PDA

View Full Version : Temple for next week

Encryptions
08-26-2020, 08:09 PM
If it doesn't involve waves or isn't the same as swamp temple then do delete my thread.
I ask that if it is the same that enemies are buffed in solo mode so that we do not have to spend 1 hour 30 minutes each run to get past wave 100 die then have to restart.
I don't mind keeping the group enemies easy since that there are many low geared players in there who want to get tokens. For those who solo for tokens just /partyi xxx and join group.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
08-27-2020, 09:21 AM
I hope to gawd it’s not waves, rather stab my eyes out.

Encryptions
08-27-2020, 09:24 AM
I hope to gawd it’s not waves, rather stab my eyes out.I hope its an endless maze with bosses chests and much more. The deeper you go the harder enemies get. Once you die you exit the map.
Leaderboard goes off how far you got.

IExposedYou
08-27-2020, 11:15 PM
Or an endless spawn of mobs that gets stronger and stronger the longer you survive without the 1min timer.
For example a spawn of 10 mobs every 5 seconds, the first set has dmg 100, second set 200, third set 300, etc.
No need for bosses. Let’s be honest it’s always the same when we need to kill a boss.

Encryptions
08-28-2020, 12:07 AM
Or an endless spawn of mobs that gets stronger and stronger the longer you survive without the 1min timer.
For example a spawn of 10 mobs every 5 seconds, the first set has dmg 100, second set 200, third set 300, etc.
No need for bosses. Let’s be honest it’s always the same when we need to kill a boss.Bosses mainly for the loots people can get. In swamp temple that timer was never an issue, just mainly getting one shot was or killed before the enemies even fully spawned in.
Would be cool to see this but lag might be an issue since so many enemies would spawn.

Skolking
08-28-2020, 08:47 AM
I think they should make it very hard so people dont have to spend hrs getting to high waves just to get on lb, if the difficulty is 2-3x that of EVG then max wave might be 25-30 and less time, i hope we also get valley set