PDA

View Full Version : 5 Platnium Buy Any Warp Zone

Ledreff Phizeme
03-09-2012, 10:00 AM
If I Buy The Thing Where I Can Go Into Any Level Zone , And A Higher Level Player Fights , Will I Get More XP & Level Faster ?

Martin Tander
03-09-2012, 10:49 AM
no u will level same fast and get same xp...but u got a chance for highlvl loot when u kill the boss...very small chance tho...

Iron Hand
03-09-2012, 01:15 PM
The exp and drops are based on your current level, the benifit is the slight chance to get a rare drop from a boss and a higher level player being able to help you while they themeselves can earn xp if they have not capped and on a level they can still gain experience.

ArtStar
03-09-2012, 02:02 PM
The exp and drops are based on your current level, the benifit is the slight chance to get a rare drop from a boss and a higher level player being able to help you while they themeselves can earn xp if they have not capped and on a level they can still gain experience.

Best answer.

Carth
03-09-2012, 02:19 PM

Best answer.
I agree. :p

ArtStar
03-09-2012, 02:41 PM
I agree. :p

I agree with our agreement :3

Swords
03-11-2012, 12:53 PM
agreed lol