PDA

View Full Version : 2020-08-27 Content Update (277715)

asommers
08-27-2020, 11:22 AM
+ Gonzalo, the Vanity Thief, has been spotted lurking around Carvina!
+ Various 'forgotten' vanity items can be purchased from Gonzalo (if you can find him).

Gonzalo has a chance to spawn starting at 1:30pm Central time today.

Arhk
08-27-2020, 11:39 AM
Where we can find him? Event/old Town?

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

Mellowedout
08-27-2020, 11:47 AM
+ Various 'forgotten' vanity items can be purchased from Gonzalo (if you can find him).This is literally dumb were all running around trying to find it but you didn't give us any information. And nothing is showing up at all. Please fix this.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Cinco
08-27-2020, 11:51 AM
Go around killing monsters and you'll have a chance to spawn 'Gonzalo.'

Mellowedout
08-27-2020, 11:53 AM
Go around killing monsters and you'll have a chance to spawn 'Gonzalo.'Go around where because we have been and no one can find it at all , idk if the chances to find it are so low or what

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Arhk
08-27-2020, 11:57 AM
Go around killing monsters and you'll have a chance to spawn 'Gonzalo.'Still not funding, fix it bro

Cinco
08-27-2020, 11:58 AM
My apologies - I neglected to add crucial information. Gonzalo will not appear for another ninety (90) minutes... starting at 1:30pm Central US time.

So give it an hour and a half or more and then go to any campaign map or to old town and kill monsters for a chance to make him spawn.

Rawrbaby
08-27-2020, 11:59 AM
This won’t drop at all

Cinco
08-27-2020, 12:00 PM
This won’t drop at all

Give it an hour and a half.

Updated OP with the correct info.

BabyYoda
08-27-2020, 12:02 PM
lol Everyone running around like headless chickens to find him :)

Arhk
08-27-2020, 12:05 PM
My apologies - I neglected to add crucial information. Gonzalo will not appear for another ninety (90) minutes... starting at 1:30pm Central US time.

So give it an hour and a half or more and then go to any campaign map or to old town and kill monsters for a chance to make him spawn.Ok no problem bro [emoji6]

Uptosts
08-27-2020, 12:05 PM
lol Everyone running around like headless chickens to find him :)Lol xD

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Gothik
08-27-2020, 12:18 PM
wonder what goodies he will have :excitement::excitement:

Cinco
08-27-2020, 12:21 PM
wonder what goodies he will have :excitement::excitement:

To set (and I guess temper) expectations: Gonzalo has a short list of trade-friendly vanities that can be purchased for Platinum. These items have appeared before but the last time that Gonzalo showed up was about a year ago.

Gothik
08-27-2020, 12:26 PM
To set (and I guess temper) expectations: Gonzalo has a short list of trade-friendly vanities that can be purchased for Platinum. These items have appeared before but the last time that Gonzalo showed up was about a year ago.

Nice its so good see stuff coming to dl keeps us occupied ty:biggrin:

Rawrbaby
08-27-2020, 01:27 PM
Vendor is now?

Evildantee
08-27-2020, 02:21 PM
Cinco really ? You brought back Halloween items and some of the stuff that came earlier in the year like green angel set as with dusk gamer set which came back last year and all these items are sold by a vendor that's supposed to sell "forgotten vanities"?
Like cmon man bring back the actual stuff that players actually requested for to be brought back cause this is one heck of a joke

themythrise
08-27-2020, 02:22 PM
+ Various 'forgotten' vanity items can be purchased from Gonzalo (if you can find him).

Gonzalo has a chance to spawn starting at 1:30pm Central time today.These items are returning again and again. No use. Already these it's are very cheap and what's the pointing of returning it via Gunzalo.
Cinco, you could have returned some vanities like Glassmasks, classic Iron set, light iron set, storm weapons, etc ...

Or you could have made Flash sale of Helix too......

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Uptosts
08-27-2020, 02:23 PM
Vendor is now?Yes.

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

themythrise
08-27-2020, 02:25 PM
Cinco really ? You brought back Halloween items and some of the stuff that came earlier in the year like green angel set as with dusk gamer set which came back last year and all these items are sold by a vendor that's supposed to sell "forgotten vanities"?
Like cmon man bring back the actual stuff that players actually requested for to be brought back cause this is one heck of a jokeI dnt know how Blud outfit, Black street set always returning?

Tinkerbelldoll
08-27-2020, 02:27 PM
If u guys are gunna keep bringing back old items might as well give people wat they really want which is helix. Everything else has came back except the #1 requested item? That will help give everyone n new players a fair chance at owning everything they always wanted making things fair and fix the horrible market we have now.

themythrise
08-27-2020, 02:33 PM
If u guys are gunna keep bringing back old items might as well give people wat they really want which is helix. Everything else has came back except the #1 requested item? That will help give everyone n new players a fair chance at owning everything they always wanted making things fair and fix the horrible market we have now.Indeed. #1 long long very long awaited request....

Evildantee
08-27-2020, 02:45 PM
I dnt know how Blud outfit, Black street set always returning?

What's just brain frying about this is that he will still return these items in Halloween event so why not bring the actual antique vanities rather than bring items that are already widely distributed and which are sold and owned by majority of the DL community

Everlights
08-27-2020, 03:15 PM
Dont forget to make them cost more plat than usual not just cheap amount

Warzone
08-27-2020, 03:31 PM
It's just same boring stuff as always and 1k plat for green angel is outrageous smh

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Warzone
08-27-2020, 03:37 PM
Dont forget to make them cost more plat than usual not just cheap amountWhy for more plat? I'm sure whatever he put is already in auction so it would make no sense at all. Or is it because you have everything and don't want the items to be cheaper in auction?

Everlights
08-27-2020, 03:58 PM
Why for more plat? I'm sure whatever he put is already in auction so it would make no sense at all. Or is it because you have everything and don't want the items to be cheaper in auction?

Yeah exactly. I bought these items years ago and I feel like it would be fair enough if when they're brought back later, they should cost more in plat so they don't end up for 30mil on auc like red bath and blue bikini. Just am opinion

Warzone
08-27-2020, 04:11 PM
Yeah exactly. I bought these items years ago and I feel like it would be fair enough if when they're brought back later, they should cost more in plat so they don't end up for 30mil on auc like red bath and blue bikini. Just am opinionOf course I was right lmao. I'm a seven yr player and can see straight through greedy players

Everlights
08-27-2020, 04:17 PM
Of course I was right lmao. I'm a seven yr player and can see straight through greedy players

It's not called greed. It's called having expensive items that you wish not to lose too much profit off. 7 year old player yet you're poor. How does that feel ? That's why you wouldn't understand what I'm saying. Leave me alone

BabyYoda
08-27-2020, 04:58 PM
Green Angel 1500 Plat! Don't recall it being that much before. But newish to this, so plenty stuff I did not have!

Warzone
08-27-2020, 05:56 PM
It's not called greed. It's called having expensive items that you wish not to lose too much profit off. 7 year old player yet you're poor. How does that feel ? That's why you wouldn't understand what I'm saying. Leave me aloneFirst off I'm not poor smh. I don't know why u think I'm poor lmao. Second yes it is being greedy that you want plat items to come back for more plat then it should cause you don't want price to go down

Warzone
08-27-2020, 06:01 PM
First off I'm not poor smh. I don't know why u think I'm poor lmao. Second yes it is being greedy that you want plat items to come back for more plat then it should cause you don't want price to go down

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using TapatalkLmao let me guess you think I'm poor cause I'm not gonna waste real life money on dl? I have better shxt to spend my money on during this pandemic

Teekeez
08-27-2020, 09:18 PM
Cinco,,can you make a pet realistic like animals,dogs cats, wolves etc,or mythological like dragons or unicorn and that can also attack on our missions or we can mount it,,dude your pet now is nonsense for only like a fashion show make a stats more on pets dude,,Buda,Chevy at books that's cool bro I need to see more alots of that..

And don't stock at level 51 dude,,we need more adventures and maps,,all we can do is merch and farm that's all,,how about more adventure?

And also can you levels up the guilds,, a lots of members is nonsense no progress dude..

Sent from my CPH2015 using Tapatalk

Laezeo
08-27-2020, 10:45 PM
Cinco,,can you make a pet realistic like animals,dogs cats, wolves etc,or mythological like dragons or unicorn and that can also attack on our missions or we can mount it,,dude your pet now is nonsense for only like a fashion show make a stats more on pets dude,,Buda,Chevy at books that's cool bro I need to see more alots of that..

And don't stock at level 51 dude,,we need more adventures and maps,,all we can do is merch and farm that's all,,how about more adventure?

And also can you levels up the guilds,, a lots of members is nonsense no progress dude..

They have Arcane Legends....... e-v-e-r-y THING you said is out there ! I can help you out if you want :)

vipulbahad555
08-28-2020, 01:49 AM
Sir players thinking about thief of down vanity , glass mask , undead , ravenger of first blood wepon , electric centipede ,etc atleast on next event we can get chance to buy it ? Thank you !

