PDA

View Full Version : One more week!

Swords
03-08-2012, 07:38 PM
one week from now... DL is coming to the app store, android and maybe google chrome on BETA!

March 15 is exact date that was mentioned!

Cant believe DL is coming out in 1 week. Couldnt hardly wait

Ardon
03-08-2012, 07:43 PM
Seems like it will come to the amazon market for the kindle first.

No beta for the iOS appstore and there may not be a chrome beta til after full release.

Game release dates a always subject to change.

Dont get your hopes up

Fao
03-08-2012, 07:49 PM
Why not hopes up? Everyone is totally siked about the amazing new game!!

Ardon
03-08-2012, 07:58 PM
Why not hopes up? Everyone is totally siked about the amazing new game!!

Well i was refering to release dates.

OvigorothO
03-08-2012, 08:06 PM
It will be out on kindle first,weeks later android,more weeks ios,more weeks chrome.....

Vhigdo
03-08-2012, 08:06 PM
Yea it's one week til kindle gets it. 3 weeks for others. Sure I'm dissappointed that I don't get to be playing as one of the first. But I can wait.

Cahaun
03-08-2012, 08:21 PM
Isn't a Kindle a electronic book thing?

worldpeace
03-08-2012, 08:23 PM
Isn't a Kindle a electronic book thing?

Yes but to be specific its called the kindle fire. which has the amazon and android market installed on it

~ wp(worldpeace) ~

Ardon
03-08-2012, 08:31 PM
Yes but to be pacific its called the kindle fire. which has the amazon and android market installed on it

~ wp(worldpeace) ~

Well to be atlantic, it only has the amazon appstore installed on it.

Kaytar
03-08-2012, 08:34 PM
I doubt there will be a huge chunk of time between Amazon beta and Android beta. I bet Amazon will come out then Android a few days later

ghost.mw
03-08-2012, 08:47 PM
Each week feels like a month.

RedRyder
03-08-2012, 08:53 PM
I doubt there will be a huge chunk of time between Amazon beta and Android beta. I bet Amazon will come out then Android a few days later

I think it'll be the actual app and not beta on the kindle. I'll be content with just being able to watch gameplay till it comes out for android. It won't be till about another month after android that iOS will get DL. OP, please get the facts straight before throwing around dates.

Cahaun
03-08-2012, 09:00 PM

I think it'll be the actual app and not beta on the kindle. I'll be content with just being able to watch gameplay till it comes out for android. It won't be till about another month after android that iOS will get DL. OP, please get the facts straight before throwing around dates.
A dev said it will on the 15 on a video if I can remember. As for what devices and type of game, it is currently unknown.

Growwle
03-08-2012, 09:40 PM
The Kindle is an Android based device, but it uses a custom build. I wonder if anyone that has the Amazon market app will be able to download it, or if you will have to prove you are using a Kindle?

RedRyder
03-08-2012, 10:16 PM
A dev said it will on the 15 on a video if I can remember. As for what devices and type of game, it is currently unknown.

Basically what I said... But Swords said all devices, which is false. Justg said in the interview that it was going to be a kindle release first, which would be the 15th if that's still the set date.

ArtStar
03-08-2012, 10:25 PM
Yes but to be pacific its called the kindle fire. which has the amazon and android market installed on it

~ wp(worldpeace) ~

Bahahaha.

Kaytar
03-08-2012, 10:29 PM

I think it'll be the actual app and not beta on the kindle. I'll be content with just being able to watch gameplay till it comes out for android. It won't be till about another month after android that iOS will get DL. OP, please get the facts straight before throwing around dates.I didn't throw around dates therefore, no "facts" are needed. I was simply stating what I THINK is going to happen. No need for rudeness :)

Ardon
03-08-2012, 10:33 PM
I didn't throw around dates therefore, no "facts" are needed. I was simply stating what I THINK is going to happen. No need for rudeness :)

OP means original poster as in the thread starter. He was directing that part of his reply to the OP. Which posted false facts

Kaytar
03-08-2012, 10:49 PM
I didn't throw around dates therefore, no "facts" are needed. I was simply stating what I THINK is going to happen. No need for rudeness :)

OP means original poster as in the thread starter. He was directing that part of his reply to the OP. Which posted false factsShe quoted me and I thought OP was a typo..man do I feel dumb right now *red in the face* :cool:

plmafiaboss
03-08-2012, 11:10 PM
yes but to be pacific its called the kindle fire. Which has the amazon and android market installed on it

~ wp(worldpeace) ~

well to be atlantic, it only has the amazon appstore installed on it.lmfao!!

*Zero*
03-09-2012, 07:33 AM
The Kindle is an Android based device, but it uses a custom build. I wonder if anyone that has the Amazon market app will be able to download it, or if you will have to prove you are using a Kindle?

Well I think some how some way it can tell your on either a Kindle or tablet/ phone. But I think it was stated in SL beta that if you was caught "pirating " the app big trouble would happen.

worldpeace
03-09-2012, 08:56 AM

Lol nice one, me and my bad spelling xD.. But I'm pretty sure it has both I recently messed with one and it had the android market installed on it

EDIT: I just talked to my friend and he said he installed it manually. Sorry for the misleading information
~ wp(worldpeace) ~