PDA

View Full Version : Mobile data and offers/elixirs

Aeot
08-27-2020, 10:49 AM
Are we allowed to take offers/elixirs while using data since in my case it changes my ip to another neighboring country.

IExposedYou
08-27-2020, 11:21 AM
Also wondering if it’s ok to change devices to take elixirs?
For example, sometimes my iPhone doesn’t provide the elixirs but when I log in on my iPad I have elixirs.
Surprisingly, after logging in on my iPad and then going back to iPhone the elixirs on my iPhone reappear ...

Aeot
08-28-2020, 12:27 PM
Can anyone help us out? Xd

Bundlos
08-28-2020, 03:51 PM
Here you go

Now you've seen it:

Elixir videos are from offer providers. You're not allowed to use them while on VPN.
While I don't think the offer providers have enforced this for the videos, that doesn't mean it couldn't happen.

IExposedYou
08-28-2020, 03:57 PM
Here you go

We don’t use vpn. Just switching between our WiFi (wlan) and our carrier (cellular)

Bundlos
08-28-2020, 04:02 PM
We don’t use vpn. Just switching between our WiFi (wlan) and our carrier (cellular)

No idea about your changing devices to take elixirs query because that's never been answered before. If you're just switching between wifi and cellular it's not an issue. Nothing to worry about.

IExposedYou
08-28-2020, 04:15 PM
No idea about your changing devices to take elixirs query because that's never been answered before. If you're just switching between wifi and cellular it's not an issue. Nothing to worry about.

Ok i think so too :-)
Thx for easing my concern

Bundlos
08-28-2020, 04:42 PM
Ok i think so too :-)
Thx for easing my concern

Np bud. Although it would be better if a Dev responded to clear your doubts for good. They know these things best.
@Futumsh can you help out with this please?