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

Everlights
08-28-2020, 03:10 AM

nah I'm not willing to see people mounting their pets. No thanks. Plus pets aren't only for fashion. They increase your stats and matter a lot in pvp js

Unhxly
08-28-2020, 11:09 AM
People hated me for asking the helix to return yet now those same people wish for its return as well? Hah it feels good to be right ^_^

Warzone
08-28-2020, 12:50 PM
People hated me for asking the helix to return yet now those same people wish for its return as well? Hah it feels good to be right ^_^Helix is worthless just a flex weapon

Unhxly
08-28-2020, 02:38 PM
Says the one wanting it back xD

Everlights
08-28-2020, 06:05 PM
People hated me for asking the helix to return yet now those same people wish for its return as well? Hah it feels good to be right ^_^

Mate. How old are you on forums? August 2020. Helix debate has been going on before you were born if put in simple words :) plus someone like me gave better arguments on why it should be back more than you ever could. All you did was annoy cinco with videos and say bring it back. Not actually say WHY it should come back. Now stop triggering me with every comment of yours I beg you

Teekeez
08-28-2020, 06:43 PM
Everlights are you CINCO???

Warzone
08-28-2020, 08:01 PM
Says the one wanting it back xDI don't want Helix if u talking to me. I tired of ppl crying for helix

Teekeez
08-28-2020, 08:14 PM
I don't agree about helix will come back,,cause all rare items is gunna be nonsense at all. when someday a rare items gunna came back what's the point of being a rare hahaha,,it's a logic just simple [emoji23]

themythrise
08-29-2020, 12:07 AM
I don't agree about helix will come back,,cause all rare items is gunna be nonsense at all. when someday a rare items gunna came back what's the point of being a rare hahaha,,it's a logic just simple [emoji23]

Sent from my CPH2015 using TapatalkIts not rare item lol.. because you dnt know how it is made rare simply. And other which were rare items made available repeatedly. So, rare concept nullifies there itself.
I heared the "blackmailing runmour" that
many helix keepers will quit if it brings back Lol. Really?

themythrise
08-29-2020, 12:09 AM
Helix is worthless just a flex weapon

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using TapatalkThat we know. Lol

Teekeez
08-29-2020, 12:18 AM
So what's the point of this HELIX hahaha and this game? Haha nonsense while repeatedly and repeatedly no progress at all,,all we can do is merch and farm haha that's funny[emoji23]

themythrise
08-29-2020, 12:29 AM
So what's the point of this HELIX hahaha and this game? Haha nonsense while repeatedly and repeatedly no progress at all,,all we can do is merch and farm haha that's funny[emoji23]

Sent from my CPH2015 using TapatalkGo play PVP... LoL

Teekeez
08-29-2020, 12:29 AM
I think discussion about helix is not important anymore,,we need more adventures we need maps to explore and not that HELIX! Wake up guys

Teekeez
08-29-2020, 12:33 AM
Themythrise you sounds toodler [emoji64][emoji23],, go back to your crib now hahah hahahha

themythrise
08-29-2020, 01:04 AM
Themythrise you sounds toodler [emoji64][emoji23],, go back to your crib now hahah hahahha

Sent from my CPH2015 using TapatalkThanks for your toodler mind Lol. You should wale up first and go play PVP. ROFL.....

Teekeez
08-29-2020, 01:10 AM
Hahaha your nonsense at all,, I pvp a lot and I'm tired,,same as tired messages your nonsense brain hahah

Teekeez
08-29-2020, 01:13 AM
Themythrise[emoji23],Hahaha your nonsense at all,, I pvp a lot and I'm tired,,same as tired messages your nonsense brain hahah

Evildantee
08-29-2020, 01:44 AM
Themythrise[emoji23],Hahaha your nonsense at all,, I pvp a lot and I'm tired,,same as tired messages your nonsense brain hahah

Kid this forum definately isn't the place for you so I suggest you either sit down since you don't even know the importance of the helix or you don't even come to forums altogether since it irritates you.

Teekeez
08-29-2020, 01:46 AM
Evildantee who you? Hahaha did I talk to you? Kid go get your milk to your mom and suck your toes[emoji23]

Evildantee
08-29-2020, 02:20 AM
Evildantee who you? Hahaha did I talk to you? Kid go get your milk to your mom and suck your toes[emoji23]

Talking about my mother and disrespecting me when you don't even know me ? It's okay no qualms but best believe that when I find you on DL it won't be funny .

Teekeez
08-29-2020, 02:24 AM
Evildantee why so serious? Hahaha I'm looking forward to that,,then see you in DL suck toes[emoji64][emoji23][emoji3577]

Teekeez
08-29-2020, 02:28 AM
Then introduce yourself to me Evildantee [emoji23] make your daddy proud hahahah

Evildantee
08-29-2020, 03:03 AM
Evildantee why so serious? Hahaha I'm looking forward to that,,then see you in DL suck toes[emoji64][emoji23][emoji3577]

Drop your ign here then.

