PDA

View Full Version : 2020-08-28 Content Update (277762)

Futumsh
08-28-2020, 10:29 AM
+ By request: Gonzalo the Vanity thief now offers a different set of 'forgotten' items.

kingoo7
08-28-2020, 10:47 AM
it would be good if we get level 51 weapons from vender not level 46 :/

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Unhxly
08-28-2020, 11:03 AM
Yeah no one wants level 46 weapons if your gonna bring back old under power leveled weapons then bring back the helix and make everyone happy :)

Hamburger Time
08-28-2020, 11:03 AM
Level 46 weapons ?
ONE vanity available from a vanity thief?
All gonzalo items are plat purchases too.
Im not seeing any value here for non platinum players.

Mellowedout
08-28-2020, 11:26 AM
+ By request: Gonzalo the Vanity thief now offers a different set of 'forgotten' items.Can you put iron hand hat in there and the other one. Or just the whole set .. but for like 300 plat lmfao I dont have quite enough for anything to [emoji31][emoji31][emoji31]

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Evildantee
08-28-2020, 11:43 AM
"By request" I don't remember anyone requesting for the lord of storms weapons to come back cinco sir..what we requested for was the glassmasks and the other stuff originally sold by Gonzalo and not these ..I don't get why you won't bring back those items but rather you're bringing back other stuff that was usually high up in the market and had more value than what we originally requested for and killing their prices 🤷🏾*♂️

Mr.Sai
08-28-2020, 12:26 PM
Thank you so much for bringing them back. These are the weapons we really needed and the prices would have had gone real up in the coming years as well. Really hoping for an old helix as well which was a level cap reward for Level 26 .. ahh the old days ..we need to create an opportunity for the newbies :)

BabyYoda
08-28-2020, 10:46 PM
Good day today!

Teekeez
08-28-2020, 11:36 PM
I don't agree about helix will come back,,cause all rare items is gunna be nonsense at all. when someday a rare items gunna came back what's the point of being a rare hahaha,,it's a logic just simple [emoji23]

Sent from my CPH2015 using Tapatalk

Warzone
08-29-2020, 12:01 AM
+ By request: Gonzalo the Vanity thief now offers a different set of 'forgotten' items.Is it possible to make lvl 51 lightning weapons?

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Teekeez
08-29-2020, 12:22 AM
So what's the point of this HELIX hahaha and this game? Haha nonsense while repeatedly and repeatedly no progress at all,,all we can do is merch and farm haha that's funny[emoji23]

Teekeez
08-29-2020, 12:27 AM
I think discussion about helix is not important anymore,,we need more adventures we need maps to explore and not that HELIX! Wake up guys

Warzone
08-29-2020, 02:06 AM
Omg plz start asking for better stuff then helix. Maybe puts some drops in University and withering realm. More new campaign missions. Make lvl 51 relic weapon drops in black cat and add more gold in there to farm ppl will most definitely farm for them and drops in University and withering realm would also have alot of players farming and having fun farming with friends. All this helix shxt is mad annoying ASF

Juul
08-29-2020, 02:17 AM
This games trash what’s the point of bringing back the 46 weapons. Everyone is lvl 51. Ur just ruining 2 rare weapons that aren’t helix but u can’t bring helix back???? please hire someone with a brain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juul
08-29-2020, 02:21 AM
Omg plz start asking for better stuff then helix. Maybe puts some drops in University and withering realm. More new campaign missions. Make lvl 51 relic weapon drops in black cat and add more gold in there to farm ppl will most definitely farm for them and drops in University and withering realm would also have alot of players farming and having fun farming with friends. All this helix shxt is mad annoying ASF

People want helix to come back for what??? I don’t have a helix, not being biased. Bringing back a level 26 weapon makes no sense same as the lvl 46 weapons. If helix comes back it’s not gonna be as iconic as it should be anymore. But this games trash anyway they’ll probly listen to the dummy’s that’s want helix to come back and ruin the game even more.

