View Full Version : Preview - Forest Fury, "The Deadly Druid" Gauntlet Event!

Cinco
08-26-2020, 02:18 PM
FOREST FURY: The Deadly Druid's Gauntlet!

We're throwing down the gauntlet once again!
This time it's the Forest Fury event that gets the 'gauntlet' treatment... with endless waves of challenging enemies and cool new vanity rewards for the highest scores!

Talk to Fantino in Balefort Towne for event info.

Event Vitals:
- This is an individual player leaderboard event.
- Special awards for Top 25 and Top 10 Ranks.
- Event begins at 1:30pm Central on 8.27.2020
- Event ends at 1:30pm Central on 9.10.2020
- Event vendor will remain until 1:30pm Central on 9.13.2020

Hosting / Joining:
- Go to the Legendary Events campaign to Host the 'Forest Fury: Deadly Druid' dungeon!
- Event is available to all levels, balanced for groups of five (5).
- Hosts that add a password to their instance get the option to 'Force Start' with fewer players present.

Scoring:
- Collect five (5) points for each enemy you defeat.
- Earn one (1) bonus point for every second that remains on the clock when you clear a wave.
- Note: waves last sixty (60) seconds! Defeat all monsters before the time limit to continue to the next wave.
- Your HIGH SCORE is the only score that counts. This is not a cumulative scoring event; the Forest Fury Gauntlet only cares about the highest score that you've achieved.
- Check the Leaderboards to see how you're doing against the competition.
- Note: there are no 'Tiers,' and no fixed score for rewards; only the Top 25 Leaderboard Ranks will earn special rewards!

Rewards:
- Top 25 Players will receive a trio of trade-friendly 5X Elixir Kits (Damage, Speed, Experience), and their choice of one trade-friendly Deadly Druid vanity weapon (Lumber Axe, Bow, Staff).
- Top 10 Players will receive everything that Top 25 ranks get, plus a trade-friendly version of the 'Golden Druid' vanity item set!

Tokens and Vendor Items:
- Collect 'Furion' tokens by defeating minibosses!
- Purchase the four (4) piece 'Deadly Druid' vanity set (bound for tokens, trade-friendly for Platinum).
- Purchase the Sporty Gamer's Black cap (a backwards-facing baseball hat).
- Purchase the Cool Summer Shades sunglasses vanity!
- By request, the "Blue Angel" vanity set has returned (trade-friendly version for Platinum, bound for tokens).
- And the 'Deadly Druid dual dagger' vanity weapon can also be purchased from the vendor.
- Forest Fury 'Furion' Event Tokens can be purchased for Platinum (50 Plat for 100 Tokens) and other event currencies (at variable exchange rates).
- Note: the Furion Event Token currency can only be looted from event monsters; there is no consolation currency reward for your lousy Level 1 suicide-toon.

212199 212200

Loot:
- Forest Fury minions have a chance to drop gold and XP orbs (for lower-level Legends) during the event.
- Miniboss monsters will drop 'Furion' event tokens.
- Boss monsters will also drop event tokens, plus they have a chance to drop the 'Mega-Troll's Mythical Stash' crate.

The Mega-Troll Mythical Stash
This is a locked crate that opens for 5 Platinum and gives you three chances for loot:
- Gold, up to 50K
- Elixir Kits, up to 5X
- Elite and Mythical Equipment (for Twinks and 110's)
- Makeup Kits
- Green, Purple, White and Yellow 'Sporty Gamer' backwards baseball caps!
- Arcane Legends, Pocket Legends, Star Legends and Dark Legends 'game logo' vanity armors!

Feel free to make suggestions for additional vanity items, reward items, and returning items in this thread, via private message or on Discord.

Let's get furious!! ;-)

Soupah
08-26-2020, 02:21 PM
Instead of in the crates can you let mythics drop by the boss like last event and add a previous vanity instead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinco
08-26-2020, 02:23 PM
Instead of in the crates can you let mythics drop by the boss like last event and add a previous vanity instead?

Just repeating loot from last event? Nah. I'll probably do that kind of thing in a future event tho.

Getdoxed
08-26-2020, 02:54 PM
Yo cinco, Is BA cop coming back too or just the BA helm?

Cinco
08-26-2020, 03:05 PM
Yo cinco, Is BA cop coming back too or just the BA helm?

Feel free to make requests! I expect to add at least a few items over the course of this two week event.

Gregjoob
08-26-2020, 03:09 PM
Yo cinco, shock lance weapon from alien oasis 2 would look great as a vanity weapon, even matches blue angel :). Maybe a swift talon and fiery scepter vanity to go with scythe from last event.

Getdoxed
08-26-2020, 03:12 PM
Feel free to make requests! I expect to add at least a few items over the course of this two week event.Do you take requests from people who send you a PM on discord? Messaged you somewhat recently on there to see if you could make a new "mountain armor" since we got lava and deep mountain armor in 2013, and possibly add the purple dragon set to go along with the purple dragon Veruca we had already for years.

Dolloway
08-26-2020, 03:26 PM
Purple scythe vanity please.

https://i.ibb.co/NShBvnS/20200826-162440.jpg

Cqrd
08-26-2020, 04:01 PM
Maybe black star set, if not there was also an event that brought back wl sword,helm,armor. but the shield was left out maybe make the shield droppable with a very low rate

Kazori
08-26-2020, 04:07 PM
bring back the original forest fury set!

also the forbidden set!

_Reunited_
08-26-2020, 04:20 PM
Its time for BD next event [emoji41][emoji108][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Dolloway
08-26-2020, 04:23 PM
I also suggest a White Cop with a black gem/diamond in the middle. And a white starry with black stars on it (inverted black star armor).

Golem
08-26-2020, 04:53 PM
Please when you bring Black Dragon vanity set back? It isnt even Cap reward so bring it thanks ☺️ only few in gme left thats sad. Bring em back too thanks
Also Humania faces thanks

Vapez
08-26-2020, 05:01 PM
@cinco please add more drops while we farm the gauntlet some little vanitys mythics kits and some items

Traj
08-26-2020, 05:08 PM
Feel free to make requests! I expect to add at least a few items over the course of this two week event.

Might aswell leave this here then , could we get a terme talon vanity https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200826/6fd77d5f7133fd40d4cab3042fe3ff86.jpg

Tpfelblatt
08-26-2020, 06:06 PM
Lv. 75 Fiery Wand as Vanity. We got so many nice swords and other meele weapons from the latest event. It's time for a nice Wand.

Vapourised
08-26-2020, 06:08 PM
Yo cinco, shock lance weapon from alien oasis 2 would look great as a vanity weapon, even matches blue angel :). Maybe a swift talon and fiery scepter vanity to go with scythe from last event.

This absolutely needs to be added. Best vanity weapon in entire game imo. Thx for bringing this up I was going to suggest same thing :)

Could we also get some sort of ‘vanity proc’ with it too?

Vapourised
08-26-2020, 06:16 PM
The angel talon and wand would also make great vanity weapons along with purple scythe .
I was also going to suggest the L70 crafted humania weapons but I think we should have the option to convert these into vanities (like with 76 fossil egg). It’s already hard to craft them as is. Would encourage humania map to be more active again. Also would reward players who worked hard to get them in the first place .

Miridor
08-26-2020, 06:25 PM
Ty Cinco!!! :3 would be awesome to have back forest fury classic set n.n

3pc
08-26-2020, 06:55 PM
@Cinco since all staff and axe of the 71 elites is vanity can we add the bow in this event? Also can we add a purple/black egg, terme talon, and Black starry set!PLEASE some better White Lightning weapons that sword is just not appealing. Also you said you would bring back a restructured Pa’s hat? Thanks and really please consider adding some of these to the crates and or vendor to make the event much more entertaining.

3pc
08-26-2020, 07:01 PM
Can we also get some more inventory/loadout slots?

Hjable
08-26-2020, 07:04 PM
I like them glasses and the Druid gear been wanted Druid for awhile. Can boss has a low chance of dropping something really rare. 10 twink items please. So when u say twink items for level 110 do you really mean twink items like the over powered fun ones for lower level

Can 110 twink a items be parts of 110 arcane weapon sets even if it just one item eventually creating a powerful 110 arcane set like we had that hexlight pure star set 100

Can we get a vanity set that powers up 110 sets. But only give full bonus when 110 set is equip.
Then we can start getting vainity sets that power up old sets like level 50-75-80 etc
Powerful in story mode but useless for legendary events

Can we do another event we’re ever one draw items that can be added to the game like white dragon pet

Devaux
08-26-2020, 07:54 PM
Torch vanity! Also maybe something that allows extra cs slot, stash spaces, etc. like in AL how you can buy things from doing the daily quests that usually cost platinum. Just a suggestion.

Vivapinata
08-26-2020, 08:48 PM
Black star cop be amazing cinco https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200827/6554642f204d61b42e0cd6928b572166.jpg

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

Absolize
08-26-2020, 10:27 PM
Can we get EXP drops in this event please?

Golem
08-26-2020, 10:37 PM
Can we get EXP drops in this event please?

20k xp would be awesome ��

Absolize
08-26-2020, 10:43 PM
20k xp would be awesome ��

I agree. 20k EXP drops would be a amazing addition to this event.

Peeweelee
08-27-2020, 03:01 AM
Make this bow a vanity weapon :)212220

Peeweelee
08-27-2020, 03:05 AM
Black star cop be amazing cinco https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200827/6554642f204d61b42e0cd6928b572166.jpg

This too :)

cryboi
08-27-2020, 06:46 AM
Droid costume!

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

Faq
08-27-2020, 07:30 AM
Can we get elixir kit drops from boss and mini boss? 5x damages going for over 2m right now

Dolloway
08-27-2020, 08:04 AM
Can we get elixir kit drops from boss and mini boss? 5x damages going for over 2m right now

Yes, I think we need 4x and 5x dmg flasks added to the loot if they aren't already in the mix. It will be incredibly tough to gain a leaderboard spot without one of these elixirs and as of right now, these elixirs are becoming more and more scarce due to everyone using them on the previous gold farming event, thus raising the price.

Flambladom
08-27-2020, 09:45 AM
Black dragon set easily most wanted by everyone or X-fire vanity

3pc
08-27-2020, 10:43 AM
Can we finally finish the Veruca purple dragon set? Or maybe archie and patriot as well if you have time.

Waug
08-27-2020, 10:56 AM
I don't think 5x would be given so easily unlike the OG event which was a VERY SPECIAL 10 years B day just my theory and 2m isn't OP for 5x DMG when you see that in that perspective.

Looks like solo version isn't here, kinda bit disappointing.
All PVE events, that's good but no PVP event even for minimal / old rewards, again bit disappointing.
5v5 new honor arena with just existing set up of existing honor arena, still waiting.

Golem
08-27-2020, 11:08 AM
Add 5x damage thanks

Cinco
08-27-2020, 11:09 AM
Looks like solo version isn't here, kinda bit disappointing.

If you Host and use a Password you can 'Force Start,' which gives you the ability to solo.

Waug
08-27-2020, 11:10 AM
If you Host and use a Password you can 'Force Start,' which gives you the ability to solo.

Well, but if it's not optimized for solo like the previous one then that has not much value.

Cinco
08-27-2020, 11:16 AM
Well, but if it's not optimized for solo like the previous one then that has not much value.

If you are talking about the last gauntlet event (the Birthday Gauntlet) - the monster difficulty was the same in both instances.

Waug
08-27-2020, 11:20 AM
The time frame was different, longer for solo, if I remember properly.

Endpoints
08-27-2020, 11:21 AM
ya it's 2mins for solo, actually all players who's on leadeboards runs solo

Cinco
08-27-2020, 11:25 AM
Yeah. I didn't like the results of having that 120 second solo thing so I'm not offering it this time. Sorry to continue to disappoint :-)

Endpoints
08-27-2020, 11:28 AM
for me this is better, best team wins rather than same players occupying multiple spots on lb :eagerness:

Waug
08-27-2020, 11:31 AM
Yeah. I didn't like the results of having that 120 second solo thing so I'm not offering it this time. Sorry to continue to disappoint :-)

It's not about 120 sec, which could be lowered and set to whatever seems reasonable compared to team mode. Definitely last time solo and multi time frame were not competitive, solo HAD advantage at scoring.

Anyway I'm really not much interested, was just a thought.

3pc
08-27-2020, 11:32 AM
Take a look at some my suggestions cinco^^ pretty nice, also if we already have the purple bonzo scythe coming in cant we get the dragonet bow instead of the purple one.

Cinco
08-27-2020, 11:35 AM
It's not about 120 sec... solo HAD advantage at scoring.

The advantage came from the extended time period because you got a lot of bonus points for every second that remained on the wave clock ;-)

Aoeqt
08-27-2020, 11:38 AM
So with this event being optimized for 5-player parties, solo runs from the sound of it won't bring in as many points if going for leaderboard correct?

Cinco
08-27-2020, 11:41 AM
@Cinco since all staff and axe of the 71 elites is vanity can we add the bow in this event? Also can we add a purple/black egg, terme talon, and Black starry set!PLEASE some better White Lightning weapons that sword is just not appealing. Also you said you would bring back a restructured Pa’s hat? Thanks and really please consider adding some of these to the crates and or vendor to make the event much more entertaining.

An updated Pa's is on the list but won't be coming for a while - 'cause I would like to synchronize it with another National Holiday (preferring an American Military observance).
Terme Talon item got made into a vanity for this event. Vanity version of the 71 elite bow sounds cool I will put that on my list (could be for second week of this event if I have time).
It's also on my list to consider making an alternative main hand vanity for the White Lightning set - but I've got it slated for a time when the whole WL set comes back as loot ...which isn't on a calendar yet.

Cinco
08-27-2020, 11:45 AM
So with this event being optimized for 5-player parties, solo runs from the sound of it won't bring in as many points if going for leaderboard correct?

This is a good assumption. Points, difficulty and wave time limits are the same for this event whether you have four friends or if you go it alone. As I mentioned in a previous comment, one of my balance mistakes last time was to double the time limit for 'solo.' This increased time limit dramatically increased the amount of points 'solo' players could earn - especially in early waves. So I decided this time 'round to focus on the multiplayer experience in hopes that that level, gear, teamwork and strategy would be the deciding factors.

Waug
08-27-2020, 11:45 AM
The advantage came from the extended time period because you got a lot of bonus points for every second that remained on the wave clock ;-)

Ah sorry didn't clarify, I meant, lower time period for solo, that's what I meant yes but remaining seconds contribute less in scoring, extended time period help way more by making successful clearance the wave and entry to the higher wave which finally contribute to huge scoring.

For instance 90 sec for solo instead 120 sec, I just want to have both solo and multi competitive to each other not anyone having advantage to other format.

3pc
08-27-2020, 11:46 AM
An updated Pa's is on the list but won't be coming for a while - 'cause I would like to synchronize it with another National Holiday (preferring an American Military observance).
Terme Talon item got made into a vanity for this event. Vanity version of the 71 elite bow sounds cool I will put that on my list (could be for second week of this event if I have time).
It's also on my list to consider making an alternative main hand vanity for the White Lightning set - but I've got it slated for a time when the whole WL set comes back as loot ...which isn't on a calendar yet.

WL is actually pretty common right now besides the shield so it doesnt really need to return as loot. All that being said can we throw in a black and purple egg for week 2?

Golem
08-27-2020, 12:07 PM
Is Black Dragon set as New arcane items or whatever also in your list? If not Then sell your bd set and add it for us too to enjoy thanks :p

Faq
08-27-2020, 12:10 PM

If this case how will tied scores be handled? If solo is out of the picture for leaderboard you are looking at two full parties getting top ten. Is it possible extend that gold Druid set to top 25 and give top ten a title?

Cinco
08-27-2020, 12:15 PM
If this case how will tied scores be handled? If solo is out of the picture for leaderboard you are looking at two full parties getting top ten. Is it possible for 10 highest scores to get the top ten rewards? Or possible extend that gold Druid set to top 25 and give top ten a title?

We treat ties as the same 'rank,' so if you are tied for 10th you're in the Top 10. This also means that if a hundred players have the exact same score, they are all tied for the same 'rank,' and get the same prizes... or at least that is how I believe it's always worked :-)

3pc
08-27-2020, 12:40 PM
We treat ties as the same 'rank,' so if you are tied for 10th you're in the Top 10. This also means that if a hundred players have the exact same score, they are all tied for the same 'rank,' and get the same prizes... or at least that is how I believe it's always worked :-)

Sweet thats cool I remember in AL when we had events and were able to tie good friends would all tie at 10th place so everyone could get the rewards:)

Golem
08-27-2020, 12:53 PM
Why you ignoring this Cinco?

cryboi
08-27-2020, 12:56 PM
Why you ignoring this Cinco?Bring bd back to life like ur bringin everything else back to life :3

Cinco
08-27-2020, 01:00 PM
Why you ignoring this Cinco?

Ignoring what?

Golem
08-27-2020, 01:04 PM
Is Black Dragon set as New arcane items or whatever also in your list?

Vapourised
08-27-2020, 01:28 PM

Would u consider adding the sea devil staff or the tiki tribal crusher of emotion? These were award winning designs made by PL players rather than the devs so they were special in that regard.

Cinco
08-27-2020, 01:28 PM
Is Black Dragon set as New arcane items or whatever also in your list?

No. Neither of these things are included.
I've noted your feedback on the matter. Thanks!

3pc
08-27-2020, 01:43 PM
We dont make enough tokens for the time spent in the map. Also whats the point of all these stat pets if not a single one works in any the event maps..

cryboi
08-27-2020, 01:48 PM
No. Neither of these things are included.
I've noted your feedback on the matter. Thanks!Add BA Cop in store pls

Cinco
08-27-2020, 02:38 PM
@cinco there's a problem with furious purchase on the vendor with other currencies I just bought a lot of packages of 100 furion and have not even a close amount in my account. I just lost all my other currencies :(

The vendor sells an item pack item that you can open or trade.
If you open the item pack you will receive the tokens.

Buchmeister
08-27-2020, 11:54 PM
Bring back the Fireman dragon armor as a proper vanity set!! Give it the black dragon footsteps effect but red and gold :D

Entities
08-28-2020, 12:32 AM
surely a buff on the enemies >:3

Dexteritys
08-28-2020, 12:33 AM
Unique vanity suggestions:

torch or Blue flamed torch (wall on nuri's house of pain),
Broken Wooden Shield (forest haven),
Flame job bow (lost expo),
Voodoo master robes,
swamp rat's rolling pin,
zuraz shock lance,
jeweled bow of evasion (fathom),
brain freeze ice wand,
earthquake hammer, &
L25 vyxxnar helm

would adore the first 3, but any would be cool!

Swearing
08-28-2020, 03:51 AM
Cinco Could you Make Death Knight set
Complete with 3 parts rather then 4 Like most 4pc vanity sets, so I can use new bonzo Vanity weapon with it...Please!

tacmann
08-28-2020, 07:11 AM
Can we get get the backwards baseball cap with sunglasses as one wearable vanity helm...would look epic!

NukeDragon
08-28-2020, 07:38 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kGgdzxC7PA

cryboi
08-28-2020, 09:05 AM
@Cinco also bring blackstar set back or atleast armor!

Lordnuke
08-28-2020, 10:06 AM
Going beyond level 12 is almost impossible, the token drop rate is very low.
How are we going to change the sets using the tokens of the fall is very low?

NukeDragon
08-28-2020, 10:23 AM
Going beyond level 12 is almost impossible, the token drop rate is very low.
How are we going to change the sets using the tokens of the fall is very low?

With a full team, I have personally made it half way into level 14 before dying.

Devaux
08-28-2020, 10:53 AM
Bring back the Fireman dragon armor as a proper vanity set!! Give it the black dragon footsteps effect but red and gold :D

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!1

NukeDragon
08-28-2020, 11:24 AM
Unique vanity suggestions:

torch or Blue flamed torch (wall on nuri's house of pain),
Broken Wooden Shield (forest haven),
Flame job bow (lost expo),
Voodoo master robes,
swamp rat's rolling pin,
zuraz shock lance,
jeweled bow of evasion (fathom),
brain freeze ice wand,
earthquake hammer, &
L25 vyxxnar helm

would adore the first 3, but any would be cool!

Hate to break it to you, but remaking things into vanities is not unique. I do support items becoming vanities because I do love to make myself look great. I do not completely agree on bringing back old vanity sets.

3pc
08-28-2020, 12:21 PM
Bring back swift talon and xfire why is dex being discriminated!!

cryboi
08-28-2020, 12:26 PM
Bring back swift talon and xfire why is dex being discriminated!!And bd[emoji38]

Xyzther
08-28-2020, 01:36 PM
Cinco could you possibly implement a solo version of the gauntlet where mobs are scaled differently compared to the 5-man version?

Soupah
08-28-2020, 02:06 PM
A yacht version of the Esb should be a vanity weapon and the fireman sets should be added they’ll go good with the flaming vanity items [emoji92]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200828/011518f92cbce861b19a44626655f98c.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200828/0f1fa42f7771bc19236e7f60aae14f82.jpg

Naldotrex
08-28-2020, 03:54 PM
@Cinco , can we get some platinum discounts? The stuff in store is kinda interesting.

halil
08-28-2020, 04:22 PM
Cinco bring back everything whats rare rip traders market -.-

cryboi
08-28-2020, 04:25 PM
Cinco bring back everything whats rare rip traders market -.-Yes i agree! Bring everything.
BD 1st!

Devaux
08-28-2020, 05:10 PM
Hate to break it to you, but remaking things into vanities is not unique. I do support items becoming vanities because I do love to make myself look great. I do not completely agree on bringing back old vanity sets.

If they made things less elite and more obtainable on a regular bases then more people would be able enjoy the game and have something to look forward to rather than 1% of the community. New players (and they're rare to find, trust me, i spend a decent amount of the time i play helping absolute new players cause theres not much else to do. Pvp is toxic) wouldn't feel so alienated and overwhelmed when the see the prices etc. when they first start out.

For example: In Diablo III, they bring old seasonal reward items such as pets, banners, and other things that are extremely rare back for current event rewards. Same with multiple other large mmo/action rpgs that i play. Its a thing. Only thing that should be so rare are tournament/LB awards. Period.

Vivapinata
08-28-2020, 05:15 PM
Since cinco loves to sing and play guitar, why not make a electric guitar, microphone, keyboard, trumpet XD jus an idea

Idevour
08-28-2020, 08:40 PM
What is the point in bringing back every rare vanity? There will be nothing to work towards which will make the game stale.
Doing this will ruin the game for many

NukeDragon
08-28-2020, 10:27 PM
Since cinco loves to sing and play guitar, why not make a electric guitar, microphone, keyboard, trumpet XD jus an idea

Love the trumpet idea. ;)

Dexteritys
08-28-2020, 11:22 PM

Yeah dude, one of a kind vanities certainly aren't unique! It's definitely a better solution than bringing back old sets and making the economy do its 3rd backflip this month.

cryboi
08-29-2020, 12:00 AM
Yeah dude, one of a kind vanities certainly aren't unique! It's definitely a better solution than bringing back old sets and making the economy do its 3rd backflip this month.It just keeps spinning babyyy!

Islamiyah24
08-29-2020, 01:42 AM

If the Pa's is seriously on your list and will be coming soon on another national holiday event, could you just please recolor the pas only like black or other colors that will match to the theme of the event than bringing back the og pas.

Islamiyah24
08-29-2020, 01:47 AM
also can you add some items/vanities drops from boss?

Peeweelee
08-29-2020, 03:20 AM
Cinco can u put an epic exp orb on the event for lower levels? :)

Peeweelee
08-29-2020, 03:23 AM

Cinco how about this as White Lightning Bow? :) 212278

Flambladom
08-29-2020, 03:07 PM

Add all 71 elites and More vanity sets(maybe even Black Dragon), people going crazy for them. It’ll keep people quiet while we wait for new cap(beside all season events)

cryboi
08-29-2020, 03:13 PM
Add all 71 elites and More vanity sets(maybe even Black Dragon), people going crazy for them. It’ll keep people quiet while we wait for new cap(beside all season events)Yes.
Since you bring everything back bring it with style[emoji119]

Hjable
08-29-2020, 05:23 PM
71 elites vanity and normal version and 110 arcane version same skin, Humana human face, black dragon vanity and normal set, devil pick folk, red devil vanity set, since the event time has change can we get these items added so we won’t run out of stuff to buy, lava armor blue and red, the golden war bird set, the original cop and that shield they wear with it, psycho k.o pet. The brown adirmal set. Thanks medic , eng, commander to complete Star Trek set. Forbidden set

105 elite weapons made into 110 arcane same skin to match forbidden set. The bow reverted to how it use to be with wide fire pull that slows(staff I think gave speed buff?).. actually make all the weapons good like they were when they first release when they were really good and very rewarding to own. .. it’s not like we need the benefits cause pets and everything but I like to do over kill. And we can use our new stuff in elite version in all dungeons but level 110 elite

Hjable
08-29-2020, 05:26 PM
Yes i agree! Bring everything.
BD 1st!

We’re this far in I’ll like to see everything bought back to

Can next event in the future have 3 type of crates arcane crate for 110 , elite for 100-109, 25-99 get pink crate. 1-25 just get xp orbs and chance of a big orb from boss or 1-25 elite from boss

Idevour
08-29-2020, 09:25 PM
The second BD comes back i delete the game, it was said when it came out that it would never return.
Therefore if it happens that would mean the devs word means nothing

MageFFA
08-29-2020, 10:00 PM
The second BD comes back i delete the game, it was said when it came out that it would never return.
Therefore if it happens that would mean the devs word means nothing

The sad thing is. If it does come back it'll be meaningless. BG came back and now nobody wants to wear it. These players who keep asking are slowly killing this game even more.

_Reunited_
08-29-2020, 10:04 PM
Re releasing items when the game is this small seems like the right thing to do, it makes it enjoyable for everyone to have fun with looks, not to mention that it removes alot of BM aspects which can only be beneficial. Once the bd stigma is gone via a re release the game will be a even playing field again. No more rats

MageFFA
08-29-2020, 10:49 PM
Re releasing items when the game is this small seems like the right thing to do, it makes it enjoyable for everyone to have fun with looks, not to mention that it removes alot of BM aspects which can only be beneficial. Once the bd stigma is gone via a re release the game will be a even playing field again. No more rats

Even when items was easily obtainable, super reroll and luck pets, players still BM'd items such a 71 sets. Saying rereleasing old gear is going to mysteriously kill off BM is foolish. This entire opinion that releasing old gear is going to boost activity is the most naive of all the examples. WL was a sought after set that costed up to 100m. Players kept begging just as they are now. When the day came that WL was released for the second time everyone who begged was happy. Now a year later not only is WL not used by anyone, but it's also forgotten.

Players are already treating BG like that and BG is a valid return event drop. Ruining the economy for such a selfish unsatisfactory belief isnt going to help the game. We want new stuff not old. BD will be treated just the same as it's not even the best looking dragon set. You'd rather risk even more players quitting?

_Reunited_
08-29-2020, 10:55 PM
You intentionally ignored key aspects of what i said such as playerbase size in order to suit the narrative your trying to push, Not even gonna bother reading it all lol. Stop crying this is all positive for PL

MageFFA
08-29-2020, 10:57 PM
You intentionally ignored key aspects of what i said such as playerbase size in order to suit the narrative your trying to push, Not even gonna bother reading it all lol. Stop crying this is all positive for PL

If this was positive then you'd have more support. Maybe if you put forth effort into merching, farming, and gold farming will you have the ability to purchase BD like everyone else did.

_Reunited_
08-29-2020, 11:00 PM
Lmao already had bd multiple times. Merched hardcore and farmed 247. Stop trying to change the topic to suit the agenda lmao I don't need to justify myself to someone who clearly is worried about things being re released because they will lose their no life income bahahahaha

MageFFA
08-29-2020, 11:04 PM
Lmao already had bd multiple times. Merched hardcore and farmed 247. Stop trying to change the topic to suit the agenda lmao I don't need to justify myself to someone who clearly is worried about things being re released because they will lose their no life income bahahahaha

No life income that you're steadily begging to obtain? If this was no sweat for you then you wouldn't be complaining 24/7. Agenda? Is that not what you and the rest of the "Bring Back Old Gear" mob has been doing? Players was making 300m in a single gold farm. That's not taking into account of what ever gold/profit they made DURING the event itself. If you're still sitting here complaining about not having whatever item then it's you to blame.

_Reunited_
08-29-2020, 11:07 PM
Re read what I just said. Because all you just did is prove my point. Very misinformed and using manipulative sentences to carry this agenda. Wake up to yourself the game has 48 people at best and most of us have circulated these sets anyway, reducing hoarding incentive and promoting farming after 10 years can only be good. Stop crying the playerbase isn't teaming with 100k people anymore. I would agree with you if this was the runescape amount of players but jesus Christ. Ive had nearly every item (still have most) i genuinly am coming from a place of "wow cinco is actually making it fun for the lesser fortunate players" your whole point and malicious stance is invalid if you read what i said properly lmao. So pathetic and everyone sees through it [emoji108]

MageFFA
08-29-2020, 11:21 PM
Re read what I just said. Because all you just did is prove my point. Very misinformed and using manipulative sentences to carry this agenda. Wake up to yourself the game has 48 people at best and most of us have circulated these sets anyway, reducing hoarding incentive and promoting farming after 10 years can only be good. Stop crying the playerbase isn't teaming with 100k people anymore. I would agree with you if this was the runescape amount of players but jesus Christ. Ive had nearly every item (still have most) i genuinly am coming from a place of "wow cinco is actually making it fun for the lesser fortunate players" your whole point and malicious stance is invalid if you read what i said properly lmao. So pathetic and everyone sees through it [emoji108]

And we can't do that with newer gear? How is this not mob mentality? When we advise Cinco to making newer vanities hosted in the base games campaign none of you are quick to make a input. Why should we bring back every old vanity sets knowing that it's simply going to decimate the economy while also having the effect of playere not truly caring about them later on. Rerelease 100 BD sets and all it's going to do is cause players to stop wearing it months later.

Hoarding isn't a serious issue of the game when it comes down to exclusivity. As long as more accessible items are continued to be brought into the game it won't matter. These are VANITIES. Vanities have no function into the game outside of cosmetics. They aren't like actual items that have function in both PvE and PvP. So who cares?

If this was all based on the aspect of boosting activity then that's the flaw there. This game has become event dependent after PvE took a dive from a completely dead PvP. Cinco is already working on adding a permanent PvE based gamemode, gauntlet. If this was truly about boosting activity then this is one of the worst ways to go about it. That farming is going to dry up, and it will dry up, and all you'd be left with is the same unsatisfied group of people and a even more angry playerbase who will most likely quit after having their wealth decimated.

_Reunited_
08-29-2020, 11:32 PM
I'm not going to act obnoxious about it and keep arguing back with you because I will even admit that you did hit some fair points in your reply, although we have diffrent standpoints on the issue of re releasing items, I think fundamentally we both want whats best for pocket legends and the fact that we can have a healthy dialogue about this without getting too agitated is a positive sign. As we all know im all for re releasing sets but will respectfully accept your opinion too.

3pc
08-29-2020, 11:41 PM
Hi cincooooo can we add the l100 BLACK game gear armors to go with the new vanity weps? Please and thx!

Tomas1999
08-30-2020, 07:01 AM
How about for volta talon and volta helm vanity? Its pretty good i think :)

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 7 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

cryboi
08-30-2020, 07:07 AM
How about for volta talon and volta helm vanity? Its pretty good i think :)

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 7 μου χρησιμοποιώντας TapatalkNah. [emoji1785][emoji2961]

3pc
08-30-2020, 09:27 AM
You said you would add a recolor pas soon when a military event comes up, but how about instead labor day which is Sept 7?

cryboi
08-30-2020, 09:34 AM
You said you would add a recolor pas soon when a military event comes up, but how about instead labor day which is Sept 7?Yes i would like to see it soon as possible:)

Islamiyah24
08-30-2020, 10:51 AM
Cincooo can you make a 1 handed dagger vanity weapon maybe like this volta dagger if possible

Tomas1999
08-30-2020, 11:02 AM
Cincooo can you make a 1 handed dagger vanity weapon maybe like this volta dagger if possibleI like it....and helmet too(elite one)

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 7 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Flambladom
08-30-2020, 07:05 PM

Cinco, you’d be a very smart man by listening to the largest % of the community and give us what we want to be happy. Anyone opposing vanity returns to keep players Happy......it’s just sickening. People will and have been paying for these sets so think about it @cinco

Vivapinata
08-30-2020, 07:12 PM
Flambladom missed events so he doesnt mind getting free vanities.

cryboi
08-30-2020, 07:17 PM
Cinco, you’d be a very smart man by listening to the largest % of the community and give us what we want to be happy. Anyone opposing vanity returns to keep players Happy......it’s just sickening. People will and have been paying for these sets so think about it @cincoIv been getting pms in game like yo do you want a bd to come back.. I was like umm ofcourse.. They reply lel same[emoji2369]

Vivapinata
08-30-2020, 07:28 PM
Iv been getting pms in game like yo do you want a bd to come back.. I was like umm ofcourse.. They reply lel same[emoji2369]

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći TapatalkJust be honest. You want the bd set to return because u sold your set for 1b and now u want another one free

cryboi
08-30-2020, 07:28 PM
Just be honest. You want the bd set to return because u sold your set for 1b and now u want another one free

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using TapatalkU have no idea what u talk about lol [emoji23]

Vivapinata
08-30-2020, 07:30 PM
U have no idea what u talk about lol [emoji23]

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći TapatalkTbh i do know. You sold your black dragon set. Now you want it to return so you can farm another

cryboi
08-30-2020, 07:32 PM
Tbh i do know. You sold your black dragon set. Now you want it to return so you can farm another

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Spullllll
08-31-2020, 01:18 AM
The same 4 or 5 people push so hard for BD re release when they could be farming for the gold for it instead of complaining.

Hjable
08-31-2020, 01:45 AM
And we can't do that with newer gear? How is this not mob mentality? When we advise Cinco to making newer vanities hosted in the base games campaign none of you are quick to make a input. Why should we bring back every old vanity sets knowing that it's simply going to decimate the economy while also having the effect of playere not truly caring about them later on. Rerelease 100 BD sets and all it's going to do is cause players to stop wearing it months later.

Hoarding isn't a serious issue of the game when it comes down to exclusivity. As long as more accessible items are continued to be brought into the game it won't matter. These are VANITIES. Vanities have no function into the game outside of cosmetics. They aren't like actual items that have function in both PvE and PvP. So who cares?

If this was all based on the aspect of boosting activity then that's the flaw there. This game has become event dependent after PvE took a dive from a completely dead PvP. Cinco is already working on adding a permanent PvE based gamemode, gauntlet. If this was truly about boosting activity then this is one of the worst ways to go about it. That farming is going to dry up, and it will dry up, and all you'd be left with is the same unsatisfied group of people and a even more angry playerbase who will most likely quit after having their wealth decimated.

I am glad to hear there working I permanently adding new stuff ask him to add elite version of all boss fights or old maps maybe those can cost gold or plats to unlock but have really good really rare drops

Flambladom
08-31-2020, 12:07 PM
The same 4 or 5 people push so hard for BD re release when they could be farming for the gold for it instead of complaining.

Literally stop trying to not give players a chance to wear old vanity’s from 2010-2019. You don’t realize how getting 1b+ it’s too much and can’t even fit inside the trade. Everything needs to be brought back and lower market prices

MageFFA
08-31-2020, 01:45 PM
Literally stop trying to not give players a chance to wear old vanity’s from 2010-2019. You don’t realize how getting 1b+ it’s too much and can’t even fit inside the trade. Everything needs to be brought back and lower market prices

Getting 1 bil is so hard? If you're sitting on your behind all day or isn't a developed player then yeah. Players was making 300m a gold farm plus what ever they made during the event. A player made 1bil from just the Christmas event alone. So whats your excuse? I got banned in 2012. It took me 6 years to obtain BD all over again, without gold farm, while having to deal with scam caps like 80 and scam updates like death of PvP.
Back then our gold farm was running plasma for 150k gold a hour. Even on the off days of events you can make 40k a run from isle of night and 150k a run from mad mage cave blue. Miss me with those excuses.

3pc
08-31-2020, 02:39 PM
I actually just remembered the past 2 halloweens ive been asking for the OG reaper blade to be added as a vanity and ignored. But since all the other suggestions were taken i feel this would a really cool addition.

Flambladom
08-31-2020, 03:27 PM
Getting 1 bil is so hard? If you're sitting on your behind all day or isn't a developed player then yeah. Players was making 300m a gold farm plus what ever they made during the event. A player made 1bil from just the Christmas event alone. So whats your excuse? I got banned in 2012. It took me 6 years to obtain BD all over again, without gold farm, while having to deal with scam caps like 80 and scam updates like death of PvP.
Back then our gold farm was running plasma for 150k gold a hour. Even on the off days of events you can make 40k a run from isle of night and 150k a run from mad mage cave blue. Miss me with those excuses.

Cinco Bring back bd and list it 2000p for full set, promise you that you will make more money than you’ve ever made 2010-2019. Ask people who wants black dragon to return and only a couple people will disagree and most will agree @cinco

cryboi
08-31-2020, 03:28 PM
Cinco Bring back bd and list it 2000p for full set, promise you that you will make more money than you’ve ever made 2010-2019. Ask people who wants black dragon to return and only a couple people will disagree and most will agree @cincoEasy money for spacetime studios!
Happy players happy devs.

Vivapinata
08-31-2020, 05:15 PM
Easy money for spacetime studios!
Happy players happy devs.

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći TapatalkYou and flambadom are try hards that already earnt money from selling your black dragon sets.

Cinco isnt making us all happy, only making you and your buddies happy

cryboi
08-31-2020, 05:52 PM
You and flambadom are try hards that already earnt money from selling your black dragon sets.

Cinco isnt making us all happy, only making you and your buddies happy

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using TapatalkAs first i never owned one okay..
And you probably own one because of black marketing..

Hjable
08-31-2020, 06:38 PM
Wait a minute. Cinco you added the duel Druid sword but for got to add Druid club, bow and axe there hanging up next to Druid. Vendor https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200831/41a50fd2726e76bbbcffa4ac94124641.jpg
And I agree with the other guy post white lightning need a cooler weapon like that bow with lighting or different weapon

and forest fury set is one of the best looking sets in the game but it needs a new helm. That one just don’t do rest of our fit justice

Cqrd
08-31-2020, 07:50 PM
Wait a minute. Cinco you added the duel Druid sword but for got to add Druid club, bow and axe there hanging up next to Druid. Vendor https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200831/41a50fd2726e76bbbcffa4ac94124641.jpg
And I agree with the other guy post white lightning need a cooler weapon like that bow with lighting or different weapon

and forest fury set is one of the best looking sets in the game but it needs a new helm. That one just don’t do rest of our fit justice

213112 Lol there’s a reason they’re not in vendor

Hjable
08-31-2020, 08:44 PM
213112 Lol there’s a reason they’re not in vendor

Looking for team to reach top 25!!!

Aoeqt
08-31-2020, 09:55 PM
Is it possible to get a picture of what the Dark Legends tee looks like?

Fear
08-31-2020, 09:55 PM
does DL armor exist? there is no pic

cryboi
09-01-2020, 06:24 AM
Is it possible to get a picture of what the Dark Legends tee looks like?DL tee shirt doesnt exist in this event... Only PL AL and SL.

Endpoints
09-01-2020, 07:50 AM
DL tee shirt doesnt exist in this event... Only PL AL and SL.

[CENTER]FOREST FURY: The Deadly Druid's Gauntlet!

- Arcane Legends, Pocket Legends, Star Legends and Dark Legends 'game logo' vanity armors!

It's clearly stated in here.

Islamiyah24
09-01-2020, 08:20 AM
DL tee shirt doesnt exist in this event... Only PL AL and SL.

back when the first mad mage event was released cinco stated that wl items can be drop from myxx. He didn't say that golden bones and bosses also drops eggs we know that some ppl who dropped it just sit at town all day just to flex what they have dropped. If im not mistaken noob(bear) is the first who dropped gold egg and the first blue egg was dropped by a mage. It means that he literally didn't put the dl tee uniform sample pic. Everyone is wondering what it looks like and I hope it looks good.

Islamiyah24
09-01-2020, 09:57 AM
Since we already have the terme talon and asylum vanity blade maybe it is better if you release the finam wand as a vanity too in the next upcoming events. I also would like to reshow my recolored items before and I think this a good rewards or vendor items for the upcoming events.

MageFFA
09-01-2020, 10:33 AM
Since we already have the terme talon and asylum vanity blade maybe it is better if you release the finam wand as a vanity too in the next upcoming events. I also would like to reshow my recolored items before and I think this a good rewards or vendor items for the upcoming events.

Red tourney already exists. 71 tourney.

Islamiyah24
09-01-2020, 10:54 AM
Red tourney already exists. 71 tourney.

Seems it's looks like the red tourney but it's not color red at all I try recoloring it base on bd set maybe just need to be lighten. I think your point here is it almost the same shield and releasing this type of shield will ruin l71 tourney shield and will be useless/nonsense bc it's almost the same color.

MageFFA
09-01-2020, 12:02 PM
I think it'll be best if the 71 tourney winner has a input just in case.

plpr
09-01-2020, 12:41 PM
Yes it very similar. Nearly identical. Simple fix is just use the shield design cinco has been using. (The dragon looking thing)
The past like 5? tournament winners haven’t even gotten a skull and crossbones shield. Or he could make a completely new design on a shield.
My opinion owning it is I’m not opposed to a new shield of that darker hue with a different design. But skull and crossbones shouldn’t be added. Also same with the yellow one.

Hjable
09-01-2020, 03:04 PM
Has anyone figured out what the effect of Druid set is?

NukeDragon
09-01-2020, 03:09 PM
Has anyone figured out what the effect of Druid set is?

From what I understand no stats, I know I asked and was told somewhere.

3pc
09-01-2020, 08:40 PM
Buying Swift talon/xfire, l100 black game armor, og reaper blade to vendor

Hjable
09-01-2020, 11:15 PM
From what I understand no stats, I know I asked and was told somewhere.