Teekeez
08-29-2020, 03:05 AM
Sure

Evildantee
08-29-2020, 03:06 AM
Sure

"Sure" lmao are you scared or something? Drop your ign here and then I'll take you seriously but if you won't drop it just keep moving

Teekeez
08-29-2020, 03:08 AM
Add me in DL teekeez

themythrise
08-29-2020, 04:21 AM

Sent from my CPH2015 using TapatalkPvP a lot Lol. Where in your nonsense brain? We can see your tired life Lol. That noticed when you made this new forum account to cry for tired msgs ROFL

Teekeez
08-29-2020, 04:23 AM
PvP a lot Lol. Where in your nonsense brain? We can see your tired life Lol. That noticed when you made this new forum account to cry for tired msgs ROFL

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using TapatalkHahaha,,I'm tired people like you themythrise cause you have no sense hahaha,,maybe your brain in your balls[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

themythrise
08-29-2020, 04:39 AM
Hahaha,,I'm tired people like you themythrise cause you have no sense hahaha,,maybe your brain in your balls[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my CPH2015 using TapatalkDo you got your brain your balls? That's why you assuming that I'm same like you. And world is tired for you. Wake up. *Knocks n i know you won't wake up easily *kicks* LOL

Teekeez
08-29-2020, 04:41 AM
Do you got your brain your balls? That's why you assuming that I'm same like you. And world is tired for you. Wake up. *Knocks n i know you won't wake up easily *kicks* LOL

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk[emoji23] omg im still awake don't wake me up hahaha,,omg a high kick maybe your a black belter[emoji33]

themythrise
08-29-2020, 04:42 AM
Do you got your brain your balls? That's why you assuming that I'm same like you. And world is tired for you. Wake up. *Knocks n i know you won't wake up easily *kicks* LOL

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using TapatalkBut good try to introduce toxicity and go out of topic -Teekeez aka Warzone LoL

Teekeez
08-29-2020, 04:43 AM
But good try to introduce toxicity and go out of topic -Teekeez aka Warzone LoL

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using TapatalkLol [emoji23],I'm not warzone,,
So pick your poison hahaha

Teekeez
08-29-2020, 05:01 AM
A lots of people's here in forum is close minded regarding the new things in this game,we need progress,,helix is not priority now, this game is dying..we need more adventures we need more maps,we need more new things,and we need you CINCO to answer this,, what's your plan in this game?.. we need hear that coming from you.

Droliam
08-29-2020, 07:02 AM
Cinco can u pls at least add some items that doesn't need plat to purchase

Everlights
08-29-2020, 10:12 AM
Cinco can u pls at least add some items that doesn't need plat to purchase

These items were always for plat and always will be and it wasn't meant to be somethign extra it was by request by certain players like myself, so nothing for other than plat

Droliam
08-30-2020, 10:54 AM
Oh ok but at least one couldn't be some thing other than pls to let peeps without plat to purchase the selling every thing.they both from Gonzalo for 90 and up

Blazee
08-30-2020, 11:37 PM
@Evildantee I agree with you about your gelid post...look I was not able to afford gelid ..but since two event I started gold farming..I farmed 12-10m per day and got 230m after two event.. Also added with rewards.. So I bought a gelid for me..actually ppl so lazy to farm gold..they wanna touch peak without hard work [emoji55]..also noticed that some ppl got banned for associated with exploitive accounts..they choosing wrong way to be rich[emoji17]..so I wanna say stay patient and farm hard also merch..hope u like my comment ..if y'll have any objection plz lemme know...And stop begging for gelid event.. (*Gelid is not for u if u r lazy*) ..ty..[emoji173]

Sent from my Lenovo A2010-a using Tapatalk

Blazee
08-30-2020, 11:56 PM
@Cinco cinco sorry for disturbing you but I wanna know something personally about dark legends rules from you...I noticed that some people got banned for associated with exploitive accounts.. So my questions are
1) how to stay away from this ?
2) if anyone ask me for help to transfer his/her items so what I need to do?
3) suppose I bought something stuff from a player by trade and I didn't
know that he sold me scammed item then what will be happen?
4) I want to protect my game I'd from this type issues gimme some solutions
Hope u read my msg and plz reply me..Thank you and sts[emoji173]

Sent from my Lenovo A2010-a using Tapatalk

Warzone
08-31-2020, 05:48 PM
These items were always for plat and always will be and it wasn't meant to be somethign extra it was by request by certain players like myself, so nothing for other than platWhy are you so annoying?

Cinco
08-31-2020, 05:59 PM
So many childish insults.