PDA

View Full Version : pvp 4v4 contest!!!

pvpmaster
08-05-2010, 11:54 PM
ok so id like to make a team pvp contest and yeh so i need 4 teams of 4(once i get 4 teams i can add more...) and u guys gotta think of a team name (yes i will compete in this comp and wont cancel lik bear tourny str i made my str made a bow bear so i canceled) ok so i need a team leader of the team anyone can join and tht team leader has to make sure tht everyone on their team CAN BE AT THE DATE OF TOURNY if a team is on when the team they face is on ill hve em fight even if its b4 the offical date... jus so i dont gotta worry bout one team showin up so anyway umm ill b makin a team. itll b called nightmare. ok leave a comment below if u want to b a leader of a team. and say team name and names of peps in it ok guys then the matchs will b 2 games worth and 3 for a tie breaker if tht happens YES THERE IS A PRIZE O.O teams must donate 30kso thts jus 6k per person.. AND SOMEONE THT CAN DONATE ANOTHER 6K TO MAKE 30K :) I JUS MADE MY FIRST MILL SO ILL B PAYIN THE EXTRA 6K FOR MY TEAM :p

teams in
NIGHTMARE-pvpmaster xhelly bodyguardz JOOOOIN PEPS :o OR ILL IDK ILL PROBALY HVE TO CANCEL IT AND THT WOULD MAKE MY SMEXI PALADIN SAD :( rawrz :p
PHINOEIX GUIDE-MRSBANNA MYSTICALDREAM RUNDARKBLADE VIOLENTSAINT
Lones team-iamlone some other peps tht ill add later bahaha....

smokester
08-06-2010, 01:07 AM
you owe me a duel pvp"master"... you said get ready to lose... im ready whenever you are but not to lose lol

P.S. ask xhell/pvplegend about me

Barbamitsos
08-06-2010, 01:36 AM
Smokester is fom the hardest ive ever played

KingFu
08-06-2010, 01:57 AM
Any chance you can save a slot for Phoenix Guild? I will try to get members by tonight, most likely it may be 4 out of us: Mrsbanana, me, Kraze, Kodayoda, Wolfling, but that may change, just giving you an educated guess.

pvpmaster
08-06-2010, 11:42 AM
Any chance you can save a slot for Phoenix Guild? I will try to get members by tonight, most likely it may be 4 out of us: Mrsbanana, me, Kraze, Kodayoda, Wolfling, but that may change, just giving you an educated guess.

yeh sure no problem :)

pvpmaster
08-06-2010, 11:45 AM
Smokester is fom the hardest ive ever played

:P oo i knew he waz a good pvper but didnt know he waz hard to u rawr hes pretty good but my mages nuke pwned 0-4

smokester
08-06-2010, 11:58 AM
:P oo i knew he waz a good pvper but didnt know he waz hard to u rawr hes pretty good but my mages nuke pwned 0-4

lol yea its because of the stupid bug... rofl you pulled a lone on me good job

smokester
08-06-2010, 11:59 AM
also pvp is flawed until they fixed the speed and dmg... adn if they keep it like it is then everybody gonna be a mage in pvp... really lame and pointless at the moment

pvpmaster
08-06-2010, 12:21 PM
also pvp is flawed until they fixed the speed and dmg... adn if they keep it like it is then everybody gonna be a mage in pvp... really lame and pointless at the moment
yeh :/ i hope they keep the speed the same.... rawrz i hvnt found a mage so far tht can best me :):)

Grandduke
08-06-2010, 12:27 PM
pvp how u do the signiture

Grandduke
08-06-2010, 12:29 PM
yeh :/ i hope they keep the speed the same.... rawrz i hvnt found a mage so far tht can best me :):)

nice...............................

Grandduke
08-06-2010, 12:31 PM
ok so id like to make a team pvp contest and yeh so i need 4 teams of 4(once i get 4 teams i can add more...) and u guys gotta think of a team name (yes i will compete in this comp and wont cancel lik bear tourny str i made my str made a bow bear so i canceled) ok so i need a team leader of the team anyone can join and tht team leader has to make sure tht everyone on their team CAN BE AT THE DATE OF TOURNY if a team is on when the team they face is on ill hve em fight even if its b4 the offical date... jus so i dont gotta worry bout one team showin up so anyway umm ill b makin a team. itll b called nightmare. ok leave a comment below if u want to b a leader of a team. and say team name and names of peps in it ok guys then the matchs will b 2 games worth and 3 for a tie breaker if tht happens YES THERE IS A PRIZE O.O teams must donate 30kso thts jus 6k per person..

teams in
NIGHTMARE-pvpmaster xhelly bodyguardz JOOOOIN PEPS :o OR ILL IDK ILL PROBALY HVE TO CANCEL IT AND THT WOULD MAKE MY UGLY MAGE SAD :( rawrz

can i be part pvp message me if i can

pvpmaster
08-06-2010, 12:36 PM
pvp how u do the signiture

go to ur main page then at top itll say actions jus go to edit profile and look on tht page

pvpmaster
08-06-2010, 12:37 PM
can i be part pvp message me if i can

idk ill hve to see ur skill first..

pvpmaster
08-06-2010, 11:17 PM
lol yea its because of the stupid bug... rofl you pulled a lone on me good job
yeh :P im good with lone killin everthing but archers can b a lil trouble at times but i normaly beat em ;o i got a new tactic for em :):) it pwns O.o

Rarefew
08-07-2010, 10:48 PM
U owe me a duel son. Wait take tht back

pvpmaster
08-07-2010, 11:38 PM
U owe me a duel son. Wait take tht back

rawrzie i pwn u :P O.o my int bear...is ftw

Grandduke
08-08-2010, 01:31 AM
beastly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Violentsaint
08-09-2010, 11:17 PM
ill be on a team with mrsbanana, mysticaldream, and smokester if there up to it. i think that would be a pretty beast team =D

Barbamitsos
08-10-2010, 03:13 AM
ill be on a team with mrsbanana, mysticaldream, and smokester if there up to it. i think that would be a pretty beast team =D

Im in if u tell me time and date

Violentsaint
08-10-2010, 05:36 PM
Im in if u tell me time and date

yay, i have no clue about time and date lol i would just like to point im australian so it maybe difficult to find out a time, i think when i played in king richies 1v1 tournament i played at 10pm australian EST which seems to work out for people in other countrys.

who else should be in our team banana? =D

Violentsaint
08-11-2010, 02:30 AM
can i be in phoenix guide mrs banana said he wanted to be on same team as me and im sure dream wouldn't mind because we've been buddies since the release. if me and smoke could be in same team as banana and dream that would be perfect ;)

P.S sorry for the double post

Barbamitsos
08-11-2010, 03:56 AM

Not now. Like 10-12 days ago

pvpmaster
08-11-2010, 12:22 PM
can i be in phoenix guide mrs banana said he wanted to be on same team as me and im sure dream wouldn't mind because we've been buddies since the release. if me and smoke could be in same team as banana and dream that would be perfect ;)

P.S sorry for the double post

if they say its ok then ill add u in with them

Pvp King
08-12-2010, 10:22 AM
i would like to join so if you can find a team that needs a person put me there. Its runedarkblade level 45 tank

Barbamitsos
08-12-2010, 10:27 AM
if they say its ok then ill add u in with them

Ofc its ok for me

pvpmaster
08-12-2010, 07:44 PM
Ofc its ok for me

whoo thts good 1 team down i need 1 more dude and 2 more teams O.o

Grandduke
08-16-2010, 07:29 PM
when is it? i gotta team

pvpmaster