View Full Version : Raids in PL??

sneakydust
03-09-2012, 08:54 AM
I'm a new player who plays wow, of which my fave part of the game is raiding.

Are there any raid-like features in PL? And if so how do they work and what are their names?

In that later levels of the game does the game begin to get more difficult? Ie. do you need healers and tanks in specialized roles or is it just all run in and nuke like in the early levels?

Also how does this game compare to star legends in these regards?

Thanks

Growwle
03-09-2012, 09:39 AM
STS has always said that the Legends games are designed to be "pick up and play," raids just take too much time to organize and complete to fit into that format.

Coltona
03-09-2012, 09:44 PM
I'd say about Ao3 (alien oasis part 3) is where specific roles come into play heavily, since the alien archers will power up with focus causing them to do more damage and have higher chance of crit hits, you can still run in and nuke, but you'll all take huge dps and most likely die alot. Sewers is a lot easier in my opinion, archers are still strong bu don't seem as powerful, next i'd say nuri's is where things turn into a nightmare, high dmg enemies with what seems like 2x the normal hp, and the ability to do group combos on your party, really pushes towards an organized and experienced group, i haven't played Mt. fang yet but from what i've heard it seems a little easier than nuri.

Swimmingstar
03-09-2012, 10:51 PM
Star Legends is seems slow for me, PL is a fast-paced game, and if you want to raid (whatever that is) I guess you should try Rambo Mage. (Int enchantress who speeds ahead of group and doesn't care about deaths and plays for the fun)

Sryyoulose
03-09-2012, 10:57 PM
Star Legends is seems slow for me, PL is a fast-paced game, and if you want to raid (whatever that is) I guess you should try Rambo Mage. (Int enchantress who speeds ahead of group and doesn't care about deaths and plays for the fun)

That dies and has to respawn at front a lot???

I suggest bear he can tank just learn to pull and stomp mobs into wall!