PDA

View Full Version : Future PvP Events?

Absolize
08-27-2020, 11:51 PM
I don’t remember exactly when it was, but the guild PvP event was a nice addition to the events. I would like to know if we will ever see it again and if so when? It’s definitely a nice switch up for PvP players so we’re not in PvE for once for an event, I think it should be brought back.

Dolloway
08-28-2020, 10:14 AM
I never liked guild pvp events or guild events in general (PVE and CTF included). I always thought they were easily exploitable and problematic, leading to many players complaining about them.

I really liked the individual pvp events though and would like to see them return for at least one event.

NukeDragon
08-28-2020, 10:19 AM
I never liked guild pvp events or guild events in general (PVE and CTF included). I always thought they were easily exploitable and problematic, leading to many players complaining about them.

I really liked the individual pvp events though and would like to see them return for at least one event.

Agreed! I miss the honor pvp events (not so much the ctf part)

Hjable
08-28-2020, 01:07 PM
I really liked the pvp guild events but yeah I agree with previous comment but I’ll love to see a guild vs guild events but with a tier system ( booze, silver and gold and epic leader boards). But we kill monsters to get points instead of each other. It still pvp in a way cause we’re competing against other guilds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MageFFA
08-28-2020, 11:07 PM
Sadly cinco said this isn't going to happen again.