Warzone
08-29-2020, 02:22 AM
People want helix to come back for what??? I don’t have a helix, not being biased. Bringing back a level 26 weapon makes no sense same as the lvl 46 weapons. If helix comes back it’s not gonna be as iconic as it should be anymore. But this games trash anyway they’ll probly listen to the dummy’s that’s want helix to come back and ruin the game even more.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIdk lol I guess they wanna flex also lmao I rather see new drops without a damn event fxck helix. I don't have either nor do I want one I started playing dl in 2013 so I missed it anyways

Juul
08-29-2020, 02:24 AM
Idk lol I guess they wanna flex also lmao I rather see new drops and **** without a damn event fxck helix

Agreed. But a weapon returning can’t be flexed it’s then just a waste of platinum for a level 46 or level 26 weapon

Warzone
08-29-2020, 02:30 AM
Agreed. But a weapon returning can’t be flexed it’s then just a waste of platinum for a level 46 or level 26 weapon

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIt is a waste of money for lvl 46 and 26 and ppl want Helix just to show they have one is my point that is flexing lol

Warzone
08-29-2020, 02:33 AM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI'm asking for lvl 51 weapons not lvl 46 or 26 if I want lvl 46 lighting weapons I would just buy from auction not waste Money on game

Uptosts
08-29-2020, 02:43 AM

Agreed. More new campaign's would be interesting.(in my opinion in old town feeding grounds just like we have cat lounge so another new themed/name building anyways just a thought)

@Cinco plz consider if possible I dont know whether we gonna have any events before Halloween but it's been more then a year now we got Level Cap 51 and still no drops etc or maybe if u have got better plans for future events & upcoming contents like these two new major events recently were really good 👍

Looking forward to your answer!
Thanks in advance

Teekeez
08-29-2020, 05:12 AM
A lots of people's here in forum is close minded regarding the new things in this game,we need progress,,helix is not priority now, this game is dying..we need more adventures we need more maps,we need more new things,and we need you CINCO to answer this,, what's your plan in this game?.. we need hear that coming from you.

Droliam
08-29-2020, 06:40 AM
Cinco I kinda have a idea update kinda thing. Can u pls like do something with the chat bar I like to farm with nothing in the way but I miss important guild message most of the time can u pls tak it into your consideration thank u very much 😊

Everlights
08-29-2020, 10:14 AM
+ By request: Gonzalo the Vanity thief now offers a different set of 'forgotten' items.

Cinco how about glassmasks? Other forgotten vanities like bounty hunter and iron hand outfits? Bandanas too

Xtylez
08-29-2020, 11:43 AM
I personally think we need some kind of riddle event, something that makes us put an effort and work like a team, something that makes us use the brain to find the answer and the rewards, an event with a simple guide of where to start from and from that point let the players discover the secrets and surprises.

Because if they add new content with an ultra detailed guide people will just get bored of it after the first week and ask for something more, just like all the previous expansions

Maybe Cinco could add a some riddles in the guide of that new event or expansion that gives players some hints to continue

Just an idea, ofc

Uptosts
08-29-2020, 12:19 PM
I personally think we need some kind of riddle event, something that makes us put an effort and work like a team, something that makes us use the brain to find the answer and the rewards, an event with a simple guide of where to start from and from that point let the players discover the secrets and surprises.

Because if they add new content with an ultra detailed guide people will just get bored of it after the first week and ask for something more, just like all the previous expansions

Maybe Cinco could add a some riddles in the guide of that new event or expansion that gives players some hints to continue

Just an idea, ofc
Good idea ^^ also I think we need more "crafting" events its been long time we had it and need new "quests" event too i remember we had both long ago.

+let's keep coming with ideas!
-Uptosts

Nuclearblast
08-30-2020, 01:56 AM
Bring new level 51 weapons almost everyone in dl wants new weapons

Sent from my RMX1911 using Tapatalk

Everlights
08-30-2020, 02:00 AM
Bring new level 51 weapons almost everyone in dl wants new weapons

You say that because you can't afford the gelid weapons, no we don't need more 51 weapons at the moment the gelid hasn't been around that long

Nuclearblast
08-30-2020, 02:10 AM
You say that because you can't afford the gelid weapons, no we don't need more 51 weapons at the moment the gelid hasn't been around that longMost of the players can't afford it and even if I could it costs more than 200 mil dont you think that's alot ? You are saying we don't need that weapon because you have it and don't want other players to have it too most of the players use garnet weapon which is not good enough for PvP so I think it would be better to bring back gelid or bring new weapons and there are other players too who agree with this

Teekeez
08-30-2020, 02:28 AM
You say that because you can't afford the gelid weapons, no we don't need more 51 weapons at the moment the gelid hasn't been around that longWhere's your f mind Everlights all people's here have a new ideas,,you are not cause your idiotic like toddler brain, you always against in a new ideas. Get out of here we don't need your opinion cause your close minded cause you have no brain and MIND

Juul
08-30-2020, 02:30 AM
Cinco how about glassmasks? Other forgotten vanities like bounty hunter and iron hand outfits? Bandanas too

You’re literally the most annoying person on forums. Still trying to ruin the game. ASK FOR NEW STUFF

Juul
08-30-2020, 02:35 AM
You say that because you can't afford the gelid weapons, no we don't need more 51 weapons at the moment the gelid hasn't been around that long

Please tell me ur dl name I’ll give someone gold to farm u in pvp literally nobody likes u

Everlights
08-30-2020, 03:50 AM
Please tell me ur dl name I’ll give someone gold to farm u in pvp literally nobody likes u

You're 12 aren't you

Everlights
08-30-2020, 03:53 AM
Most of the players can't afford it and even if I could it costs more than 200 mil dont you think that's alot ? You are saying we don't need that weapon because you have it and don't want other players to have it too most of the players use garnet weapon which is not good enough for PvP so I think it would be better to bring back gelid or bring new weapons and there are other players too who agree with this

How about the people who spent a thousand plat buying those and the people who actually paid 200m in price for them, you guys need to think of others too

Everlights
08-30-2020, 03:55 AM
Where's your f mind Everlights all people's here have a new ideas,,you are not cause your idiotic like toddler brain, you always against in a new ideas. Get out of here we don't need your opinion cause your close minded cause you have no brain and MIND

New ideas come after old ideas are fixed if that makes sense to you but I don't think you have the IQ to understand what I'm saying

Teekeez
08-30-2020, 04:05 AM
New ideas come after old ideas are fixed if that makes sense to you but I don't think you have the IQ to understand what I'm sayingYour nonsense at all

Nuclearblast
08-30-2020, 04:11 AM
How about the people who spent a thousand plat buying those and the people who actually paid 200m in price for them, you guys need to think of others tooThey want new weapons too its almost a year since gelid weapon came to dl and not everyone have it . It would also be nice if they bring new weapons then I am sure the number of players in game will increase and why do you have problem if people want that weapon back they all have to use garnet weapon which is not good compared to gelid also alot of players agree with me to bring back gelid or new weapons to the game.

Teekeez
08-30-2020, 04:13 AM
They want new weapons too its almost a year since gelid weapon came to dl and not everyone have it . It would also be nice if they bring new weapons then I am sure the number of players in game will increase and why do you have problem if people want that weapon back they all have to use garnet weapon which is not good compared to gelid also alot of players agree with me to bring back gelid or new weapons to the game.

Sent from my RMX1911 using TapatalkI agree to Nuclearblast [emoji106][emoji106]

Warzone
08-30-2020, 05:20 AM
Hey everlights STFU. You told me to leave u alone on a post yet here you are on other ppl shxt lol. You are very fxcking annoying
And must have no life whatsoever seeming like u sit in ur mom basement waiting for ppl to ask for shxt that YOU feel shouldn't come back GTFO with that bullshxt

Warzone
08-30-2020, 05:22 AM
How about the people who spent a thousand plat buying those and the people who actually paid 200m in price for them, you guys need to think of others tooThat y'all dumb *** faults for paying like 60 to 70 dollars on a damn weapon

Warzone
08-30-2020, 05:32 AM
How about the people who spent a thousand plat buying those and the people who actually paid 200m in price for them, you guys need to think of others tooAnd you are thinking about others? Smfh ppl want gelid and all you are doing is crying and calling ppl poor for not having it make some fuxking sense stupid

Blazee
08-30-2020, 06:17 AM
Yes I agree with u..no need gelids...farm golds and merch from your items then buy a gelid..gelid weapons is enough in dl

Sent from my Lenovo A2010-a using Tapatalk

Blazee
08-30-2020, 06:21 AM
When I was started I'm also not able to afford gelid.. But now I have gelid..coz events after events I dropped something and sold that also merch from that..so don't be lazy work hard ..make your dreams true..

Blazee
08-30-2020, 06:34 AM
I agree to Nuclearblast [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my CPH2015 using TapatalkI hope u remember me...why u keep thinking about gelid ?? Why not new 51 elder weapon?? We have new elder gems so we need new elder weapon not gelid skirmishers and gelid

Teekeez
08-30-2020, 06:41 AM
I hope u remember me...why u keep thinking about gelid ?? Why not new 51 elder weapon?? We have new elder gems so we need new elder weapon not gelid skirmishers and gelid

Sent from my Lenovo A2010-a using TapatalkOh hi my friend,,
Yeah we need new weapons, actually we need more alots like adventures and maps. I'm happy for flooding a new ideas

Blazee
08-30-2020, 06:45 AM
Oh hi my friend,,
Yeah we need new weapons, actually we need more alots like adventures and maps. I'm happy for flooding a new ideas

Sent from my CPH2015 using TapatalkSo u agree with me about new fresh elder weapons???[emoji4] I have a new name for new elder weapon its "Strom breakers" [emoji770][emoji298][emoji298]

Teekeez
08-30-2020, 06:48 AM
So u agree with me about new fresh elder weapons???[emoji4] I have a new name for new elder weapon its "Strom breakers" [emoji770][emoji298][emoji298]

Sent from my Lenovo A2010-a using TapatalkYeah I agree with you my friend ..
OMG what a beautiful name Thor[emoji298] weapon name[emoji298], that's great bro

Warzone
08-30-2020, 06:49 AM
Yes I agree with u..no need gelids...farm golds and merch from your items then buy a gelid..gelid weapons is enough in dl

Sent from my Lenovo A2010-a using TapatalkAnnoying will agree with the annoying

Blazee
08-30-2020, 06:51 AM
Annoying will agree with the annoying

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using TapatalkHmm...ty...behind u (IDC)[emoji173]

Teekeez
08-30-2020, 06:52 AM
Annoying will agree with the annoying

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using TapatalkWhat's problem with the new things then

Blazee
08-30-2020, 06:54 AM
What's problem with the new things then

Sent from my CPH2015 using TapatalkLeave him bro..one day he will also agree with me..

Teekeez
08-30-2020, 06:54 AM
Hmm...ty...behind u (IDC)[emoji173]

Sent from my Lenovo A2010-a using TapatalkWarzone I didn't know your a close minded too like "Everlights"[emoji23]

Blazee
08-30-2020, 06:57 AM
Support me to create new post about new fresh elder weapons lvl 51..also u can add new names for the new weapons ..hope u all like it ty[emoji173]

Warzone
08-30-2020, 07:00 AM
Warzone I didn't know your a close minded too like "Everlights"[emoji23]

Sent from my CPH2015 using TapatalkThis person agreeing with everlights about gelid not coming dude smh. Close minded my asz or I guess u didn't see that

Blazee
08-30-2020, 07:01 AM
This person agreeing with everlights about gelid not coming dude smh. Close minded my asz

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using TapatalkCalm down dude.. I just want to satisfy him

Teekeez
08-30-2020, 07:03 AM
This person agreeing with everlights about gelid not coming dude smh. Close minded my asz or I guess u didn't see that

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using TapatalkActually we don't need gelid anymore when the new weapons is arrived,, see my point

Warzone
08-30-2020, 07:07 AM
Actually we don't need gelid anymore when the new weapons is arrived,, see my point

Sent from my CPH2015 using TapatalkWhat new weapons? Lmao I guess u wanna wait till Xmas event to maybe have new lvl 51elder weapons? It's not even guaranteed he will even make new weapons and what if Cinco decides he wants to make lvl 56 cap then all this wanting new lvl 51 weapons is for nothing

Teekeez
08-30-2020, 07:11 AM
What new weapons? Lmao I guess u wanna wait till Xmas event to maybe have new lvl 51elder weapons? It's not even guaranteed he will even make new weapons and what if Cinco decides he wants to make lvl 56 cap then all this wanting new lvl 51 weapons is for nothing

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using TapatalkThen let's wait cinco decide this, I think he didn't do that to make new level 51 elder weapons,when he have a plan having a level 56 cap.

