08-27-2020, 05:00 AM
Any tips on how to kill this Boss Faster I like to Sulo M1-6 I'm a Warrior
I would appreciate any working tips

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

When he use his Shield, go into the Toxic Things to make dmg

Ingame Name: Reflex

Ilove_Poopoo
08-27-2020, 05:23 AM
He may cast 2 shields, yellow and purple. The shields he spawns for himself significantly reduces ur dmg, so to counter this, read the below statements:

If ur rank is Dark Apostle, u can attack him while he uses a purple shield. But have to step on the purple pool if he casts the yellow shield.

If ur rank is Luminous Exemplar, u can attack him while he uses a yellow shield. But have to step on the yellow pool if he casts the purple shield.

If ure neither these ranks, u step on the yellow pool if he uses a purple shield, and step on the purple pool if he uses a yellow shield.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

ItzzZZ
08-27-2020, 05:27 AM
He may cast 2 shields, yellow and purple. The shields he spawns for himself significantly reduces ur dmg, so to counter this, read the below statements:

If ur rank is Dark Apostle, u can attack him while he uses a purple shield. But have to step on the purple pool if he casts the yellow shield.

If ur rank is Luminous Exemplar, u can attack him while he uses a yellow shield. But have to step on the yellow pool if he casts the purple shield.

If ure neither these ranks, u step on the yellow pool if he uses a purple shield, and step on the purple pool if he uses a yellow shield.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkI didn't know Rank have Advantages Tyvm

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
08-27-2020, 05:29 AM
I didn't know Rank have Advantages Tyvm

Sent from my CPH1909 using TapatalkAlso, If ur rank is Dark Apostle, u may craft/buy and use those exemplar bombs. These bombs stun and damage mobs/bosses. If used correctly, u can stun him enough that he couldn't spawn his shields.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

friana
08-27-2020, 10:04 PM
,if you are light rank then you can give damage even if while his purple shield active that dont need standing on circle , if he made light shield you need to standing purple circle to give damage . this mean is same thing if you are dark rank

Quizno Sub
08-27-2020, 10:40 PM
the aliens built the pyramids change my mind

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk