PDA

View Full Version : Changing ign and tour of Arlor

danishahmed
08-26-2020, 05:19 AM
What happens when you change ign and continue with the tour under new ign. Do we have to add a note with ss so that the devs can record it?

@Futumsh

Daughter
08-26-2020, 05:21 AM
What happens when you change ign and continue with the tour under new ign. Do we have to add a note with ss so that the devs can record it?

@Futumsh

I think the Dev‘s can see in History when People change their ign

Ingame Name: Reflex

IExposedYou
08-26-2020, 05:22 AM
And what about changing guilds? Is that allowed too?
I wonder if you can change names and then take that name and save it on a different class o.O

danishahmed
08-26-2020, 05:23 AM
I wonder if you can change names and then take that name and save it on a different class o.OI believe u can change guilds. Guild name is needed for counting points towards guild so the points goes to whichever guild you are in. Not sure about class @@

arcanefid
08-26-2020, 03:29 PM

@Futumsh

It already looks painful enough for Remiem and her crew to count the points, I'd rather not change the name while event is running to make it easier for them, and probably faster results for us. Up to you though. :P

danishahmed
08-26-2020, 03:34 PM
@Remiem can u answer this. I already changed my ign this week

Chaplet
08-27-2020, 06:42 AM
I wonder if you can change names and then take that name and save it on a different class o.O

Thinking about this also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk