PDA

View Full Version : Girl Gamer - Hands on (FANGS ON) with Dark Legends from GDC 2012

Samhayne
03-09-2012, 11:45 AM
6833 (http://www.girlgamer.com/games/article/1838/)

Girl Gamer writer Angel Thanatos got to sink her fangs into Dark Legends at this year's Game Developer's Conference. Here is a snippet of what she had to say:

How much you invest is up to you. If you just want to get some hack and slash going or socialize at “Sanctuary,” the local Vamp hangout, you’re free to do so. If you wanna unlock all the achievements and weapons, you can do that, too. There is no “use it or lose it” mentality associated with some mobile or MMO games out there.

Click her to read the full article on GirlGamer.com (http://www.girlgamer.com/games/article/1838/)
http://www.girlgamer.com/games/article/1838/

ninjaduck
03-09-2012, 11:58 AM
Awesome Gameplay pics on the website btw. :D

ArtStar
03-09-2012, 12:07 PM
Awesome review!
Seemed more 'real,' I can not wait to play.
:-)

worldpeace
03-09-2012, 12:32 PM
So is there any ranged weapon in DL cause from what I've seen so far its only dual wield melee weapons

~ wp(worldpeace) ~

Skeletonlord
03-09-2012, 12:42 PM
From the article : Dark Legends is headed our way this summer, so keep it here for more info and if you can’t wait, visit the official website to get in on the forums and hype yourself up.

This doesn't really make sense. I thought it would be out this month, or is this statement true?

The screenshots also look really good, looking forward to it! I like the idea of "Achievements" being in the game because it will encourage competition and more fun!

ArtStar
03-09-2012, 12:46 PM
From the article : Dark Legends is headed our way this summer, so keep it here for more info and if you can’t wait, visit the official website to get in on the forums and hype yourself up.

This doesn't really make sense. I thought it would be out this month, or is this statement true?

The screenshots also look really good, looking forward to it! I like the idea of "Achievements" being in the game because it will encourage competition and more fun!

Not trueee lol. Sam confirmed "It is summer somwhere!"

worldpeace
03-09-2012, 01:56 PM
Not trueee lol. Sam confirmed "It is summer somwhere!"

Woah, Woah, what? it comes out in summer o.O I'm sooooo confused

~ wp(worldpeace) ~

Popular
03-09-2012, 02:21 PM
Love it

ArtStar
03-09-2012, 02:24 PM
Woah, Woah, what? it comes out in summer o.O I'm sooooo confused

~ wp(worldpeace) ~

Lol someone said somethin about one of the articles saying it comes this summer.
He says it isnt true and that it is summer somewhere, in chat box.
And commented on the other article post as you can seeee.
They have false info.

Phantasm0162
03-09-2012, 02:24 PM
Im thinkin beta will get released this month but full game is maybe around summertime,i dnt know for sure all this speculation and rumors are givin me a headache lol

ArtStar
03-09-2012, 02:27 PM
Im thinkin beta will get released this month but full game is maybe around summertime,i dnt know for sure all this speculation and rumors are givin me a headache lol

People need to just chill, at LEAST till after the 15th.
After then, question the world!
Until then hold your got dern horses.

Cool4ever100
03-09-2012, 04:57 PM
If there is a new section of DL page it must be coming soon! I can't take it any more I must play the game everyone is saying it is fun and thrilling! Why are u doing this to us lol! Like b4 great job on the game I just can't wait to play it.

ninjaduck
03-10-2012, 06:36 AM
“cyber goth” which gives you a sexy tron-like outfit with matching wings.

omg! Yayay!

XghostzX
03-10-2012, 10:58 AM
Yeah, I just gave sam his 1000th thank you. haha

ArtStar
03-10-2012, 02:36 PM
Yeah, I just gave sam his 1000th thank you. haha

Youre cool.
Lol