PDA

View Full Version : Help! I Need Power Leveling

JohnnyQuick BobPop
03-09-2012, 03:08 PM
I've had my two alts for sooooo long! Only thing is, i can never find anyone who will help me power level. This is why I'm looking for some help through the forums..... I need help with my archer and bear. Just post something on this thread and I'll keep on tact to this. Thanks!

NECROREAPER
03-09-2012, 03:29 PM
Just an FYI, if you're gonna get power leveled on your bear, make sure its a good bear who's teaching you!!

Don't want another high lvl scatter bear, lol

ArtStar
03-09-2012, 04:28 PM
Ha ha I would help if I still played pl.
Lvl55 bear-Dielonn

Coltona
03-09-2012, 10:08 PM
I'll help, bear was my first char, he's dual spec dex/str but i tank with him alot and have a ton of invites for a good tank, since i made him i've practiced with a TON of different setups running through about 100 plat looking for the perfect one, respec'd probably 100 times the weekend that stat changes were free due to changed sewer item requirements. As far as birds go, i have a warbird same lvl as my bear and i went by physiologics guide, in my opinion best one out there even if it is outdated it just plain is perfect just follow his skill guide till 56 then do restore to max lvl and end with your last 3 in avian scream, or do 5 restore 4 avian for breaking ice and use it on close quarter bosses. For tank info i could help you better in game.