Evildantee
08-30-2020, 12:01 PM
Woah woah hol up .. y'all are jumping on everlights because he said that new elder weapons shouldn't come yet since we still have gelids? If you all wanted it maybe you'd have either farmed super hard during winterfest last year when they dropped in the event zone or you'd have saved up gold for it and for crying out loud there are other elder weapons that can match up to the gelids like level 51 kierovan .stats wise it dwarfs gelid skirmishers and the only advantage gelid skirmishers has over it is just the proc tbh plus it's not like the kierovan is expensive .it's cheap and easy to obtain ,there's still o'morte and other weapons for this level cap that are elders so if you want those do the logical thing which is farm or merch and save up gold to buy it because I mean imagine if everyone on DL came here to complain about stuff simply because they couldn't afford them but I see a lot of players put the time in for grinding heck even I never complained for weapons to return when I pvped simply because I couldn't afford them .I farmed and saved up gold to buy it .most of you on this forum are babies and need to grow up. All everlights did was say something right and y'all are attacking him? Like think for once smh

Nuclearblast
08-30-2020, 12:50 PM
Woah woah hol up .. y'all are jumping on everlights because he said that new elder weapons shouldn't come yet since we still have gelids? If you all wanted it maybe you'd have either farmed super hard during winterfest last year when they dropped in the event zone or you'd have saved up gold for it and for crying out loud there are other elder weapons that can match up to the gelids like level 51 kierovan .stats wise it dwarfs gelid skirmishers and the only advantage gelid skirmishers has over it is just the proc tbh plus it's not like the kierovan is expensive .it's cheap and easy to obtain ,there's still o'morte and other weapons for this level cap that are elders so if you want those do the logical thing which is farm or merch and save up gold to buy it because I mean imagine if everyone on DL came here to complain about stuff simply because they couldn't afford them but I see a lot of players put the time in for grinding heck even I never complained for weapons to return when I pvped simply because I couldn't afford them .I farmed and saved up gold to buy it .most of you on this forum are babies and need to grow up. All everlights did was say something right and y'all are attacking him? Like think for once smhMany people disagree with him because what he said is wrong and I know many people farm alot during events but are you only thinking about those players what about the rest of them who were not there during event or joined game after the event ? You also said that kierovan weapon is a good option if they don't have gelid but why are you asking them to use it or other elder weapons when they want gelid weapon or some new weapon which is as good as gelid . Kierovan and other elder weapon might be good but still not as much as the gelid and not everyone has it and players like you don't want it to return more people will agree with me on this but there are only few like you who don't want them

Evildantee
08-30-2020, 01:09 PM
Many people disagree with him because what he said is wrong and I know many people farm alot during events but are you only thinking about those players what about the rest of them who were not there during event or joined game after the event ? You also said that kierovan weapon is a good option if they don't have gelid but why are you asking them to use it or other elder weapons when they want gelid weapon or some new weapon which is as good as gelid . Kierovan and other elder weapon might be good but still not as much as the gelid and not everyone has it and players like you don't want it to return more people will agree with me on this but there are only few like you who don't want them

Young man listen up.. everything coming back at a time upsets the balance of things .maybe you should take classes on economics to understand this more .I am not a pay to win player by any means just to make this clear .I'm a hardcore grinder and I didn't own any of the gelid relics when they first came out but rather than come and complain and ask for items to return or for new items to be made when the current items are still good which has become the trend among you all I worked toward getting it and I'm justified to not want it to return cause I mean there's many players like myself who actually farm and sell stuff to get these things rather than come here to complain .maybe if you were a bit more like us you would see things from a different perspective like a lot of rare stuff has returned even the blood armour set and trinity that was originally supposed to be for the 25 players who made leaderboard in the withering realm event as well as the lord of storms weapons.what more do you all want ? Y'all should learn to at least grind for stuff ..you can't have everything spoonfed to you for Christ's sake

Nuclearblast
08-30-2020, 01:22 PM
Young man listen up.. everything coming back at a time upsets the balance of things .maybe you should take classes on economics to understand this more .I am not a pay to win player by any means just to make this clear .I'm a hardcore grinder and I didn't own any of the gelid relics when they first came out but rather than come and complain and ask for items to return or for new items to be made when the current items are still good which has become the trend among you all I worked toward getting it and I'm justified to not want it to return cause I mean there's many players like myself who actually farm and sell stuff to get these things rather than come here to complain .maybe if you were a bit more like us you would see things from a different perspective like a lot of rare stuff has returned even the blood armour set and trinity that was originally supposed to be for the 25 players who made leaderboard in the withering realm event as well as the lord of storms weapons.what more do you all want ? Y'all should learn to at least grind for stuff ..you can't have everything spoonfed to you for Christ's sakeGrind for stuff like what? If gelid would have dropped then I would have tried it but that weapon was only available during event and won't it be better for those players too who play missions alot ? They will get gelid weapon which would be better for them also you talking about balance in the game the people who have gelid have more advantage in PvP compared to those who don't have it . Even if they want to buy gelid weapon in game which are already there I don't think there would be enough for the number of players who want them back and mostly I see only 1 or 2 gelids in auction that too for more than 200 mil so why won't the people want it to return to the game? I have already said that many people will agree with me and only some of you will disagree

Evildantee
08-30-2020, 01:39 PM
Grind for stuff like what? If gelid would have dropped then I would have tried it but that weapon was only available during event and won't it be better for those players too who play missions alot ? They will get gelid weapon which would be better for them also you talking about balance in the game the people who have gelid have more advantage in PvP compared to those who don't have it . Even if they want to buy gelid weapon in game which are already there I don't think there would be enough for the number of players who want them back and mostly I see only 1 or 2 gelids in auction that too for more than 200 mil so why won't the people want it to return to the game? I have already said that many people will agree with me and only some of you will disagree

You ever heard of gold farming ? Get decent goldloot like 1500% and above and run the 2nd and 3rd missions in university campaigns for about 2 weeks to a month for 2-4 hours consistently everyday and save that gold .you'll have enough gold to afford them and as for the number of gelids on sale being low I don't think you know that most of the people who own either gelid aegis or skirmishers presently are more of farmers like myself than pvpers and those weapons have been forged with ultra high goldloot . You honestly don't expect me to sell you a weapon that has 310% goldloot on it which I use for everyday farming basically because you want to cause mayhem in the PvP arenas lol and it's not like these weapons won't still return during winterfest so just chill until then if you can't farm gold to buy one now

Warzone
08-30-2020, 02:32 PM
Lmao I see y'all still crying about ppl wanting gelid to come back or new lvl 51 weapons https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200830/234f95840be82298c4fe30055e737d8d.jpg

Warzone
08-30-2020, 02:50 PM
Woah woah hol up .. y'all are jumping on everlights because he said that new elder weapons shouldn't come yet since we still have gelids? If you all wanted it maybe you'd have either farmed super hard during winterfest last year when they dropped in the event zone or you'd have saved up gold for it and for crying out loud there are other elder weapons that can match up to the gelids like level 51 kierovan .stats wise it dwarfs gelid skirmishers and the only advantage gelid skirmishers has over it is just the proc tbh plus it's not like the kierovan is expensive .it's cheap and easy to obtain ,there's still o'morte and other weapons for this level cap that are elders so if you want those do the logical thing which is farm or merch and save up gold to buy it because I mean imagine if everyone on DL came here to complain about stuff simply because they couldn't afford them but I see a lot of players put the time in for grinding heck even I never complained for weapons to return when I pvped simply because I couldn't afford them .I farmed and saved up gold to buy it .most of you on this forum are babies and need to grow up. All everlights did was say something right and y'all are attacking him? Like think for once smhYou do know gelid ageis and gelid skirmishers didn't drop right and the elders that did drop were trash ASF. And IDC how y'all feelings are about ppl wanting them to return you could of just passed by ppl posts but nah since y'all have them already you don't want them to return cause y'all afraid the price will lower and if you only use aegis for farming why worry about others wanting them to come back. Coming here acting like a super hero and shxt

