

Idktbh
08-26-2020, 10:42 AM
I think when he‘s activated potions it‘ll just auto use them and mobs will eventually leave

Zappy
08-26-2020, 06:02 PM
I think when he‘s activated potions it‘ll just auto use them and mobs will eventually leave

Auto potions have time intervals and gaps unlike us who actively use it or spam it more mobs the likely the more damage they'll get and eventually die.

anjin
08-27-2020, 12:02 AM

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk[emoji324]

Encryptions
08-27-2020, 12:04 AM
[emoji324]

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using TapatalkI mean you are buying them for 100mil rn.

anjin
08-27-2020, 12:06 AM
I mean you are buying them for 100mil rn.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk[emoji58]

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

profmsb
08-29-2020, 06:24 AM

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk wow...nice idea...bcuz some are not afk..but ping/dc...not everyone have acces to good network access...so this idea really nice..atleast the energy not wasted...win win situation

Skolking
08-29-2020, 09:48 AM
This is nice, but other players can gang up on someone and kick him for no reason

Encryptions
08-29-2020, 09:49 AM
This is nice, but other players can gang up on someone and kick him for no reasonThats why they get their energy back if kicked.

Dock544
08-29-2020, 11:54 AM
Kind of wack.. what I do is just stand there in let the clowns do the job for me when boss comes kill boss then pick up what I need easy as that. Afk is the best way to play arcanite fields deal with it

IExposedYou
08-29-2020, 12:04 PM
Kind of wack.. what I do is just stand there in let the clowns do the job for me when boss comes kill boss then pick up what I need easy as that. Afk is the best way to play arcanite fields deal with it

Lol says the one who has already a bad rep going on in game xD

No wonder my friends add you in their ignore list. I’m just surprised no one has reported you to police yet

mansetfire
08-31-2020, 01:41 AM
-----

idii

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200831/5ebb63628663f0fcf5bf2ee87bba6395.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200831/7d986080f8be85e2ebdec8f3e8f7e0ed.jpg

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk

superpappy
08-31-2020, 09:33 PM
I like this idea