Bummer such a cool looking set to bad it’ll only be use standing around in town

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200902/28505b2065596f76dc1e1892b78e6c6f.jpg
Even got the eyes to match

Vivapinata
09-02-2020, 02:57 AM
As first i never owned one okay..
And you probably own one because of black marketing..

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći TapatalkI remember you having one so stop lieing

cryboi
09-02-2020, 05:23 AM
I remember you having one so stop lieing

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using TapatalkWHAT? HAHAH.. Ok im dead..
U dont even know who am I in game..

Cinco
09-02-2020, 10:28 AM
Is it possible to get a picture of what the Dark Legends tee looks like?

Here's a pic of the Dark Legends tee...

Aoeqt
09-02-2020, 10:44 AM

Awesome thank you!

Islamiyah24
09-02-2020, 11:02 AM

uhmm all good still looks dope perfect combination with the dl shield!!

Hjable
09-02-2020, 12:47 PM
That’s a cool pic

halil
09-03-2020, 09:56 AM
How many of each tee are ingame now any idea? Cinco?

Islamiyah24
09-03-2020, 11:10 AM
How many of each tee are ingame now any idea? Cinco?

Tail already completed the tee. I think the overall tee in-game rn are 10-15 more or less

cryboi
09-03-2020, 11:19 AM
Tail already completed the tee. I think the overall tee in-game rn are 10-15 more or lessHe still doesnt have DL

Flambladom
09-03-2020, 12:24 PM
Tail already completed the tee. I think the overall tee in-game rn are 10-15 more or less

Look how much kids are spending on crates, now imagine Black Dragon set and more 71 elites added back to the game!! Bank and our satisfaction

Zreupl
09-03-2020, 12:55 PM
Look how much kids are spending on crates, now imagine Black Dragon set and more 71 elites added back to the game!! Bank and our satisfactionImagine how many players will quit the game because of the returning of Black Dragon.

Please stop asking for it, go get gold by farming on events to buy Black dragon, it's not that hard.

cryboi
09-03-2020, 01:16 PM
Imagine how many players will quit the game because of the returning of Black Dragon.

Please stop asking for it, go get gold by farming on events to buy Black dragon, it's not that hard.How many? Lol pls how many tell me.

Flambladom
09-03-2020, 01:47 PM
Imagine how many players will quit the game because of the returning of Black Dragon.

Please stop asking for it, go get gold by farming on events to buy Black dragon, it's not that hard.

Black Dragon is limited. Most sets either got banned on or a small percent actually owns it so I wouldn’t mind 20-50 people who own the set who also LOVE the game consider quitting when realistically they will come back ;) majority wins. Besides @cinco has made bank this event and adding Black dragon will double the profits

MageFFA
09-03-2020, 02:02 PM
Black Dragon is limited. Most sets either got banned on or a small percent actually owns it so I wouldn’t mind 20-50 people who own the set who also LOVE the game consider quitting when realistically they will come back ;) majority wins. Besides @cinco has made bank this event and adding Black dragon will double the profits

Buddy hjabe done killed what ever agenda for bd yall got going on right now. Might as well throw in the towel too. Cinco has already said BD isnt coming back and after what hjabe said in the other thread now its def not coming back.

Hjable
09-03-2020, 07:13 PM
Buddy hjabe done killed what ever agenda for bd yall got going on right now. Might as well throw in the towel too. Cinco has already said BD isnt coming back and after what hjabe said in the other thread now its def not coming back.

Alright were didbhe say that at
What did I say that made him never wanna return it... I feel awful and your just rubbing salt on the injury...if majority.... I mean are you really saying that more people that currently plays pocket legend (prob don’t own the set does not want it to return.) well okay then. But did we really have to start the black dragon talk on this thread it was going so good.

I’m sorry cinco what ever I said please don’t take it out on the hole community. I just sitting on these 700 plats I been saving for if when one day black dragon ever returns

Thanks for the heads up friend

Hjable
09-03-2020, 07:35 PM
Look how much kids are spending on crates, now imagine Black Dragon set and more 71 elites added back to the game!! Bank and our satisfaction

Black dragon added to crates is bad idea rich bots and bmers will just buy them all look at the price of these mystic crates only a hand full of players can afford and buying them all up. Need more boxies but keep rare loot in crate. I have the plats to spend just can’t get my hands on enough to blow my plats. I’m game for rare loot reward but if I can only farm a boxies a hr that’s not even close to what I need to get ever item in the boxies. People sitting on billions can just buy them all up get the rare loot and make there money back and then some. Keeping the price around 500 per box.

I don’t really care much about that to be honest cause we got so many other cool items to buy this time around. I have a good feeling some of them rare crate items will just end right back on bm. Any way can we add them shirts to possible loot to all mystical chest. And can we add a achievement for collecting all shirts or item from a box just or maybe just wearing the shirt and can the title look cool like colorful and stuff. Tail put in a bit of work buying them and his the first person I seen to get all 3 congrats

cryboi
09-07-2020, 04:14 PM
Black dragon added to crates is bad idea rich bots and bmers will just buy them all look at the price of these mystic crates only a hand full of players can afford and buying them all up. Need more boxies but keep rare loot in crate. I have the plats to spend just can’t get my hands on enough to blow my plats. I’m game for rare loot reward but if I can only farm a boxies a hr that’s not even close to what I need to get ever item in the boxies. People sitting on billions can just buy them all up get the rare loot and make there money back and then some. Keeping the price around 500 per box.

I don’t really care much about that to be honest cause we got so many other cool items to buy this time around. I have a good feeling some of them rare crate items will just end right back on bm. Any way can we add them shirts to possible loot to all mystical chest. And can we add a achievement for collecting all shirts or item from a box just or maybe just wearing the shirt and can the title look cool like colorful and stuff. Tail put in a bit of work buying them and his the first person I seen to get all 3 congrats

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkJust add it as drop and thats it.

Vivapinata
09-07-2020, 08:54 PM
Just add it as drop and thats it.

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći TapatalkEw

Axals
09-09-2020, 08:42 AM
Forums be toxic [emoji1787]

cryboi
09-09-2020, 08:42 AM
Forums be toxic [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThe question is what is not toxic these days?

Ibenji
09-19-2020, 01:01 AM
Just needing clarification on the druid event set. Are there stats to it now?