Everlights
08-30-2020, 03:03 PM
Young man listen up.. everything coming back at a time upsets the balance of things .maybe you should take classes on economics to understand this more .I am not a pay to win player by any means just to make this clear .I'm a hardcore grinder and I didn't own any of the gelid relics when they first came out but rather than come and complain and ask for items to return or for new items to be made when the current items are still good which has become the trend among you all I worked toward getting it and I'm justified to not want it to return cause I mean there's many players like myself who actually farm and sell stuff to get these things rather than come here to complain .maybe if you were a bit more like us you would see things from a different perspective like a lot of rare stuff has returned even the blood armour set and trinity that was originally supposed to be for the 25 players who made leaderboard in the withering realm event as well as the lord of storms weapons.what more do you all want ? Y'all should learn to at least grind for stuff ..you can't have everything spoonfed to you for Christ's sake

It's alright man just ignore them lol

Everlights
08-30-2020, 03:05 PM
Grind for stuff like what? If gelid would have dropped then I would have tried it but that weapon was only available during event and won't it be better for those players too who play missions alot ? They will get gelid weapon which would be better for them also you talking about balance in the game the people who have gelid have more advantage in PvP compared to those who don't have it . Even if they want to buy gelid weapon in game which are already there I don't think there would be enough for the number of players who want them back and mostly I see only 1 or 2 gelids in auction that too for more than 200 mil so why won't the people want it to return to the game? I have already said that many people will agree with me and only some of you will disagree

you say many people agree with you but mate I only see 2 or 3 Idk what you're talkin about and if you have an idea and you're so confident in it then you surely don't need to count on people agreeing with you do you

Lastgoodbyes
08-30-2020, 04:01 PM
Imagine arguing about gelid weapons :v

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Evildantee
08-30-2020, 04:35 PM
You do know gelid ageis and gelid skirmishers didn't drop right and the elders that did drop were trash ASF. And IDC how y'all feelings are about ppl wanting them to return you could of just passed by ppl posts but nah since y'all have them already you don't want them to return cause y'all afraid the price will lower and if you only use aegis for farming why worry about others wanting them to come back. Coming here acting like a super hero and shxt

Dude stfu . My friend dropped 2x gelid Skirmishers in winterfest last year while you were here crying like an overgrown kid during that event and also I'm not bothered about prices falling any further .I mean I already lost a lot on items that I paid a whole lot for basically because of wretches like yourself whom rather than work for items would rather come here and beg for it to return .what's more funny is that even if gelids were to return you'd look for another thing to cry about like always . it's surprising how you complain about everything and you always want stuff to go your way when you're barely around on DL.you pop in after 4-5 months of absence and bam you want gelid weapons to return like lmao tf .just sit down if you can't afford it and wait until winterfest .if cinco decides to bring it back fine and good but if not then suck it up and keep moving

Evildantee
08-30-2020, 04:38 PM
It's alright man just ignore them lol
They make me sick ngl.

Juul
08-30-2020, 06:12 PM
You're 12 aren't you

You’re literally the dumbest person I’ve ever met in the dl community. Please leave the forums nobody wants u here

Juul
08-30-2020, 06:14 PM
You do know gelid ageis and gelid skirmishers didn't drop right and the elders that did drop were trash ASF. And IDC how y'all feelings are about ppl wanting them to return you could of just passed by ppl posts but nah since y'all have them already you don't want them to return cause y'all afraid the price will lower and if you only use aegis for farming why worry about others wanting them to come back. Coming here acting like a super hero and shxt

Ur also a terrible person for the community please leave bye. Not being biased, I don’t have gelid

Teekeez
08-30-2020, 06:18 PM
Soup for everybody just chillin[emoji23]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200830/ca9a27cfec8278ea9164f0521badf0d8.jpg

Warzone
08-30-2020, 06:41 PM
Ur also a terrible person for the community please leave bye. Not being biased, I don’t have gelid

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkLmao